What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Air-Crete is pretty cool too, there are some videos on YouTube about it. Concrete mixed with a shaving cream consistency foam made from dawn dish detergent. Super light and strong.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Wow, that's cool! All I need is a pronunciation key, for the company name:)

This other guy was injecting wall forms with it, and poured slabs for the roof. I'm telling you, construction materials change every day!
He also made rocket stoves out of aircrete cut with perlite, and lined with liquid glass. I watch shit like that all the time, and love to tinker:)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I wouldn't buy any gay cyborg bob dolls from Frank Zappa either. Nothing but teeth, lol!
Your homophobic attitude is showing dude.

You are just as bad as Unc.:bashhead:

Can't we just accept every buddy? We should all just sit back light one up and listen to Trucking from the Grateful Dead. That could bring us all together.:groupwave:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Icky...What’s got into you? Do you know that uncle doesn’t allow us to talk about the Grateful Dead?;)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Well, back to the hideout this morning...

Yesterday I went to Bull Shoals Lake with a friend and we took the 18 foot wooden boat he built 8 years ago around the lake for half the day...
Perfect day for cruisin' around with the Bimini top up..

I watered the girls with tea a few days ago, and kept some for foliar feeding.
I'll do that tomorrow morning, because it's supposed to rain this afternoon..

Got a few pics this morning.
33 days in the big holes and everything has exploded from 16 inches tall to what you see here..

Super Silver Haze is way over 6 feet tall..

picture.php

the hideout looks good!

picture.php

A clone from last year's DBMH is well over 4 feet tall and very wide and bushy...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

and yes,i still have an hour of morning left!

up late doing the lords work...watching forged in fire...gotta wait till it cools off,those forges are hot!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: best get moving here...got places to go,people to sell dope to...and it's supposed to hit 103 today...so a good plan to wait until it's hotter than burning donkey balls to leave the house!

going riding on sunday with my buddy again...hopefully not as much time trialing on the way to the trails this time,pushing the 11 tooth cog hurt my knees last time...going for a bike to hike this time...someplace there will likely be shade,always a good thing in summer...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My camera is still wont work with the PC. The card reader wont either. Even my phone pics emailed to me wont open. I think its the PC. I may have to set up my old windows 7 PC in order to share any pics
Garlic Melon appears to be on track to become a very large valuable plant. Its full season. My son just told me that I had better take clones. I will in a couple weeks or so. A couple of Alien Orange in bud look and smell good too

Latest posts

Latest posts