What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do any of you watch any of Joe Rogan's video's on youtube? He talks about drugs a good majority of the time. Him and his guests often smoke weed while doing the videos/pod casts.

Yes we do ... both me and my son I think Joe is pretty cool ..he’s a specially into DMT:party:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My older son makes that from time ti time from some kind of bark. He came up with a new process method. He uses a citrate to extract it. It has kind of an orange flavor, and man that stuff can be scary.

Sometimes your not sure you are getting a hit, then a bunch of vapor comes out when you exhale, and you know shit is about to go down. I grab onto a chair or what ever is handy, and hang on for dear life. :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it's a lovely day out...if we were on venus!

for earth it's kinda hot...but that means the chile will be good in the fall when it's fit for humans outdoors...

gotta find the card that has the notes on the relentless stuff...time to start culling...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it's a lovely day out...if we were on venus!

for earth it's kinda hot...but that means the chile will be good in the fall when it's fit for humans outdoors...

gotta find the card that has the notes on the relentless stuff...time to start culling...

time to go underground!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, Underground home doesn't need cooling. I would love a underground home. It can be massive, people wouldn't even know its there.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, Underground home doesn't need cooling. I would love a underground home. It can be massive, people wouldn't even know its there.

just remember to not buy any droids from jawas!

and sand people are easily scared,but will return in greater numbers...so a gated underground community is best!:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have the Patio on a elevator pad. Go up enjoy the outdoor BBQ. When your done take a ride back down to your man cave.,

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Or have the patio as large concrete panels that lift up to block your glass for fire or security.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We plan on building a Earthship house on the property. It will be at least partially below ground. I do like windows... :D

A fully underground root cellar will come after that.

I ran by the coin shop and got a beautiful 1927 St. Gaudens $20 gold piece. I had to pay more then 20 bucks for it though :)

Also got 100 silver Mercury dimes to add to my collection.

You have to pay cash in coin stores...... No Problem! ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or have the patio as large concrete panels that lift up to block your glass for fire or security.

i'm thinking narrow slot canyon,multi level dug into the canyon walls on both sides,bridges and stairs to connect...and of course laser cannons to protect the approaches! pewpew!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They can be done on the cheep too.
Inflatable dome mold and spray concrete (ferro-cement).