What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yeah!!! that'll show 'em!:biggrin:

He is the opposite of a Vulcan. More like a Clingon sometimes. :D

I saved all my work for the heat of the day again. Being lazy.

I have to pollenate some assorted plants in 90 degree heat.

The kid just now texted an apology :spank:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It actually is hot as fuck out here now turning out to be a totally dry season which would be a good thing just means I’m gonna be busting my ass water:plant grow:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So now I am curious about the full moon genetics seeds I started. I had politely dm’d him asking if he had done anything further with the line or any info from other runs. No answer. Tagged in post, nothing. Has been online so one of a few things.....

Not a people person

Doesn’t fool with small timers like me

Nothing good was ever found in the line

He found something keeping and wants it to be exclusive

I kinda want to chop them and not waste time and space....

Akss

Was like ac down by the water front. Still to hot 15 minutes inland. Hoping for a dry end of the season for you outdoor peeps. Guys around here did pretty good last year.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So now I am curious about the full moon genetics seeds I started. I had politely dm’d him asking if he had done anything further with the line or any info from other runs. No answer. Tagged in post, nothing. Has been online so one of a few things.....

Not a people person

What is wavering your confidence with the genetics in this grow?

Your not a small timer so you can cross that out.:dance:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you get another water bottle or two on that bike Unc? 3 is just not enough.

of course,there's mounting spots for 5 bottle cages,and since it's a fat bike i can put extra large cages on those spots and carry really big bottles...plus two on the handlebars in strap on bags...wouldn't be able to go very far during the summer without plenty of water....not like there a convenience store out in the middle of the desert...i know,i looked

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
of course,there's mounting spots for 5 bottle cages,and since it's a fat bike i can put extra large cages on those spots and carry really big bottles...plus two on the handlebars in strap on bags...wouldn't be able to go very far during the summer without plenty of water....not like there a convenience store out in the middle of the desert...i know,i looked

Well maybe ride around out there a little more and you might find a hidden store.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I've been told that if you look real hard, you'll find it...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well this all used to be a shallow inland sea...just covered in millions of years of sediment...we did ride right by a fossil bed...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Not a people person

Grow them and decide if you would continue supporting that breeder. Base your decision on the work.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
What is wavering your confidence with the genetics in this grow?

Nothing in particular, was just going thru some older freebies and these caught my eye so soaked them.

I would think since The White has high yield and THC but known to be bland, the idea of the cross was to add flavor and pungency from the kush dad.

Only one has a decent aroma on the stem/leaf rub. I don’t like bland smoke.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Grow them and decide if you would continue supporting that breeder. Base your decision on the work.

Correct, 10/4

They were freebies with some order at glg, been a minute since I ordered from a bank so a few years old.

Have you considered cutting out the middle man and vending yourself? I have no idea of the legal ramifications or whatnot....just have noticed more and more are doing this.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Nothing in particular, was just going thru some older freebies and these caught my eye so soaked them.

I would think since The White has high yield and THC but known to be bland, the idea of the cross was to add flavor and pungency from the kush dad.

Only one has a decent aroma on the stem/leaf rub. I don’t like bland smoke.

where those from Mosca?