What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
luckily the soil was so rich and the grass so thick it bounced back pretty quick...i sure do miss kentucky blue grass...but not chiggers and ticks!

so nothings changed eh?:)

you didn't want to go to work 3 months ago either!:biggrin:
I enjoyed going to work the first 3 months. It's the last 38 1/2 years that have sucked. :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dr., my sister has two boys (12&10), a baby girl (18 mos.) and one on the way. She's got them all day (no school) , while her husband still has to work 12 hr. shifts. In that case, I'd rather be at work!
I made good use of the tv when my kids were young. Yay cartoons!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
our property was an old tobacco plant nursery at one time,the soil was black as sin...we put in 1/2 acre of sod to start the yard...huge old oak trees all around...if i could go back in time with some pot seeds the lot next to ours was empty all the years we lived there and had the same soil and a small spring and a huge clear area...make perfect stealth pot farm...then i could invest in apple and nike stock when they first started so now i would be mutha f'in rich bitches!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the led room full of relentless and karma testers..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:another day of errands tomorrow then i should be free to ride...following all the relevant guidelines for safe biking of course...no ripping the trails,just nice and steady,no technical terrain...

on the bright side,less traffic on the roads,that's kinda nice i have to admit...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Work was easy, but it sucked being there.

But tonight....:biggrin:

I got home, and the house was cleaned, dishes done, floors mopped. and a awesome Asian cabbage salad served to me. Then, one son rolled a Garlic Butter J, and the other rolled a cigar sized Joint of Dubbsaw2.

My younger son keeps asking me: " Did you cross Dubbsaw 2 to Garlic Butter"?

You Damn Right I did! :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice way to come home Dr. P! Except maybe the cabbage salad haha

Puffing some pine tar kush this am. Seems to have a good amount of cbd in the mix. Overall nice relaxing pie-eyed ride. Best plant out of 40 I've popped over the years and it just isn't keeper quality. This will be the last of it.

35 and rainy yippee!

Have a great day Fishsticks!

Btw UNC, what's with the Fishsticks? Where did that come from?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of garlic I got some fresh custom California genetic crosses:woohoo: ...unfortunately one got smashed in transit
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, how's it going?
That Garlic Butter sounds great by itself, Dr., let alone the Dubsaw in the mix:) Did you pop any of those? Speaking of which, how are your seedlings doing?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice way to come home Dr. P! Except maybe the cabbage salad haha

Puffing some pine tar kush this am. Seems to have a good amount of cbd in the mix. Overall nice relaxing pie-eyed ride. Best plant out of 40 I've popped over the years and it just isn't keeper quality. This will be the last of it.

35 and rainy yippee!

Have a great day Fishsticks!

Btw UNC, what's with the Fishsticks? Where did that come from?

it came from my weird brain...no idea what it means,i hate fishsticks...thc plus overactive imagination...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kaiser has pop tents all setup in the parking lot.. You have to make your way through these stations to get inside. Normally takes about 15m to get my prescriptions. It took 1hr to get back out to my truck...

1st pics of Firestorm#18 x Mac

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

gonna get a ride to home depot from the ll and grab swamp cooler supplies...just need to get the pump going out back to keep the pads wet...and of course a new roll of pad material....and clr so i can soak the mastercool pad since those cost and arm and leg...and a new motor...those are friggin heavy....

then back home to go run errands...supposed to be super windy tomorrow so probably do chores and such so i'm free to ride over the weekend...got all those veggie seeds so i think i will clean up the garden bed out back...and i have a bunch of wildflower seeds so the front yard will get those...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prescriptions are slow it took me three times to get some authorizations in 10 days to get filled
Kaiser has pop tents all setup in the parking lot.. You have to make your way through these stations to get inside. Normally takes about 15m to get my prescriptions. It took 1hr to get back out to my truck...

1st pics of Firestorm#18 x Mac

View Image
View Image
View Image

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint::wallbash: i tell yah,i understand the reasons,but they sure have made paying bills a pain in the ass...

gotta go back to the grow store tomorrow and grab gloves since wallyworld was out...still no bleach on the shelves at wallyworld...

these dang kids,all the old folks were keeping their distance from one another,friggin kids were bro hugging and clustering like idiots...

time to do some garden chores and make some lunch...at least there's food on the shelves again....except for damn pinto beans!!