What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: back from wallyworld...pretty crowded again,and the kids are out of school...but there was still plenty of food...some sections pretty bare,and they announced a line up for toilet paper which was almost funny watching people scramble....except it's not really funny...

good time to be a vegan! no one is touching the tofu!:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I borrowed this pic from another thread...

I just changed up the meme to suit me and Joe...

By the way, don't call Joe or me an "Arkansan", unless you just wanna piss us off!

Attachments

• making Arkansas safe 2.jpg
    making Arkansas safe 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 10

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No clue why TP is so important to have.. You can buy a bidet and wash your ass with no TP or you could wash your ass in the shower after you crap. People are freaking morons.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I was laughing about that with the cashier yesterday.

I joked about needing the receipt and if I could get two.

Then she told me how fast they sold out of the new stock within seconds.

I laughed and said my bathroom has a shower next to the toilet.... I didn't see an issue.

We then proceeded to laugh and have a great time knowing all the while that a dirty butthole is the last concern we will be worried about.

It's like Doc said. You have to make the turd first.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growers have to build their own lives ...it’s not like they don’t have lives ....they just have to build the reality...Life is real...I’m buzzed out on ketamine Today and I don’t give a damn...:biggrin:I have my pound of flesh in the refrigerator.. it’s all good

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: alrighty...got some stuff done today...managed to get more food in the house...and most important,a bunch of coffee...and onions,carrots,and celery...a little mire poix turns some beans into soup easy enough...

and mom is going to text me every day so i know she's ok...offered to run errands for my friend whose little girl has leukemia and is on chemo so he doesn't have to go out if there's even more of a lockdown...gonna check in with the neighbors since most of them are older and offer to help out...

we're all in this together people...:)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I had to go to the store and get my mother in law some food to last here for several weeks. She is 72. So I got her a bag of onions and oranges at the store. The rest came from my pantry. She has about 6 weeks of food now.

I asked my sister and brother if they needed anything and they offered me stuff. Hard to say who has more stuff lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to go to the store and get my mother in law some food to last here for several weeks. She is 72. So I got her a bag of onions and oranges at the store. The rest came from my pantry. She has about 6 weeks of food now.

I asked my sister and brother if they needed anything and they offered me stuff. Hard to say who has more stuff lol.

lol,it's just "social distancing",not getting the mother in law out of your hair for a few week!

Akss

Drove by the dispensary on my way to the grow store and it looks like people are stocking up on that to. Line was wrapped around the building. It amazes me the amount of people that are willing to spend that kinda money there.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: yeah,with all the bars here reduced to no more than 50% capacity the drinkers will be looking for weed!

especially someone who can deliver...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
well any of us can deliver, but I guess it's worth a premium to have it delivered on a bicycle by a wookie wearing sandals...

Latest posts

Latest posts