What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
bombardier beetles and burning anal juices????? Just a wild guess...

I got the new shelf set up in the closet yesterday..
Don't need to turn it on yet...

I may try setting it for 15/9 schedule.
My clone mothers have been on 18/6 since I cut them in August.
I wanna root some new cuts under the less light and see if I can grow them into mothers without them going into flower..

I want my clones in May to be growing under 15/9 so they don't go into flower and then re-veg when I put them outdoors at the hideout in mid or late May..

Any thoughts? I've never kept a clone mother going for 8 months before..

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just keep cloning the mothers that are getting too big for their britches and replant. I have some that are over 10 years old. But getting them to grow slower, less intense low-wattage t-12s, like a 2 bulb 2 footer for like a 3x2' area. I haven't given them a shorter photoperiod than 18/6, but pruning helps too. There was a thread on here about "Bonsai Mums", which might help too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another day of garden chores...maybe even with some bonus pot washing! only like a dozen dirty pots,better than waiting until there's 60 of various sizes waiting to be cleaned...plus i think i need to go to the grow store and get more 2 and 3 gallon pots and i'm sure they will need a quick cleaning...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
How are the seedlings coming along, Unc? Have they shown sex yet? Gorilla Berry and some C99, right?
I'm starting a dozen each of the Chuck-99 x Afghanis that I should've cloned over the summer, and CSS x S. C. A. G. I just made. If I find a winner, I'll name it after my buddy and pass it around.
I've ordered a 2x4 tent, fans, tray, etc., for one of the 320s. If I can dial it in, I'll get another and use the 150 cab for such small scale pheno hunts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Leggy Cornbread Bubba x Amber Cookies was culled today for being a heshe. The bubba dom pheno is still OK. Also the Fire OG X GSC s1 was culled for the same reason. Moving on to different projects. I think Im gonna focus on FB, HK and Firestorm projects for awhile. These have produced some killers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are the seedlings coming along, Unc? Have they shown sex yet? Gorilla Berry and some C99, right?
I'm starting a dozen each of the Chuck-99 x Afghanis that I should've cloned over the summer, and CSS x S. C. A. G. I just made. If I find a winner, I'll name it after my buddy and pass it around.
I've ordered a 2x4 tent, fans, tray, etc., for one of the 320s. If I can dial it in, I'll get another and use the 150 cab for such small scale pheno hunts.

yup,just waiting for space in flower to open up...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know the weed is good when you get the sweets after a hit. I cant tell ya how important it is to smoke it before you judge. There's something in the terps on this lady.. You would never know by looking at it. When I was bucking off the fans on this A5HBX1 x FP I knocked off a bud. I just tried some, I got a big grin now :D..Its just gonna get better when its fully flushed and faded.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy crap I use 12 ounce cups. Maybe I am real cheap.
how can your clones party if they ain't in a party cup?:friends:

i use different size cups depending on how many clones i have at once and available dome space since they need to few days under a dome to harden off gradually to the bone dry air...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: gotta get my veg space expanded once again...first step will be to get the 4x4 tent set up with a new bulb and a 4 inch fan so i can veg some plants in place then flip them when ready...then i guess get some t5 bulbs for the 8 bulb 4 foot rack i have since thats the cheapest path to enough light to cover a 2x4 area...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here are S. C. A. G. Pheno B, and Space Junk Pheno A getting cheers from a party cup:) Both are new to my line up, as well as the Pharaoh's Kush who is only like 3 weeks in, but looking pretty promising. I really have to narrow down the mothers before the next seeds blast off.
Nice looking seed plants Uncle, have you picked your favorites yet? I know it's early, but structure wise?
Hammer, I was eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles when I read your post on eating sweets, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20191204_181852.jpg
    IMG_20191204_181852.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20191204_181915.jpg
    IMG_20191204_181915.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20191204_182118.jpg
    IMG_20191204_182118.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20191204_182225.jpg
    IMG_20191204_182225.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 8

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this time my favorite plants early on turned out to be males...the cindy cross looks like a bunch of cindy dom plants,the gorilla berry look to be 3 glue dom and 2 straw d dom,the hammer mac cross looks to favor the fire og/cookies side...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this time my favorite plants early on turned out to be males...the cindy cross looks like a bunch of cindy dom plants,the gorilla berry look to be 3 glue dom and 2 straw d dom,the hammer mac cross looks to favor the fire og/cookies side...

Fire alien cookies leans towards the fire og side in structure from the ones I grew. Terps came from Mac. I didn't get any Cookie dom phenos.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Cleaners drove 10 hours down from Oregon. I think they hit some snow on the way,

We are having fun. Making espressos now. Lots of weed to manicure.

No one is topless yet...... :D

Sure is nice having pretty girls around though! :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My clone game is struggling. Not sure what the deal is but the last two round of cuts I've taken, both have failed.

I think things are staying too wet? Temps not right. Need a new rooting hormone, maybe?

Have never lost 40+ cuts back to back like this. Full trays. Really a pain.

Usually when a couple fail I start getting out the hydro cloning tools.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: LOL. sneaking in... You'd have more fun picking a thread where no one knows your mentally challenged:biggrin:.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fire alien cookies leans towards the fire og side in structure from the ones I grew. Terps came from Mac. I didn't get any Cookie dom phenos.

i'm guessing the fatter leaves are from the fire og side?

some of them do have a more cookie looking leaf structure..

Latest posts

Latest posts