What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i'm wishing this place was better insulated this morning! not something they thought much about in the desert southwest during the 70's...

one day when i get around to replacing the roof with metal i will rent one of those blower dealys and add some blown in insulation to the attic...and finish off the garage...i still dream of one day having a remote control garage door and being able to just roll right in with the trailer...

anyway...the usual monday grocery trip and garden chores today...should be a fair number of rooted clones ready for cups...and it's time to up-pot the seed run plants so they are ready as soon as the 5x5 tent is empty...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: alrighty...got my annual star wars toy for toys for tots...mutha f'in yoda bitches!

busy bike weekend...got a 100 miler (possibly) on saturday,then the toys for tots ride on sunday...

my goal for saturday is a metric century or about 63 miles...just have to see how i feel once i'm that far in...although by that point i would be committed to a bit over 70 just to get home...be nice to hit at least 90 miles...just have to see how seriously everyone is taking it...since most of the stoner mountain bikers i know are going maybe i can slow things down with liberal joint stops...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id def get a solar roof if it was the same price as a standard Asphalt shingles. It doesn't look like its even ready to buy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,

I have a metal roof on my veg room. Its a bitch to keep temps in check. Summer its a hot plate, winter it's a cold plate.

I haven't had any luck finding quality within Haze dom genetics. Mostly mid grade with some phenos as bad as Hay. I'm curious if anyone has got lucky finding something in hazy genetics worth a 2nd run. I grew a bunch of A5H bx 1 recently. The best pheno was OK nothing to write home about. I would still rank it as midz. After hitting the best pheno with FP/MAC pollen its a whole new ball game.. Both crosses smell divine..I def moved the goal posts closer.. This is the A5HBX1 x MAC. The FP cross is done between 70-80 days. This cross looks similar, with a diferant nose.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally done with all the veg room projects...

took down the sp100 and hung the cfls up again...the sp100 was too intense for the height it was at...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

got a taller container for the top clone experiment...
picture.php
[/FONT]

and all the seed plants up-potted to #5 pots
picture.php
[/FONT]

next batch for up-pots...recovering after getting scorched...

picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what LED light does Mars make that covers the largest area and has wattage.. Ive looked at there website but I cant understand how they have it listed. The TS300 looks like a better light?

There Mars TS 3000 Indoor Full Spectrum Led Grow Light - 450w for 4x4. This light looks like a full spectrum white light.. claims 1.5gpw $375

There Mars Pro II Cree 256 Best Led Grow Light - 570w for 4x4. This light doesn't look full spectrum with a pink hue?. Claims 1.2gpw $750

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ts3000 in the 5x5 tent...only really covers 4x4 in flower,i'm adding two sp100 for side lighting next round...and more plants...

picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
i want metal roofing anyway...adamantium is what im thinking...or vibranium

My dads place has a beautiful metal roof. Those things last forever, but cost bank

One more 12 hour shift and then 3 days off.

I can hardly wait to work on my new composter. 7 more side boards, and a divider and Ill be done. Then its time to start filling it.

Ive got to make a run of just over 80 miles to Auburn for a full truck load of bales of non sprayed alfalfa. I cant use anything that was sprayed with a vermicide, as I will be introducing red wigglers to the mix after it cools down. Worm casings from top quality compost is gong to be like magic.

I plan of putting out at least a 4" layer of my compost over all my gardens this year, with chopped straw on top to hold in the moisture and encourage the natural microbial activity all the way to the surface.

I saw that after my sons bucked all my buds, they put the tagged, long seed cola branches into a spare dresser upstairs. Almost every drawer is full. At least 50 different different new crosses. Lots of seeds.

My nephew sold out all his crop already and came over to get stash from me. He said he has buyers for everything Ive got

Lots of new exciting new things on the horizon

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
less than 5 grand for both roofs...my buddy with the crane truck will help with the install...everything arrives pre-cut to fit the roof...i would get someone to strip the roof and haul the debris away...then it's basically a day job...

then get a insulation blower and do the underside of the roof ...

then solar....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think my dads roof was over 30K years ago. Its some pretty snazzy steel tiles though. Beautiful and quite functional

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

bunch of errands to deal with today...but it's finally sort of nice out again...should get into the 60's for most of the week...

gotta stop at the bike shop today...the rack i have the basket on got pseudo recalled and the parts are available now to fix whatever it was they thought was wrong with it although i never had any trouble with mine...been missing having it on the ogre...#basketlife:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: warmed up enough for shorts out so time to go do errands...should probably make a list since i managed to forget scrubby sponges yesterday,i'm sure there's something else i forgot...

Latest posts

Latest posts