What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yep, get a couple more of those 2 x 2's and you'll soon be in Fat City..

You'll have more dope than you can smoke and more chicks than you can use...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You'll have to talk to Dr and get some trimmers over. No way you can do several 2x4 tents and keep them full if you are trimming all the time. That means no naps.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll have to talk to Dr and get some trimmers over. No way you can do several 2x4 tents and keep them full if you are trimming all the time. That means no naps.

naw,at that point the only thing to do is grind up the whole plant and roll joints and sell them to schoolkids....max profit that way...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Not really. Prices aren't so bad this year.

Mine is for friends and family, and a few family of friends out of state.
A lot of big grows went down, and some shut down

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
yeah, we know where he shops...

By the way, just so y'all know, I don't really sound like a hillbilly when I 'm talking..
For that matter, Smokin Joe don't either...

Time for a small bowl and then I'm heading for bed... ...Later...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, we know where he shops...

By the way, just so y'all know, I don't really sound like a hillbilly when I 'm talking..
For that matter, Smokin Joe don't either...

Time for a small bowl and then I'm heading for bed... ...Later...

lol,well you can read the entire library of congress but you fuck one cousin and that's what people remember!:biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well Michigan kicked off adult use sales today. Only five shops in the state were ready and licensed. Three of those in Ann Arbor (no surprise there).

Limit 7 grams of flower per person and the cost out the door for a quarter? $150.80

Shop I’ve been vending to at $3200 told me they’ll take whatever I can get to them and they will pay more.

If only I had more...

Evening all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well yeah,,, one cousin or one goat.. People just won't let that stuff go..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It is 27 degrees outside right now. My wife just told me the furnace is off and it is 72 in the house. I have 1200 watts of HPS, and almost 2000 watts of LED. Not sure how long it has been off.

I way over insulated my house when I built it.lol

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yeah but come summer it is hard to get the heat out. My summer grows struggle from it.

I had the tax guy tell me I probably qualilfied for the home heating credit. I told him no and he wanted my gas bill for the year. It was just over $400 for the year. He was shocked how low it was.

R49 in the attic, R21 in the walls, R19 in the basement walls, and R8 under the basement floor. Low E windows as well. All that has paid for itself several times since I built my house. People kept telling me I was over insulating when I built. This was when most people were not concerned for a well insulated house in the mid 90's.