What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn it man!

How the fuck are we supposed to UN-see that?!?!

and on Thanksgiving of all days!

does this help? :biggrin:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one more room to feed then the turkey and taters will be ready,just need to heat the green chile sauce up and finally ready to eat...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:pie: almost pie time...first some flashbang in a fresh pipe...getting even tastier as it jar cures...possibly even mega-ultra-beyond top shelf!:biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Do you remember the Thai stix we used to get back in the 70's? That's what the NH cross smells similar to, to me. I don't think anyone has smoked any yet. There has to be at least 50-75 different strains here now.

There is one cross we pressed, that the rosin smells (and tastes, Im told) exactly like the little strawberry hard candies, that came in a tin box, back in the mid 90's.

Im tempted to pull some fibers out of the big stems, and make my own Thai Styx. , out of the NH cross, if its as strong as it smells, It probably is. Nevil was known for making great crosses. He sent those seeds to me, more then a month before he released his Grail crosses

By the way, where did OrgAeroMan go............? He hasn't been on in about 10 days. I hope everything is ok.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Do you remember the Thai stix we used to get back in the 70's? That's what the NH cross smells similar to, to me. I don't think anyone has smoked any yet. There has to be at least 50-75 different strains here now.

There is one cross we pressed, that the rosin smells (and tastes, Im told) exactly like the little strawberry hard candies, that came in a tin box, back in the mid 90's.

Im tempted to pull some fibers out of the big stems, and make my own Thai Styx. , out of the NH cross, if its as strong as it smells, It probably is. Nevil was known for making great crosses. He sent those seeds to me, more then a month before he released his Grail crosses

By the way, where did OrgAeroMan go............? He hasn't been on in about 10 days. I hope everything is ok.

Hopefully you used or saved your males. Every thing I crossed with my nevils x oaxaca (both from the males and females) has produced some great smoke.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

we should all take a moment to thank our local sanitation workers who even now are struggling valiantly against the giant post turkey day poops everyone is taking!

nothing too exciting going on today...i do have to venture into the maw of the beast and go to wallyworld to put some money on my card so i can get a led today...that should be...fun...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
..i do have to venture into the maw of the beast and go to wallyworld to put some money on my card so i can get a led today...that should be...fun...

I certainly hope we won't be subjected to anymore of your "Wally World Women" photos when you get get back....

That's just mean, when you do that...:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now that you have revealed your weakness i have another one in my albums i'm gonna hold over your head like a white trash sword of damoclese !:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it's warmed up and not raining anymore...but the winds have really kicked up...luckily i only have a short distance to ride...should be fun on the way home though...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hopefully you used or saved your males. Every thing I crossed with my nevils x oaxaca (both from the males and females) has produced some great smoke.

I have the female cloned, and collected pollen from all males in vac locked test tubes, in the pollen seed fridge. I have yet to go through all seed branches to see what I got. There should be many though

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I may venture into Walmart later today for a ham. My company gave me a gift card of 30 bucks there, that has to be used on a turkey, ham, vegetables or fruit. I almost gave it back. I hate that store. Ive got to head over to Home Depot for lumber to build my compost bin, and Walfart is right across the street.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least you will get a chance to feel morally superior to those around you!:)

i'm just hoping to make it in and out of the parking lot without getting run over!

i think i have settled on ordering a sp150 and a 2x4 tent even though the tent isn't on sale...maybe skip the tent and order the stuff i need to get another 4x4 tent online...

yeah,the tent can wait...

Latest posts

Latest posts