What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I made it. The trailer trailed perfectly. The truck pulled like a champ. And (Yay!) I found a spot where ( if you stand facing south east, with your right arm holding the phone out and at 90 degree angle, an put your left leg up) I have internet! :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I wish I could stream live video, and give you a tour. Beautiful large plants, loaded with frosty buds everywhere! Mimosa, Roasted Garlic, Super Silver Haze x Apple juice x Cannarado, margaritos, bubble gum breath, Dosido x margaritos, and a whole bunch more. We are getting ready to put up the drying house 16' long x 12' high. Up on 6 pier deck blocks . My son is pressing some Topanga canyon pure kush for a pre work rosin hit. It's real nice here. Blue skies, light breeze and about 65 degrees. Time to get to work. I'll talk at you later, if the internet is still working

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KQR X SDUBB) x Cherry Cookies.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:got in a nice long ride today...32 miles...i am frickin hungry after that one...

now,if icky's wife would get her ass over here and make a goddam pie!:pie:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Took my old bicycle down off the hook the other day and started cleaning it up..

I know it's nothing fancy, but it does have some decent geometry and mid-grade Shimano components..

I can't believe the tires are holding air,, the sidewalls are dry-rotted, so I'm looking at some new ones per unc's recommendations...

Right now i'm just cleaning it up.. I need to buy a new chain breaker and a bottom bracket wrench...

Overall, it's still in pretty nice shape, just needs some cleaning and minor tune-up work...

Some of you know I rode my old Falcon 10 speed from the beach in Virginia to the other side of the Continental divide in Colo, but that was a long time ago..
I don't plan on shredding the trails like unc..

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 4

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tree fort had a much larger selection of 26 inch tires,there were several on sale for like 20ish bucks each...spend 50 bucks and the shipping is usually free...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a slightly more modern mountain bike...

not a cloud in the sky today...a tad too much wind for my taste,but you can't argue with a nice day like today...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:got in a nice long ride today...32 miles...i am frickin hungry after that one...

now,if icky's wife would get her ass over here and make a goddam pie!:pie:

Sorry she is cooking my dinner with her mother right now. She spent all day cleaning it looks like so dinner is a little late.

I feel terrible about the whole thing Unc sorry.:cry:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry she is cooking my dinner with her mother right now. She spent all day cleaning it looks like so dinner is a little late.

I feel terrible about the whole thing Unc sorry.:cry:

did they not sell her to you trained? i would ask for my goats back...i mean what's the point of paying a dowry if she still needs lessons from mom?:biggrin:

and enjoy your feast of hot and cold estrogen stew tonight!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
did they not sell her to you trained? i would ask for my goats back...i mean what's the point of paying a dowry if she still needs lessons from mom?:biggrin:

and enjoy your feast of hot and cold estrogen stew tonight!

She is trained but runs out of time because I have her working full time also. So the mother in law comes over and cooks and cleans to help her out while I post on ICMag.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is trained but runs out of time because I have her working full time also. So the mother in law comes over and cooks and cleans to help her out while I post on ICMag.

i dunno man,sounds like the third circle of hell to me...a tired,pissed off wife and her mother?:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like we're in for some movie style weather event tonight!

Tonight

nwind_skc.jpg

Clear

Lo 45 °F
NWS forecast: Clear, with a low around 45. Wind chill values as low as -120. Northwest wind 10 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

-120 is fuckin cold no matter if it's Celsius or Fahrenheit! or kelvin for that matter

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i dunno man,sounds like the third circle of hell to me...a tired,pissed off wife and her mother?:)
No not really. You just need the right size boot to put on their necks. Higher arch works best so they dont pass out when cooking or cleaning.

Gosh didnt you take any classes on how to treat women?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No not really. You just need the right size boot to put on their necks. Higher arch works best so they dont pass out when cooking or cleaning.

Gosh didnt you take any classes on how to treat women?

that sounds like some sort of high heeled shoe...i bet you're dead sexy in your "keepin the wife down" high heel dominatrix boots:whip:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:looks like i will be trimming tomorrow...the first round of buds were pretty darn good,the squid juice does seem to make for a more flavorful product...and although the 1000w hps seems to be doing a better job of making frosty buds the leds do a good job....i'm gonna get the far red initiator strip until i can replace the hlg's with the v2 rspec...i'll be set for next summer once i have 5 panels...the mars hydro for veg and two 4x8 hlg areas...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I had pictures to post but they didnt come threw my email yet. I guess a goggle phone is not good at sending emails to gmail. So I will wait for them and if not I will send them again tomorrow.