What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

DunHav`nFun

Wow......First time I`ve seen 1 of your crazy ass rants in awhile Blueberry/aka Gray Area from waaaaay back......

This guy was/most likely still is 1 helluva grower , but family and LEO issues from back in the day compounded with what looks to be some serious substance abuse has burnt that head past the point of no return huh Bro ?.....This guy was all up in Tom Hill`s big plant thread as well as the old "Giant pumpkin" thread waaaaaay back so I`ve cut him some slack over the yrs due to obvious reasons , but this shit here`s most annoying and gets old GA...…

Start a grow thread if that really is you and show us that massive Harvey you run every yr in da woods.....I know family`s a motherfucker most of the time in a dope growin clan , but hey.....stop fukin with all just to look stupid and banned constantly with no point or apparent reason.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying: …..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Well you know. I bet Budgreen would lend you some of his disco platforms.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1980338]View Image[/url]

Sorry to disappoint you Ichy, but there doesn't exist anywhere, a picture of me dressed like that guy...

I looked more like this during the disco era, and was too busy riding bicycles, climbing mountains and balling hippie chicks.
I didn't have the time or inclination for that "Saturday Night Fever" stuff...

Attachments

• 1975.jpg
    1975.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

DHF....i dunno,think he's too far gone for any sort of rational responses from him...

already dealing with trimming this morning...need to let the buds dry back out before i manicure,been sweating overnight...i can at least get them pre-trimmed...and get in some miles on the way to the grocery store...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The 8x16' foundation platform is almost complete. Younger son is doing a little work down in the grow, and older son is down the other side of the property sawing down trees into logs, and splitting firewood. I've got some good pictures for you for later on.
I'm getting ready to frame and attach the 12' walls to our new dry house.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: shockingly it's almost noon and the swamp cooler is still off!

63 and 13% humidity...noice!

just about time to go ride and grab some groceries...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took cricket to get his booster shoots today. Those MF charge for everything. They call it medical waste. I'm already paying for the full syringe. They get ya when its empty as well WTF..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Took cricket to get his booster shoots today. Those MF charge for everything. They call it medical waste. I'm already paying for the full syringe. They get ya when its empty as well WTF..

My dog had a $700 lump removed from his leg this morning. I am thankful it did not cost the full $1100 they warned me it could be. Now he gets a crown for the next 10 days.

Picture is of smokey before the operation.

Attachments

• 20191009_124436.jpg
    20191009_124436.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 5

redlaser

Veteran

Some areas have non profits that offer low cost vaccination and spay/ neuter services. Prices are the lowest I’ve seen.
Distemper/ parvo combo-12$
Rabies - 10$
Heart worm antigen - 20$
Bordetella- 15$
Lyme disease- 25$
Rattlesnake-16$

Yolano Veterinary service has a mobile clinic where they go to several different towns in five different areas, on Saturday’s it looks like, they service Sacramento area, Central Valley, Solano, Contra Costa areas. They have some tomorrow, going to get a snake shot for the puppy.

The Yolano mobile veterinary service has prices almost the same as the non profit prices listed above, some are 2-4$ more per shot. A location near you I would imagine. www.dogandcatshots.com is their site. A vet is supposed to be at each clinic.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The biggest charge was Dr apt 55$..Total was $108. Banfield doesn't have a reptile Dr. I will look for a new vet that I can take Ares in if ever needed..

redlaser

Veteran
Reptile docs probably not as common, but shouldn’t be hard to find. Local non profit charges 5$ for dog/cat apts, 25 for wellness checks though.
Electric finally came on, been almost three days without, better than a fire I guess. We had zero wind the whole time. Was driving 150 miles round trip for gas for generators at first, need to have more storage capacity

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of syringes...why are there so many insulin syringes laying around in the road? i'm sure you giys don't notice but i see them all over the place...the cynical side of me wants to say diabetics are driving around stuffing fast food into their maws which no doubt is connected to the fact that they have diabetes in the first place so they're shooting up insulin while they drive and just tossing the needles...

either that or theres a shitload of junkies around and we have a free needle program in the state...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, J to the unc-kies have places to get there needles. Its no excuse to be tossing them in the streets. At least break off the needle before its tossed. All needle sharing places should give them a disposable needle bin as well.

Americangrower

Veteran
speaking of syringes...why are there so many insulin syringes laying around in the road? i'm sure you giys don't notice but i see them all over the place...the cynical side of me wants to say diabetics are driving around stuffing fast food into their maws which no doubt is connected to the fact that they have diabetes in the first place so they're shooting up insulin while they drive and just tossing the needles...

either that or theres a shitload of junkies around and we have a free needle program in the state...

I think it's junkies, seems the gov doesn't care about H just about the Vaping health concern:biglaugh:

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Ichy buddy....I fired ya a PM buddy....
:tiphat:
:thank you:

Soooooo....that pre98bubba.....what's she stretch like,???...is it minimal, or would you guys say double ....just don't wanna get my head to deep with her...haha
Might hit 66 here tomorrow night....ALMOST WINTER FOR THE FLA....
Definitely a beach day Sunday...that's for damn sure ......
Gotta wait till tomorrow to score some smoke...that's for sure very lame,.but the 6 year old is at Grandma's for the night....so hopefully some frisky business will take place .... :party:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yesterday it was sunny and 72 here. We had a cruise ship drop anchor in West Bay. Perfect for the passengers. Not many days like that here this time of year.

Rainy and low 40's today. I went and stocked a roof with shingles. The driver said the other deliveries cancelled. Said I was old school and most wont get their shingles in the rain anymore. F them I will be working when the rain stops and they will be waiting on a shingle delivery.

The Pre 98 is slow growing and dont stretch to bad. Maybe a little less stretch than half of what I grow. I dont grow to much stretchy stuff though. Mostly 50/50 indica/sativa hybrids. Or close to that mix.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Yesterday it was sunny and 72 here. We had a cruise ship drop anchor in West Bay. Perfect for the passengers. Not many days like that here this time of year.

Rainy and low 40's today. I went and stocked a roof with shingles. The driver said the other deliveries cancelled. Said I was old school and most wont get their shingles in the rain anymore. F them I will be working when the rain stops and they will be waiting on a shingle delivery.

The Pre 98 is slow growing and dont stretch to bad. Maybe a little less stretch than half of what I grow. I dont grow to much stretchy stuff though. Mostly 50/50 indica/sativa hybrids. Or close to that mix.

Low 40s!!!!!!!!!....get the fuck outta here...haha
Fuck dude, anything lower then 70-65,it's time for a sweat shirt(still flip flops)..but definitely buddle up weather...lol

I know everyone thinks that FLA is cramed packed full of idiots(and we do have quite a bit of those..lol)...but the hell with that cold ....used to live in the city,queens,ozone Park....went to ps60.....
But holy shit was I happy my mom packed us up(just her and I, no Bros. Or sisiters, and no I'm not spoiled at all)...we were definitely on the lower end income....but my God,I couldn't picture anywhere else for me....

Atta boy busting that ass,roofing wise....I know all about the heat,as I own my own lawn service and landscaping...it's ALWAYS hot here,and I wouldn't have it any other way... :biggrin:
So damn dude...your saying that bubba is sort of slow on the veg side....if that's the case,???....is that cherry pie slow to veg you would say????

Cause to me,..seems like the bubba is moving along quite well actually....
Well don't wanna ramble to much where all the heavy hitters hang out at...
Hey vanilla Phoenix.....talk 2 me dude,sent ya a couple PMs,. Did you blow off ole buckets dumb ass...lol, just messing with ya buddy...hope the pad is coming along nice and smooth....