What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I took my wife out for dinner tonight. She wanted to walk threw the mall after eating. So we walked all the way to the end where they locked us. So I had to walk all the way back to the other end carrying shit to where the car was in the rain so I could drive it back to pick her up.

The things I do so I dont have to ride my bike on the busy roads to wash my laundry. Instead I throw it on the floor and like magic it ends up clean and folded in the dresser or hanging in the closet.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Agreed - going shopping with the fairer sex is most usually sheer folly - you always end up being the donkey on the expedition - in my experience - plus invariably you usually end up paying for it all - wandering around shopping malls aimlessly - looking at stuff they want you to buy - but you don't really need - seems to be the passion of many - but not I.

that sounds like at least 50% more of a pain in the ass to me

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Agreed - going shopping with the fairer sex is most usually sheer folly - you always end up being the donkey on the expedition - in my experience - plus invariably you usually end up paying for it all - wandering around shopping malls aimlessly - looking at stuff they want you to buy - but you don't really need - seems to be the passion of many - but not I.
I spent a half ounce of smoke for the entire night. And I was a donkey. But I went out late so there was a time limit on the mall shopping. It ended up as only 45 minutes. And she cooks and cleans the house so I have to do something like that once in a while. I dont remember the last time I went to the mall. So doesnt happen often.

Not to mention that part of that half was filling her gas tank.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

Another inch of rain and it doesn't look like it's going to stop this week. Glad I'm only growing indoors now. Rain away. Still have to pull some plastic from the fields but hey there is always Spring for that. Just need to get back there to the firewood at some point.

I have Blue Digiberry, PTK, Sugarberry x Lilly, Bubba S1 above soil and in small pots. Will be getting the rest of the room done and transplant this week.

Got all my pesky pot washing done yesterday. How about you Unc?

Oh thank God my wife hates the mall and shopping. Just one of the many reasons I married her haha. Hates shopping, cooks like Martha, swears like a sailor, smokes like a chimney, whore in the bedroom, and beautiful. I have no idea why she puts up with me but damn did I out kick my coverage ha!

Have a great day everyone!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Someone got a picture of Icky at the mall last night...

Attachments

• Ichabod Crane.jpg
    Ichabod Crane.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 7

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I came here earlier and was about to call for a cleanup in the fish sticks aisle. But it was already happening and I was having a hard time getting around because of the clean up in progress.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

heading out riding in a bit,then home for chores...need to get those miles in,been getting my 100 per week in even including a day off...been pretty nice out so no rush leaving the house...

yep,having the temps cool off finally is really helping the garden...started plain water for half the led room,chopped 3 plants last night,got custies buggin...noticed there was basically nothing bud wise below the screen this time,just big,dense tops...added another trellis to the tent since i'm positive shits gonna get floppy in there...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To bad you cannot just re direct them to a more schizophrenic friendly forum. I suspect they will be back soon.

too bad there isn't a way to sandbox him and just let him rant without it being on the main site...seems like a pointless waste of time on his part...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
You could tell our buddy about instagram:)

This is a tiny clone of Pharaoh's Kush I flowered for sex, and let it go outside. Nice trich coverage, and no mold. Looks promising for next year, although I will only get a toothpick pinner from this little girl, lol! At least I'll be able to taste it and see how it smokes.

Attachments

• IMG_20191002_134918.jpg
    IMG_20191002_134918.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20191002_134932.jpg
    IMG_20191002_134932.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:mr. bong says i should take a day to clean house rather than ride since i know i won't do anything if i'm out riding for 2-3 hours...

say goodbye gallon of bleach!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just had to clean my cloner, I'd been putting it off for a while. I usually get it every month or so, but judging from the condition of the clones, it appears to have been substantially longer. It must be a good day for bleaching and scrubbing things. Not that fun, but it's rainy and cold so not much else to do outside. Besides, clean growrooms are happy growrooms:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i made a mess this weekend switching the veg room around,just got the two 2x3 trays scrubbed out so i can put those in the workshop now...after i go in there and straighten up and vacuum...and there's leaves and such to be swept up around the grow areas,and the potting area could use a clean up...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Had to light the pilot on the furnace this morning. Its been really cooling off at night. The LA Confidential plants are starting to purple a bit. It is supposed to warm back up to 80 here later today. Ive got to clean out the fireplace this morning, mow lawns, and hang new ropes in the grow room to hang plants. The lines in the garage are about full already from only harvesting a few plants so far. Only about 25 more plants left to pick here at the house.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, I told ya whack a mole.. Make a locked padded thread with only himself to post to. I think he would figure it out. It's prob some schmuck with nothing better to do.