What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im sitting on the West coast at 19 feet. I guess Im toast. Goodbye cruel world! :(

Im making breakfast for dinner. I picked some sweet peppers and parsley in the garden. Im sautéing peppers red onion, spanish onion., mushrooms, and bacon, and parsley right now, Making scrambled eggs :)
Maybe Ill serve them on toast

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm at 460 feet at my house..The Appalachian Mountains in NC and Va, go up to 5000 feet with passes in between 'em...

Then it's low ground again until you get close to me...
The hills start rising again about 10 miles east of me...

The big river, 1/2 mile away is 320 above sea level...

If the ocean comes up 400 feet, I'll have beachfront property.:biggrin:

Of course though, all those millions of dead bodies from the east coast will be washing up on the beach by my house.....and that would be a drag...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If the ocean comes up 400 feet, I'll have beachfront property.:biggrin:

Of course though, all those millions of dead bodies from the east coast will be washing up on the beach by my house.....and that would be a drag...

Beach front property, and giant plants, and a whole lot of free fertilizer to hit them with! What more could you ask for :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
naw,those bodies will be valuable protein once the global scale disasters start taking place!

Soylent green? Yum!

Tastes like chicken.

That was a good movie, I miss Charlton Heston!

That guy had real canons at his house. How come I cant have any?

Oh wait a minute.... Nevermind :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was that "omega man" ? loved that movie when i was a kid...and the andromeda strain was another good one...and logans run...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
was that "omega man" ? loved that movie when i was a kid...and the andromeda strain was another good one...and logans run...

Soylent green is from a clock work orange I believe.

Bud green just dont go out on the river there. If you see a kid playing a banjo run.

Nothing ever hits Michigan in the movies. So pretty safe here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no solyent green in clockwork orange,just a bit of the old in out!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Soylent Green is from Soylent green, with Heston. I loved Clockwork Orange.

Omega Man... living in a self contained , survival style Pillbox. That's me. That's what my kids say. That's my set up here, somewhat. They want me out of the city

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would go off the grid in a heartbeat....except for internet and tv of course!

i would much rather be off in the mountains with a rack of solar panels and a cistern and a bunch of greenhouses and chickens and of course goats!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nevada City is at 2400 foot, and my son is off grid at about 5000 foot, on top of the ridge. He has a deep well that never goes dry, and I believe it is Solar/battery bank driven. At the base of his ridge is a nude beach with women galore. Both sons separately said most of the women there are pretty, and they are friendly. ( like they are looking at their faces, Bull shit)

The internet is about dead there. He has to drive down the mountain a bit to get online. His phone is about 2 bars, and cuts out or hangs up sometimes. But its very peaceful and beautiful there. Freedom.
He wants me to move there too. I think Ill get my own land there at about 3500 foot, and take a part time job in town at a restaurant . I love the social life at good restaurants and a little income may be good to supplement my retirement. Bike riding is awesome there, so I can mostly park the truck.

Yeah I want to invest in a bunch of Solar panels, and batteries, and some windmills . If I have a stream, Ill set up a hydro gen set too. Always wanted to do that. And just grow plants, both weed and veggies, and do hobbies, and visit the nude beach of course :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im moving to an off grid 10 acre property this sunday, 60 miles from the canada border. Cant wait for next outdoor season to start...

Sounds real good Bro!

We are in the ground already. There has to be over 200 large plants going now. We have an enormous green house, and a couple 40-50 foot berms. The native soil sucks, but my son knows what he is doing. He does kugelform, and live soil with good results. We are also doing an extensive breeding program. Hopefully with some good results on that too

Good luck to you Man. Congrats on your new place! :ying:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Omega Man!

The Omega Man!

I teared up @ the end of the movie (as a kid in the theater) ...

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That's the one. He had a generator he fired up every night to keep the zombie like people away. plenty of gas, and food, guns and ammo.
I actually have plywood to go over my front windows in a civil disruption. 2 generators, solar, battery bank barrels of water, guns and ammo , carbon filters for water. water tower and pumps to fight fires, and hundreds of pounds of reserve food, and 2 chest freezers full of meat, and 25 lbs of unroasted coffee :D

You guys didn't know you were hanging out with Omega Man

Latest posts

Latest posts