What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Wheres Hammerhead? Did you enjoy the earthquake today? :D You must have felt it over there around 115 pm

I think it was only a 4.3

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
These three plants where started in the bucket lid net pots, they where top feed. They didn't root out like they do when in a DWC bucket. I had one I put into a dwc bucket and it grew twice as big, bigger and stronger.

I set them up in F&D tray. I trimmed the roots off after a couple of days. If I didn't trim the roots off they wouldn't have regrown as well.

picture.php

After about a week to 10 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Lucky thing Unc isn't married. Women flirt with him at the store all the time :D

You know she wasnt this miffed when the waiter flirted with me a little while back. She just laughed at me and said she couldnt believe he did it with her and the kids right there.

All is good though. I cooked her a nice steak. Well done but still nice and juicy hot off the grill. None of that bug carrying pink meat but not shoe leather.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You know she wasnt this miffed when the waiter flirted with me a little while back. She just laughed at me and said she couldnt believe he did it with her and the kids right there.

She laughed cuz she didn't see you pinch him on the ass. You would have to throw in a lobster too
:laughing:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's probably too big for you...plus it seems like it would be easier for you to find someplace closer than a 4000 mile round trip,actually 8000 since you would need to bring the bike back...i suggest roses....not the flower,the maid service near you,they can send someone to do your laundry for you...problem solved!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Not feeling well today. I've unable to sleep (stay asleep) due to stomach pains. Not going to be a productive day, will be medicating a lot.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Ugh, it's fucking disgusting outside, and only supposed to get worse. I've got 3 A/Cs running in a less than 1000 sq. ft. house. I might have to break out the dehumidifier, along with my butt-hurt wallet.

Attachments

• 20170213 220641
    20170213 220641
    61.8 KB · Views: 15

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

heck,i think 30% humidity is too much....y'all are a bunch of fog breathers!

a bunch of up-pots on the menu today,got more cuttings to get into cups...looks like i'm gonna have 8 mac1 clones for some future run...i would guess they will end up in the led room or at this point it could be the main flower room...already halfway through july,summer is zipping by...it will be free cooling season soon enough...

i have mac1 in the tent now,and i will have peanut butter breath in the led room soon,then flashbang in the next tent run...gotta have that new new going!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Ugh, it's fucking disgusting outside, and only supposed to get worse. I've got 3 A/Cs running in a less than 1000 sq. ft. house. I might have to break out the dehumidifier, along with my butt-hurt wallet.

Not quite that bad here. It is in the mid 80's for temp and high fifties for humidity. Just got done mowing and I am drenched in sweat right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts