What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: weird day at walmart...maybe weird is a bad way to put it...interesting day at walmart...there was a couple of mennonite families and a couple of muslim families,a few mormons on mission,and a couple of sikhs....and presumably the usual kneelers:scripture:
all bought together under the infinite grace of our lord,low prices!:biggrin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

I had no idea that the small city you live in was so diversified...

Around here the walmart is just full of a bunch of fat, white slobs....with a few meth heads sprinkled in...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I thought the commercial was cool, I haven't even seen a discman in like 10 years. They were terrible though, I had 4 or 5 and they all skipped, horribly. They had the ESP button on there like it was an option to have it stop skipping. It probably wasn't even connected to anything. Just a button to push while you wait, like the crosswalks, lol! CDs were such a fuck around to deal with, they had to be pristine to function and that's if the lens was clean- not to mention perfectly still. I think the original Walkman was better for those reasons. Super glad mp3 came out for listeners on the go. I wonder what is going to make those look like a turd in 5 years. Implants, I hope:)

S

Sall

21dloq.jpg

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I thought the commercial was cool, I haven't even seen a discman in like 10 years. They were terrible though, I had 4 or 5 and they all skipped, horribly. They had the ESP button on there like it was an option to have it stop skipping. It probably wasn't even connected to anything. Just a button to push while you wait, like the crosswalks, lol! CDs were such a fuck around to deal with, they had to be pristine to function and that's if the lens was clean- not to mention perfectly still. I think the original Walkman was better for those reasons. Super glad mp3 came out for listeners on the go. I wonder what is going to make those look like a turd in 5 years. Implants, I hope:)

They sure beat record players and 8 trac tapes though. The home set ups that is. My pops had told me about 5-7 years previous about what they were working on. Digital music. He told me I would be amazed when it came out. Nothing was even in the news until years later. He reminded me several years later when they finally released it.

Oh no! Another old story! Sorry Unc.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Don't apologize... Sometimes I live in the past too..

A whole lot more fun stuff happened in my 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's than in my 60's...

Don't get me wrong, I ain't griping, but I can't do the physical stuff I did just 10 years ago...

Hell, 12 years ago, I built myself a 2000 s.f., two bedroom, two and a half bath, two story house by myself... Every board, every pipe and every wire..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im going to make some Greek style marinated shiskabobs tonight. I was at the store, and my butcher buddy alertd me to some small super thick lamb T-bones that were marked down from $12 to $2.99 a lb. I got eight of them. The Greek marinate is red wine vinegar based. Im also going to put some sweet red peppers, bacon wrapped artichoke hearts, baby Portobello, and red onion on the skewers.

I like to barbeque almost every night. I think the neighbors hate me for it :D . I got 8 plants in the ground, and a half dozen male flower tops sifted for pollen. Man that is tedious work. Its probably worse then manicuring bud.

I am really enjoying this vacation time away from work, with walks in the garden, cooking, and bike rides. It beats the hell out of roasting in a steel mill. Poor bastards down there right now.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
GMO

picture.php
picture.php

Hard to get a good pic of the LEDs. And without moving plants, getting pics of the two LEDs in the back are impossible. I have them on full power (120w per one) and have them lowered to 15 inches above the tops as recommended. Pics kinda make em look farther up...you know how it is. After running them only for a day, so far my temps only increased by 4 degrees!! And now there is sooooooo much light on the sides now. Super stoked to see if the outside colas start to pull more weight!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here is Panama
picture.php

Heres a NH35 x Oax04
picture.php

Both still in shock from being transplanted this morning

Here is 4 LA Confidential with an OGMango Haze in the center
picture.php

The Mango will overtake the LA's. They will have to be directed out of the planter. OGM is a giant!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Your dad helped develop CDs Doc?! That's nuts! My bad, lol!
No, he didn't. Hes a retired scientist, and knew what was going on very early on.

He is however a pioneer in PC. He was featured in the newspaper here when he built a PC around a chip his buddy got from Intel, when they first were developing small chips. It was one of 3 produced, and had blemishes. No one had a PC back then.

Heres one of the AK47 x Strawberry Bubble Gun. The sun is down now, so they aren't perky. Ill take some better ones tomorrow
picture.php

And here is the Shiskeys
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

4am is mighty early...already scrambling to get ready on time...only a 10-15 minute ride to the meeting spot today...still gonna be a scramble...

managed to get myself booted from the hydro grow led forum because i dared question a bullshit claim,pretty funny i thought...

in pot world if it sounds to good to be true it isn't,the scientific word for it is bullshit...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning all you fine folks!

Hell I live in the past most of the time. I was driving a ProMod in nhra, playing in a band, about 10 girlfriends, a stupid amount of cash from growing, and racking up frequent flyer miles at an insane rate.

Now, I work 16 hour days 7 days a week and am lucky to get a few min with the wife and watch some TV. By choice I guess. Building a business.

So yeah, I'm going to talk about the past. Man we were racing the Gator Nationals when the blower blew set me on fire and I hit the wall....

Or

Man, pulled weeds all day. Watered. Sprayed some baking soda. Faceplanted in bed after all that.

Hahaha now that I write this I'm going to sell the farm and get a race car! Wishful thinking. But seriously I'm happy af now, just ain't very interesting anymore.

Back to work, planting last round of squash, and working on my tiller. I think it's shot and I can't replace it this season. Going to have to go talk to the farmer down the road. And now that I call him farmer Roundup he may not want to help me out. Such is life, I'm not buying anything from him as he drenches everything in Roundup. I'll get out the shovel and till this mofo by hand. Take two years but I'll do it. Lol

Happy Sunday!!!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

4am is mighty early...already scrambling to get ready on time...only a 10-15 minute ride to the meeting spot today...still gonna be a scramble...

managed to get myself booted from the hydro grow led forum because i dared question a bullshit claim,pretty funny i thought...

in pot world if it sounds to good to be true it isn't,the scientific word for it is bullshit...

Lmao! What did you say?!

Latest posts

Latest posts