What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Governor raimondo is pure greed at its finest but it might work out for the black market I hear she is trying to get $600-$800 a once out these places and go figure her husband Owns one and is growing at home too I hear they have few acres they are building .I think at this point I'm going to buy machines with the little I make off this and get bitcoin miners till these prices go back up I remember getting $5k for Elbow 9 years ago now lucky if I see 1800 for indoor smh

I think there should be some kind of conflict of interest issue there, that's fucked up. Her and her husband pretty much have a licence to print money,
assholes. Watch them get a slap on the wrist for evading the taxes they enforce, I'm sure it happens all the time. Leave it up to the government to fuck up something as cool as cannabis. :(

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

dang lester,hope its not yer good masterbatin' hand!:biggrin:

not much going on today,group ride later tonight,first hot ride of the season really,and it's fast dogs night too...once a month the no drop group ride splits into two groups,the hammerheads and the normal folks...normally they try and keep the whole group together,thus "no drop" meaning no one gets left alone...usually i ride with the fast dogs but last month i rode sweeper at the back and it was kinda more fun since it was a mellow "what the heck,i'm gonna burn a doob while i ride" kind of pace...

which reminds me...i need to charge my lights up and roll some joints for later!:joint:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Lol, nice, Uncle! That's cool that you have a whole community of like minded bike enthusiasts. There's not much like that around these parts. I'd like to ride my KDX with someone, but everyone always has other stuff going. The planets have to align, I guess. When they do, I'll probably be busy.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if there's a bike shop in your town there's more than likely a weekly group ride...i can think of 3 or 4 off the top of my head here...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Sadly, there isn't, it's a pretty small town:( At least on a bike, the hordes of black flies and mosquitos can't catch you. They are a real bummer, I have to get up at 6 to get anything done outside. By 10, it's all over but the crying.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Governor raimondo is pure greed at its finest but it might work out for the black market I hear she is trying to get $600-$800 a once out these places and go figure her husband Owns one and is growing at home too I hear they have few acres they are building .I think at this point I'm going to buy machines with the little I make off this and get bitcoin miners till these prices go back up I remember getting $5k for Elbow 9 years ago now lucky if I see 1800 for indoor smh

It would be unfortunate if a cloud of pollen flew her way on a slightly breezy day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys should come down here if you want to see some old fashioned political corruption...they don't even bother to hide it for the most part...there was a state senator whose husband ran a med grow and also happened to be the sheriff...

it's all just a big barrel of pork fat for the legislators in this state,they don't get paid so basically only rich white folks run for office and they're mostly balls deep with the oil industry

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MC1 =medicine cookies

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Today was a good day, thanks again Overgrow! Steaks on the grill, steamed cauliflower, now a few cervesas! I think every day should be just like this... Fire time! (Doobie and actual fire) see you guys out there!

Attachments

• IMG_20190606_152849.jpg
    IMG_20190606_152849.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190606_170504.jpg
    IMG_20190606_170504.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190606_170737.jpg
    IMG_20190606_170737.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 3
  • 15598570264851027365395.jpg
    15598570264851027365395.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Today was a good day, thanks again Overgrow! Steaks on the grill, steamed cauliflower, now a few cervesas! I think every day should be just like this... Fire time! (Doobie and actual fire) see you guys out there!

grilled meats and beers looks good. i haven't had a corona since last summer might grab a 12 pack for tomorrow

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
You are very welcome... :tiphat:

Dude, I'm so happy, half of the potential ladies are in the drink. 6 Pharaoh's Kush, 3 Space Junk, 3 S. C. A. G. Sounds worse when I say it like that! sir-cough-a-gas:)
I set my alarm for 4:20 as they were soaked then! Super stoked, any info on the on the other two? I hate to be a nutsack, but any info is good info:)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
No problem man. Any questions you have Id be happy to answer.....

Space junk is a 9 - 10 weeker. never tried it outdoors. It reminds me of the GG4 alot.
Structure, look, taste, effect.

S*C*A*G is a hearty outdoor cultivar with dank, fruity notes. 8 - 9 weeker. Mold resistant. Big juicy colas.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sadly, there isn't, it's a pretty small town:( At least on a bike, the hordes of black flies and mosquitos can't catch you. They are a real bummer, I have to get up at 6 to get anything done outside. By 10, it's all over but the crying.

Thanks!

You made me think of one of my favorite poems.
Its by E E Cummings. I think it was written in the 40s

anyone lived in a pretty how town

(with up so floating many bells down)

spring summer autumn winter

he sang his didn’t he danced his did.

Women and men(both little and small)

cared for anyone not at all

they sowed their isn’t they reaped their same

sun moon stars rain

children guessed(but only a few

and down they forgot as up they grew

autumn winter spring summer)

that noone loved him more by more

when by now and tree by leaf

she laughed his joy she cried his grief

bird by snow and stir by still

anyone’s any was all to her

someones married their everyones

laughed their cryings and did their dance

(sleep wake hope and then)they

said their nevers they slept their dream

stars rain sun moon

(and only the snow can begin to explain

how children are apt to forget to remember

with up so floating many bells down)

one day anyone died i guess

(and noone stooped to kiss his face)

busy folk buried them side by side

little by little and was by was

all by all and deep by deep

and more by more they dream their sleep

noone and anyone earth by april

wish by spirit and if by yes.

Women and men(both dong and ding)

summer autumn winter spring

reaped their sowing and went their came

sun moon stars rain

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly I dont think there's honest HVAC service anymore. The HVAC dude that was here a few days ago is a dumb ass. Tells me I have a heat pump. I dont have a heat pump. Its an electric fired furnace. They tore apart my furnace and left it a disaster waiting for parts. Tells me he will next day the part. I call the next day to find out WTF is going on. Still waiting for the part. I get on Amazon and find the part, ordered it, got it the next day. I call the 2nd day to find out wtf. He tells me waiting for part. I told him I have the part come install it. He than tells me we cant fix your Furnace with your part. I say your fired. Called another HVAC company had it repaired in 1hr. Why the hell is it that hard to find an honest knowledgeable HVAC tech:cuss:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I suspect you didn't check them out on Yelp first? Always do that, Hammer. Especially around here. At least its fixed! Look on the bright side. You don't want them working ou your shit anyway. That's a given. You lucked out.....

Latest posts

Latest posts