What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
This is Jasper. He loved to get high. He would run across the sofa to get a hit. He would get super high.

View Image

The plant you commented on is Grinspoon. Pretty tasty stuff. Not much yield though.

I just harvested the pollen from 7 males. Sour strawberry, dosido etc.
Big pain in the ass. The silk screen and mirror have to be cleaned with 99% ISO between each collection. 43 to go now. Some of the males are around 7 foot tall now.

My weed is selling out fast recently. I found a big contractors bag in the garage of assorted colas on branches that were put in the bag after they hung to dry on my old Gitane. Some arent labeled.
That's the only plant I've ever seen grow like that, just single huge calyxes. What does she taste like? It must be amazing to be worth the trouble!
Your sativas look fantastic as well, my good man, super thin leaves- but still covered in frost! I've never seen leaves that thin with that much frost.
That pollen collection sounds like a drag, but just think it'll all be over soon and worth the tedium. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing:)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:bigeye: lol,step right up kiddies and grab some of doc's moldy garage garbage! every bit as good as his un-trimmed freeze dried mids!

if you're lucky maybe he will tell a story about something that happened 40 years ago!:)

My older son just got here to help me hang some more tarps on the kennel grow area. I asked him how the buds were from the bag. He said it was fire. I was kind of surprised my self

PS I tell stories from further back then 40 years.
When I was about 8, I drove a fully loaded cement train all the way down from the hills, by myself. Constantly adjusting the throttle and blowing the horn before intersections.

I went to school the next day, and told the whole class about it. They called me a liar all day. So a week later, after my dad developed the film, I took the pictures of me driving the train, to school. I gave them to the teacher, and she addressed the class about it, and told them that I told the truth, and that they were wrong. Some long faces in there. Some wanted to make friends, and some got very jealous. Cant please everyone. Just like the song Garden Party by Rick Nelson. So you just got to please yourself.

Your welcome to hang out here sometime Unc, if you ever take a road trip. We'll have some fun.

Nevil wanted to come hang out, but said he couldn't. He said the US was off limits for him. Janet Reno had him on Americas most wanted list , and had him arrested in Aus during the Clinton administration.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That's the only plant I've ever seen grow like that, just single huge calyxes. What does she taste like? It must be amazing to be worth the trouble!
Your sativas look fantastic as well, my good man, super thin leaves- but still covered in frost! I've never seen leaves that thin with that much frost.
That pollen collection sounds like a drag, but just think it'll all be over soon and worth the tedium. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing:)

It was sweet and hazy.

The Bucksaw cross also has very narrow leaves, the buds were fat and encrusted with Trichomes . Looks like Thai leaves. Bud green is growing some Bucksaw crosses too.

PS Excellent job on your grow VP. Your plants look great!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Started my flush... 7 small plants 11/4 dry maybe... They should go another week at least on feeds... But taking them early means ill not be tempted to sample my 15 big plants headed for 70- 75 days...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
of course it was fire...every thing you touch is oro puro...i mean that's what all growers do,take fire buds and leave them in a trash bag for 9 months...gives it that authentic mexican ditchweed flavor! make sure to use warm coke so the spray on glass beads stick better!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yowza! $.25/kWh ouch! It's like 12 cents here!
The P. G. Is a cutting agent that keeps it liquid. You dissolve your product into it, which is why I was breaking your balls:) just friendly banter, after all, you have to give the consumer what they want, at a price that is mutually beneficial.

Yeah the bitch governor fucked us and wants us to pay more so theres more tax is all she cares about I even hear she going to take away grow licenses so we forced to go to the dispensarys likes she wants them to be Walmart and get state more tax

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oakland CA becomes 2nd U.S. city to decriminalize magic mushrooms

A5 HAZE BX is difficult to keep happy. I already dosed her with Cal/mg. I will try something different next run.

picture.php

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
This is Jasper. He loved to get high. He would run across the sofa to get a hit. He would get super high.

View Image

The plant you commented on is Grinspoon. Pretty tasty stuff. Not much yield though.

I just harvested the pollen from 7 males. Sour strawberry, dosido etc.
Big pain in the ass. The silk screen and mirror have to be cleaned with 99% ISO between each collection. 43 to go now. Some of the males are around 7 foot tall now.

My weed is selling out fast recently. I found a big contractors bag in the garage of assorted colas on branches that were put in the bag after they hung to dry on my old Gitane. Some arent labeled.

Yeah the bitch governor fucked us and wants us to pay more so theres more tax is all she cares about I even hear she going to take away grow licenses so we forced to go to the dispensarys likes she wants them to be Walmart and get state more tax

What?! That's bullshit! I'm happy to live in an illegal state. They keep saying, "You better not!", and I keep telling them to go fuck themselves. Keep your hands out of my pockets Uncle Scam!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Oakland CA becomes 2nd U.S. city to decriminalize magic mushrooms

A5 HAZE BX is difficult to keep happy. I already dosed her with Cal/mg. I will try something different next run.

View Image
That A5 BX looks awesome. What's the flowering time on that lil' lady? The skinniest leaved one I have is 3x wider than that one! The longest flowering is 12 1/2.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Damn, Star, sick room! Those stalks are thick, and more importantly, so are those crystal coated colas! Alliteration inspiring, playa!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning Folks! Coffee and some Blue Heaven.

For some reason my broken right wrist is hindering the vegetable farming. Slow start this season, the season I needed to be killer. Doing anything one handed is time consuming. Everyone telling me to shelve the farm and get a job lmao!

The single most motivating thing anyone can say to me is I am going to fail. It's funny how people just want to roll over. I didn't get this far by quitting that's for damn sure.

Had some machine failures last week that I have gotten fixed, figured out ways to operate with one hand, and making good progress. Take em outta here if they can't fuck a joke!

Unc your plants look amazing! Great job on that room and the first round so far! Must be getting hot where you live. We have cracked 70 a few times so real sweat box here.

Best vibes everyone have a great toasty day!!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Dr. - That Bucksaw Haze is insane, I didn't see the bud structure on your page, but wow! They are wicked tight! Not what I would've expected from such a sativa leaner! That is incredible! Does she have a really long flowering time? What's Jacob's Ladder? Aside from the Biblical reference, of course:)

Lester- I hope your wrist gets better soon, farming is hard enough! It does seem like people give up way too easy nowadays. As soon as the going gets tough, they get going. I'm glad there are still people with some tenacity. Keep at it, brother, I KNOW YOU WILL FAIL! (words of encouragement) :)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hang in there Lester. Im right behind you. I will likely be getting carpel operations on both wrists soon. Id love to grow veggies for a living.

Hey Org. The cross is something I made years ago. It has Orange Crush, and LS1 ( unknown blue indica) from Humboldt, and LA Confidential. Very fragrant and strong.

You guys have a great day, Im off to a 12 hour shift in the heat. It got to 102 degrees here yesterday

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
What?! That's bullshit! I'm happy to live in an illegal state. They keep saying, "You better not!", and I keep telling them to go fuck themselves. Keep your hands out of my pockets Uncle Scam!

Governor raimondo is pure greed at its finest but it might work out for the black market I hear she is trying to get $600-$800 a once out these places and go figure her husband Owns one and is growing at home too I hear they have few acres they are building .I think at this point I'm going to buy machines with the little I make off this and get bitcoin miners till these prices go back up I remember getting $5k for Elbow 9 years ago now lucky if I see 1800 for indoor smh

Latest posts

Latest posts