What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, Dr., don't the chameleons have a photosensitive "eye" in the middle of their foreheads? Post 420! Woo-hoo!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Pharaohs Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These are being grown by a guy on IG. I strongly believe thats a male though?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
You win twice, flower and bubble! Do you fresh freeze your trim? I get a lot of chlorophyll in mine when I do:( have any of you tried squishing lower quality bubble (160, 120, 45 &25) through coffee filters or whatnot? I've actually had some pretty good results doing so. The end product is full melt and much tastier. I'd rather smoke than cook with it, as I seldom have 6+ hours to devote to being high on edibles:)

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Pharaohs Kush

View Image

View Image

View Image

These are being grown by a guy on IG. I strongly believe thats a male though?
It looks super healthy, whatever it is:) Even a male would be welcome here, to breed with. I have some nice genetics, but they don't perform outdoors like they do in the nice comfy growroom. Mainly the humidity, so I am stoked to add some potential resistance to these as well.... Thanks for the pics:)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Your welcome to do whatever you wish my seeds. 0 restrictions. I encourage you to make some new strains with these genetics....they are strong and stable.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Dude, you're the best! Maybe I can repay the favor someday. Impressive outdoor grows on your page, too! Those are some monsters!

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The pharaoh's kush looks very healthy. Im impressed. Good work OGDW!

I spent 2 hours with attorney's this morning, giving my deposition for my carpel injury. I think there will be a pretty sizable check cut for me soon. I plan on paying off the last 23 grand on my home, and having one less monthly bill.

I would like to at least partially retire at some point, and have more time for hobbies, bike riding, adventures, gardening, seed making, and cooking. I reached the age where I can now draw social security.

The male plants need to be watered every day now. My son grew them in 1 gallon grow bags with living soil, and they dry out fast. Ill be collecting more pollen later today. After 4 collections each, I pull them. All except got the garlic breath, peanut butter male. I will keep that going year round, because it has "the look".

Time to run to the store for bird/ squirrel food. I had to feed my squirrels peanut butter on crackers last night, although, they didn't complain.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
My girlfriend feeds the birds and squirrels pretty much religiously. There's always a ton of animals here, even in the dead of winter (sometimes -40F) but not too many out when it's that bad! We get lots of raptors too because of the smaller birds and rodents it draws. My girlfriend is a photographer, so she gets pics of them all. I'll try to upload some later, if she'll let me, lol.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
WTF? Stepped outside and it felt like a furnace. Its 98 degrees here! I was running the fireplace about a week ago.

Hammer, are you ok over there? My spare AC is still available if you need it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here is Claire. I just took this pic. She and Jamie are beginning to trust and like me. They let me get pretty close now.
picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wedding cake
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

forum gsc
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nice pics Unc!

Politicians are like diapers.
They have to be changed often, and for the same reason.

Mark Twain

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Uncle-those are some beautiful shots of Wedding Cake and GSC! By forum cut, do you mean it was from someone on here? Do you have a link to your other grow?

Dr.- pretty cool about those squirrels, my great grandmother had a pet chipmunk that would run up your pant leg and eat out of your hand. Animals are sweet. Do you have any pics of that special male?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forum cookies is a bag seed s1 of thin mints found and spread by a member here on icmag...

i'm shutting the main grow down for the summer...just the led room and a tent in a few weeks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Uncle-those are some beautiful shots of Wedding Cake and GSC! By forum cut, do you mean it was from someone on here? Do you have a link to your other grow?

Dr.- pretty cool about those squirrels, my great grandmother had a pet chipmunk that would run up your pant leg and eat out of your hand. Animals are sweet. Do you have any pics of that special male?

That's real cool! I love animals.

There are pictures of Jamie in my albums. Feel free to browse. Theres hundreds of pictures there going back several years, including some of my blue front amazon parrot, that used to smoke weed with me, even one of him tokin a jay :biggrin: