What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Getting ready to spark a perfectly seasoned joint of DBMH2. That's the only mango tasting phenol Ive found so far. It tastes like mango candy. Real sweet. I dropped some zips of assorted DBMH yesterday. People love each one. Good job Hammer.

Im excited to run his DBMH x MAC. :dance013:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
She is VERY mold resistant. She is extremely potent. Has the tightest internode spacing Ive ever seen on a cultivar. Every branch is trying to be a top. Even the branches branches are competing to be tops.
Crazy vigor. The LVRK was bred in Mendocino on a farm right off the ocean. So the humidity there is always super high. The LVRK is bred to be mold and PM resistant. Throw in the AncientOG and hot damn is it mold resistant. :tiphat:
Whoa, that sounds like it's right up my alley! What's the flowering time on that puppy? We are like zone 5 or 6, so short seasons. Are these available on the seed market?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's where the magic happens:) my little shop of horrors. Any thoughts on improvement are encouraged, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_110207.jpg
    IMG_20190527_110207.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190527_110244.jpg
    IMG_20190527_110244.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20190527_110301.jpg
    IMG_20190527_110301.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 4

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use a large 24 x 24 white board. Keeps track of everything I got. Tells me whats in my cloner.

My Flashpoint#12 keeper is fully reversed. Pics later. I will be making FPS1, Golden gloves x FP, FP x A5HBX. Flashbang#18 x A5HBX. A5HBX F2.

Golden gloves= Zkittlez x PPunch) x PPunch)x Fire og x GSC) X Orange Cookies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i like the cabinet...with all the new style of led lamps available it would be a fun project to build a mini or micro cab if i had the carpentry skills to do it...

another windy day coming up...good thing i was planning on finishing the spring cleaning today...the inside of the house anyway...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
slow start here...regretting that as i can hear the wind is already coming up...good thing i'm only going a mile or so into the wind today...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey, thanks. I was wondering about those corncob style LEDs. Just hanging in the middle like my hps. Has anyone tried that yet?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I use a large 24 x 24 white board. Keeps track of everything I got. Tells me whats in my cloner.

My Flashpoint#12 keeper is fully reversed. Pics later. I will be making FPS1, Golden gloves x FP, FP x A5HBX. Flashbang#18 x A5HBX. A5HBX F2.

Golden gloves= Zkittlez x PPunch) x PPunch)x Fire og x GSC) X Orange Cookies.
Wow, that golden gloves sounds real nice! Yeah, I need to write everything down on my whiteboard, it's crazy the amount of grow details, you can overlook without staying on top of that! Can't wait to see the flashpoint pics.

U

useless.gardens

Wow, that golden gloves sounds real nice! Yeah, I need to write everything down on my whiteboard, it's crazy the amount of grow details, you can overlook without staying on top of that! Can't wait to see the flashpoint pics.
im getting ready to grab a white board too. been on my mind for months. big one. so i can follow my plants, projects, and dates better.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just checked in with my sons to make sure they are ok. They are busy setting up a medium size green house, and getting the plants situated. He hauled a shit load of females up there in the U haul. they are all around 3' tall and very healthy. I think there is at least 100 if not more. All different varieties, and a lot of hash type plants to make live rosin with.

They said it is a 3 hour drive tops, if you go the right way. GPS doesnt work there, so they ended up on 4 wheel drive trails with the big U haul. It added an extra 2 1/2 hours to the trip. They found the short way now, They sent a video of the place. Its beautiful land. Lots of trees. The giant green house that was there needs a new skin, but what a score. Its a big one for sure.

The cabin has a wood burning stove, and a cooking area. Its good enough size for living in until we build a earth ship type home, and sheet the roof with solar panels. Generators will do for now. There is a shared solar powered well also. Its never run dry, even it the drought.

The guys from the big grow by Hammers place just stopped by to pick up 45 clones and another 26 cuttings. Im glad! Ive been wanting to get my numbers down a bit There was probably around 200 plants, including the 50 males. Those males will be gone within a month or so. Just as soon as I harvest the pollen. Ill be keeping a few males year round for continued seed production

The boys are going to stopping by here, later today to smoke a joint

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
im getting ready to grab a white board too. been on my mind for months. big one. so i can follow my plants, projects, and dates better.

I got mine on Amazon. I also got a large assortment of erasable multi color pens to make it interesting. As long as you can keep your kids away from it. Im always finding silly pictures on mine
picture.php
Keeping a note book log helps too. I have several years of notes pot away that I refer to at times

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The DBMH is selling like hotcakes. My nephew came back for more of the DBMH st. That's the incense perfumey cut. He couldn't stop talking about how well he liked it. I gave him a tour of the plants.
My nephew did the Berry White x Bucksaw cross Im growing right now.

When I was out there, I spied some awesome Malawi plants. Some Ace mix, Paki Chitral Kush, Snow Moon, Nevilles Haze 35 x Oax 04 , Alien Orange cookies, Triangle Kush x ?, Panama Red, DBMH2 x OGM Bucksaw, and a bunch more.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's not much to see with males. Its lights out right now in the male tent.

A5HAZE BX. This guy needs a shower. Maybe tomorrow.

picture.php

Flashpoint REV female.
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Uncle- wow that's really awesome where'd you find that? Is it from a scanning electron microscope? Fascinating.

Hammer- Cool reversed female, how did you do that? Colloidal silver? It looks really healthy too, not stressed at all. Well played, good sir!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uncle- wow that's really awesome where'd you find that? Is it from a scanning electron microscope? Fascinating.

Hammer- Cool reversed female, how did you do that? Colloidal silver? It looks really healthy too, not stressed at all. Well played, good sir!

physics.org...

it's an image from a single electron cryo microscope