What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the market for wax is picking up in my area ... looks like i'll be able to get some side-work extracting for others whom can't do it for themselves (my cut is %50) i can process over 600 grams of material per run , 2 runs in a day includes the vac time ...it's good work if you can get it, better than trimming.. peace
except of course that scissors don't really explode or create stacks of spent butane cans:)

Nice try asshole, more like reindeer.

the grinch who disemboweled christmas!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes thats true & the cans accumulate to the point of WTF am i gonna do w/ them all , you know ...U can't just toss them away , not in bulk

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
yes thats true & the cans accumulate to the point of WTF am i gonna do w/ them all , you know ...U can't just toss them away , not in bulk
Sure you can. Every time you go to the gas station drop a few in a shopping bag and pitch them in the trash. Every time you go to the store drop a shopping bag with a few into the trash on the way in.

You should be able to get rid of 4 to 6 cans in each bag.

Or wrap them up as a present and leave them on your porch or in a shopping cart at the store.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Got a landfill nearby? Ours let's you bring trash by the weight. So I can bring black bags full of spent cans without worrying about being discovered. It is super wasteful I won't deny that. Blasting with canned tans. But currently is my only option. That may change soon though, If I can get a small CLS at a decent price.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:where does the day go?

no laundry today...too late,probably crowded by now...so to the bike shop instead to drop off the wheel i'm having rebuilt...and wally world,always fun on saturday...

then back to break down and pre-trim the gmo and thin mints...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Got a landfill nearby? Ours let's you bring trash by the weight. So I can bring black bags full of spent cans without worrying about being discovered. It is super wasteful I won't deny that. Blasting with canned tans. But currently is my only option. That may change soon though, If I can get a small CLS at a decent price.

Or you could ride your bike out into the desert and leave them there. Oh wait the park rangers are back to work. You might have to wait till the next government shut down.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Worst work week in over three years.....74 hours and tomorrow to go. Project from hell....
But.....gonna be a big ‘ole fat paycheck. MLK day was a holiday so double time that day. Contribute the max into 401 savings....not taxed, employer matches up to 5%....good deal
Rambling....tired, and stoned
Night folks :tiphat:

Badfishy1

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

jeez ick,are you using that thumbnail to disembowel elk or something?:)

another day of getting stuff done...got a bin of thin mints and gmo to deal with later,and laundry to do first,and garden chores as well...

trim job starts next week...fun!

ll is coming over in a minute...unlike most of you,no need to panic,just need to chop some bud up for the ll smoke out:joint:

can't wait to try the gmo....super garlic-y smelling...looks to be a good yield on both varieties...too bad i fucked up on the thin mints and forgot to take cuts until like 3 weeks into flower...got 3 to stick but it's gonna take a long ass time for them to re-veg...

Saw your gram pics waiting to trim. Everything looking top notch! Nice work

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

supposed to be heading down to the trim job already but i slept in fairly late this morning...hard to get out of a warm bed on a cold morning...one of these years i really need to replace the furnace and get a good thermostat so i can have the house warm up in the morning then go back to my usual thrifty "sweaters are free" temp ...

and an on demand hot water heater....and a slop sink...and a hot tub...

best get moving...got a bin of gmo and one of thin mints here i need to trim tomorrow,then i think it's time for the first big breakdown day at the trim job...bleh....

coffee time!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Goats

supposed to be heading down to the trim job already but i slept in fairly late this morning...hard to get out of a warm bed on a cold morning...one of these years i really need to replace the furnace and get a good thermostat so i can have the house warm up in the morning then go back to my usual thrifty "sweaters are free" temp ...

and an on demand hot water heater....and a slop sink...and a hot tub...

best get moving...got a bin of gmo and one of thin mints here i need to trim tomorrow,then i think it's time for the first big breakdown day at the trim job...bleh....

coffee time!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

well your coffee sure seems happy about something. :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Starting the emotional support ham now. It is a 6.06 pound emotional support ham. Going to slow cook it with pineapple and brown sugar.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you spent the '60s or early '70s as a kid.......

if you spent the '60s or early '70s as a kid.......

then this was the 'inner-unc' in all of us lil' road warriors of the day ;)

U9Xrphj.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: well that turned out to be a waste of time...couldn't get in the groove today,plus i was spending too much time flapping my gums...

gotta trim what i have at home tomorrow...and go pay bills...

Latest posts

Latest posts