What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's tough these days

it's tough these days

what i'm seeing is that $ matters more than quality to the pound buyers these days ... i'm in NY state & most of the pound buyers want it cheap and get it so from out of state imports ...the price pressure from out of state is forcing down the market & even here ... indoors i'm @ only 4000 watts i cant produce that much it's not worth it to sell high quality indoor unless i sell it by the ounce ... i do outdoor to get bulk to make $ .. i do indoor to get quality and also make $, but the days of big $ seem to be gone ???? any way its what i do i intend to keep on doing it ...

I'm testing this bagseed & this specimen came from a seeded FIRESTORM clone (originally got from DB and assume he got it from Hammer, whom made the cross) i grew her outside last season and she inadvertently got pollinated by some males that sneaked by me, or by the CBs1 that male'd out on me,i'll never know who the dad was..these plants are called FSx :watchplant: & she's just starting to throw >>>

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokey: as they say,pimpin' ain't easy....

just got the cherry cookies to finish up in the morning,should be pretty easy,mostly good sized buds...hopefully no more than 2 hours,it takes me forever at home clock time to trim since i'm doing other stuff while i trim...the trim job it's all about getting that pound done so i can go home....here it took me three days to do 1 1/2:bongsmi:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Well this was an eventful weekend( my Monday Tuesday). Had one big loss.

While I was on my 12 hour shift, I found a older Shelby( You guys know who Carol Shelby is?)for sale in town with only 11,000 miles on it. Full on Shelby frame, running gear, 9" Ford rear end, with a super sweet , pretty convertible on top, A 383 stroker small block, balanced and blue printed, 580 horse screamer.

One of the fastest, prettiest cars around. I was messaging the guy on facebook, ( He also had a Lamborgini ) so I could go see it on my day off. He had just dropped it thousands of dollars for a quick sale. I was going to take him to my bank and pay cash. He didn't message back the last time. So I went to his ad to ask his address yesterday, and the fucker had sold it! I almost cried.

That blew my weekend.

My younger son called. He was going to Humboldt to broker a MASSIVE sale of bud. Close to a quarter mill. My exwife had the kids but needed to do stuff today, so I volunteered to pick up the Monkey butts at her house and keep them all day. I havnt seen her in 20 years. We had one big fight and it was over, we never spoke again.

She had been my best friend, fishin buddie, lover,and grow partner for over a dozen years. She is still a grower/transport. I never expected her to come out. I was sure she would just send the kids out. Nope. She nervously came out. Pretty Blonde, 5-10, big boobs, and super long shapely legs. I said "wow, you look great! I thought youd look older. Your still very pretty! She melted right then and there. The wall came tumbling down. She helped me buckle in the kids. It was a real trip.

Ive shown you before, and this isn't a very good picture of either one of us.
picture.php

Shes a hell of a good grower too

And you guys growing NEM.... That's her OG in the mix.

We'll see what happens... That was pretty cool. Im thinking about asking her out :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You guys look like you make a good couple. Only 1 fight and it was over for 20 years?
It must've been a doozy of a fight!

Oh yeah! Cops came, and everything. Her dad was a marine, and she fights like one. She didnt connect, and I didnt hit her, just restrained her. I kicked her out, and the cops made her leave, and a female judge kept her out. She's been real angry all these years. But I've missed her real bad. We'll see what happens now that the anger is subsided.

I hope you guys are all having a great day

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what i'm seeing is that $ matters more than quality to the pound buyers these days ... i'm in NY state & most of the pound buyers want it cheap and get it so from out of state imports ...the price pressure from out of state is forcing down the market & even here ... indoors i'm @ only 4000 watts i cant produce that much it's not worth it to sell high quality indoor unless i sell it by the ounce ... i do outdoor to get bulk to make $ .. i do indoor to get quality and also make $, but the days of big $ seem to be gone ???? any way its what i do i intend to keep on doing it ...

I'm testing this bagseed & this specimen came from a seeded FIRESTORM clone (originally got from DB and assume he got it from Hammer, whom made the cross) i grew her outside last season and she inadvertently got pollinated by some males that sneaked by me, or by the CBs1 that male'd out on me,i'll never know who the dad was..these plants are called FSx :watchplant: & she's just starting to throw >>>

View Image

There is only 1 Firestorm. DB got her from me. I'm in the process of making Firestorm x Mac which will be Firestorm v2.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:finally done trimming!

should have a few days before i need to do the gmo and thin mints...but of course a bunch of errands to do...all my favorite hauling chores...

off to wallyworld in a bit...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sherb and Dosido are the last 2 cuts not mine. Both are not in the best health. I've been slacking keeping them happy oops. I wanted to use Dosido but she is such a lanky pain to grow I might just let her go.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:just waiting for lights on in flower...last chore of the day...hauled a trailer full of groceries home...medium tomorrow,laundry saturday....should put me around 150lbs of cargo hauled for the week...not many miles this week,should be able to ride sunday though

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm feeling naked with my rooms being so empty. PGE will be the cheapest I've had in years thats always good. I can now run allot more of my own shit. Next run will be 8 FB and 4 Pink Banana Crush. I can than move on to other projects.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing flowers to vend is not my priority any longer. Making seeds anyone can afford is my priority. What ever strain im testing is what I will have. I've grown enough of others seeds to know what I make is just as good or better for less. I've found more keepers in my own shit then others. The Hype train is strong on Social media.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
What's the currant lb rate in other states for top shelf?. Cali getting hit hard. My last harvest went for 15 a lb. I'm told its now lower than that. Seems like every 3 months the prices drop.

Man...

From what I can tell 18-2000 black market. I was trying to have a broker move my last that way when the state opened up caregiver to shop sales temporarily until March 31st.

So with the proceeds I’m going in and applying to the state. Already approved locally. 12K and I should have a state class A license for 500 plants.
Take a loan from family and see if I can ride this wave for a few years, sell out and retire.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,get it up and running and looking good on paper and sell it,then turn around and start a hemp farm,way easier to deal with,money is bankable...no trimming,just cut it down and have it picked up..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So my framing job is on hold for a week. The other guys dont want to work in the single digits. Which will give me time to chop my grow down next week.

I went in today and put about 20 clips on branches to hold them back up. Not to much fun when you are clipping up a branch and another some where else snaps. Sure makes you speed up haha.

So I dont have to have all the fans off by Sunday now. I have a few more days.

Latest posts

Latest posts