What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, the real deal w/optional wheelie bar; and every kid (guy) trying to avoid castration on those damned shift levers.......
i actually knocked out my two front teeth on the shifter....don't remember ever racking myself on it although it probably happened at some point since i was constantly doing crazy shit on that bike

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Schwinn stingray with the banana seat. Have a scar on the top of my thumb and one on my thigh that will never let me forget that bike.
Where the hell is b00m?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another night rolls by

another night rolls by

i remember wanting one so badly as a kid ... they were the boss!

picture.php

Marijuana related content (day 49 on these GG/99's) >>>

picture.php
picture.php

Jack says "hello" ...for food he got raw bone in emotional support pork chops today

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We are suppose to get 9 inches of snow tonight. And it is only getting up to 14 tomorrow when we have 40 MPH winds. You know what that means? Yup you guessed it, I will be shoveling all day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Schwinn stingray with the banana seat. Have a scar on the top of my thumb and one on my thigh that will never let me forget that bike.
Where the hell is b00m?

been like 6 months or more since he popped in...

i remember wanting one so badly as a kid ... they were the boss!

View Image

Marijuana related content (day 49 on these GG/99's) >>>

View Image View Image

Jack says "hello" ...for food he got raw bone in emotional support pork chops today

View Image

39 lbs! my timberjack only weighs 25 lbs and it's an adult bike!

We are suppose to get 9 inches of snow tonight. And it is only getting up to 14 tomorrow when we have 40 MPH winds. You know what that means? Yup you guessed it, I will be shoveling all day.

construction weather? sounds like a nice day for you guys!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i still haven't shoveled the driveway here...the sunshine started piling up first thing this morning...pretty much the exact moment the sun came up...

Latest posts

Latest posts