What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...

finally done with the wedding cake,did pretty good yield wise,nice tight frosty buds...as far as cookie crosses go that i have it came in right in the middle yield wise, the ogkb2.0,sunset sherbet,and wedding cake all about the same,the forum cut yields the least generally,and it looks like gmo will be almost as much as the cherry cookies...potency wise all are around the same level...

best get going,got some errands to run,and i still have super lemon glaze and cherry cookies to trim up...

got cold overnight,warming up,but it was chilly this morning...harvested 3 thin mints and 3 gmo last night,should have them ready early next week...since the house is cool it's taking a while to dry...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a cortisone shot in my hand yesterday. Much better today. I couldn't make a fist. I can today. Still stiff but way better. I have whats called trigger finger..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Had a cortisone shot in my hand yesterday. Much better today. I couldn't make a fist. I can today. Still stiff but way better. I have whats called trigger finger..

I have to do something for my elbow. I think it is finally giving out from hitting my wife. JK

In 25 years of marriage I have never hit her and have only been hit by her once. After I told her point blank that I would never hit her but I would leave first she got my point. She understood that that is grounds for me to leave if she ever did it again.

It was kind of humorous having her beat me on the chest with both fists several times and me saying are you done. Boy that pissed her off even more. lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

cbd really works...i'm using the charlotte's web brand and it helps with all sorts of pain and stiff joints...

I have to do something for my elbow. I think it is finally giving out from hitting my wife. JK

In 25 years of marriage I have never hit her and have only been hit by her once. After I told her point blank that I would never hit her but I would leave first she got my point. She understood that that is grounds for me to leave if she ever did it again.

It was kind of humorous having her beat me on the chest with both fists several times and me saying are you done. Boy that pissed her off even more. lol

yah gotta switch between bitch slap and pimp slap:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:down to the last bin....just have the cherry cookies left to deal with...did pretty good for a bunch of cookie crosses...if nothing else,it's enough to pay everything off and still leave enough for 5 new bulbs and another couple hundred in stuff from growers house...maybe not the most exciting mail order box compared to bike parts...

i did order a new rim and a couple of tires for the straggler:)

that's just to fix the bike,no upgrades yet....soon though...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Can you get more for "boutique" strains like cookies and cake? Or is it the same no matter the strain?

Around here it's all about looks and smell, no one uses names. Behind the times here on the east coast.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the currant lb rate in other states for top shelf?. Cali getting hit hard. My last harvest went for 15 a lb. I'm told its now lower than that. Seems like every 3 months the prices drop.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
What's the currant lb rate in other states for top shelf?. Cali getting hit hard. My last harvest went for 15 a lb. I'm told its now lower than that. Seems like every 3 months the prices drop.

I get $2400 in smaller quantities and $1800 for larger. But that was a bit ago and I am not up on the current. And that is with people who only want my stuff that I have known for a long time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those where the prices 6 months ago. The same people are picking up mine. Most commercial growers run the same cuts. Wedding cake, Sherb,GMO, GSC and all the og varieties. These where all 15 last harvest. Looks like the next is 12... I dont grow the same stuff they do. Most are my own strains. Any good outdoor is down to 800lb. Boof is 5 or less.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
$4000 for smaller quantities and $3200 for larger quantities, it doesn’t matter much as I don’t have much to spare anyway. It doesn’t matter what strain. Gotta love the black market where it still thrives due to dumb laws. $ for my friends that smoke recreational but free or almost free for any friends that it helps medicinally....it all works out in the long run.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you get more for "boutique" strains like cookies and cake? Or is it the same no matter the strain?

Around here it's all about looks and smell, no one uses names. Behind the times here on the east coast.
i won't but someone down the line no doubt will...i don't really do retail level sales,even when i do sell a quarter it's still at the pound rate but from what i understand of the local market something like cookies or cake goes for 400+ an ounce if you're buying 1/8ths...

ironically the trim job that i work that place has killed prices around here because they were basically growing mids until recently...so it's down to 2400 for fire and as low as 1800 otherwise...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I knew some good people in states that are still illegal that wanted to come work with me. The only way to make decent $ anymore is to have a driver come get it. The person I deal with does that. He drives to NY. He gets 3-32 there. He gets half. 5 years ago it was about $20k every 4 months down to $5 now.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I had th raise the light again in my flat grow room. I am running out of height in that room with about 14 days into flower.

I may have to move them to a room that has another foot of height to it.

Here is the top of the light picture and a bottom of the light picture of this room.

And this is the room I am taking the fans off. I am just about done doing that. Which is good because I have till Sunday to get it done because I am starting to frame a house on Monday and wont have much time then. This is day 60 I think.

Last is a picture of my other flat flower room. I started flowering these a little smaller than the room above. Plus they are 4 days behind the other flat flower room.

If you look at the plant in the back right corner you can see it is bigger than the others. I am going to put that in the other flower room. The other flat flower room has a smaller plant in the right front corner that I will switch this one with.

By switching these two plants I can take the two bigger Deathstar plants and put them in the back of the room and move the two in the back into the front and the new plant into the center. The two Deathstars are kind of floppy. The two in the back are more compact and will be easier to move when I need to water.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i could get more here if i felt like dealing with more people....but i don't so it is what it is...still better than working a job....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't really enjoy the trimming except for the hanging out and bullshitting with the youngsters....and kicking their asses on the trimming...