What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ill miss the GG4, but we are running plenty of Sour Dubble to make up for it. S Dubb makes bomb rosin.
We are currently running in excess of 25 different crosses
picture.php

picture.php

Sour diesel, just beginning to frost
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Killing it Doc P! I have Nepalese Watermelon Hashplant. If your ever interested in a ((GG4 x Headband) x Headband) x Nep Watermelon Hashplant colab let me know!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

got a bin full of cherry cookies to trim...gonna be all day i'm betting...maybe not since i'm planning on leaving the small stuff to be blasted so possibly i can get done sooner...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So my wife called into work for tomorrow. Hard to leave when there is at least 40 roads totally washed out and at least a dozen partially washed out. And that is just in the 3 mile area around where she is.

Where my daughter lived a month ago it is devastated. She lived with in walking distance of the campus and every road to the campus is closed because of road damage. Either washed out, partially washed out or covered in debris.

The campus is closed and was flooded. The administration building had water half way up it and that is where the main power is.

So I am thinking her test in physics tomorrow might be delayed.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well hell....

buds just aren't quite dry enough for either trimming or sale for that matter...

but i have people waiting...gonna give them a few hours spread out and the broken down to small branches and see how they feel...gonna screw my ride plans for the week up a bit...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ALL U GUYS R KILLING ME, selling top shelf well trimmed , barly dryed, no cure buds [& most of yaw dont even keep enough for your own selfs] whats up with that?
atleast mine r dry & cured well, yea im still slack on the trim job lol[ i dont sell much anyway]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:all done for the day...still have a bunch of big buds to trim in the morning,just an hour or so of work i would say...

gonna be hot the rest of the week...got some medium to haul this week,that should be fun!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I quit all alcohol a week ago to tighten up my belly for summer. Ive been making some dynamite cold brewed infused ice tea. I have the pitchers that have the infuser tube down the center that you fill with ripe sweet fruit. Ive got a pitcher of Honeydew, and another of pear infused, with PG tips and Yorkshire Gold tea. Ill sweeten it with Hawaiian raw sugar.
Damn good stuff

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Two different phenos of the c99f2s @ day 58 from bugman...the green one has a pineapple smell to it with larger buds vs the darker one with earlier finish time and a fruity smell I cannot pin down yet. Will keep one of these around to make a few seeds

picture.php

picture.php

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Good for you

Good for you

I quit all alcohol a week ago to tighten up my belly for summer. Ive been making some dynamite cold brewed infused ice tea. I have the pitchers that have the infuser tube down the center that you fill with ripe sweet fruit. Ive got a pitcher of Honeydew, and another of pear infused, with PG tips and Yorkshire Gold tea. Ill sweeten it with Hawaiian raw sugar.
Damn good stuff

I quit hard liquor (ask my wife) about 10+ years out, the rest 7+ :party: Everyone knows I don’t drink

But my wife and her girlfriends can get me to take a sip of theirs after we smoke a fatty :dance013:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Getting ready to head out on a bike on a sunset cruz. Hell, if it gets dark enough, maybe Ill switch on the Monkey Lights.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well to thank me for moving it outside my AC decided to crap out on me today. Fan seized up so I’ll need to get it replaced. Luckily my new Hvac guy came out already to get get the part number.
Won’t be able to turn on lights until it’s fixed. When I went out this evening temps were 117 degrees. I’m a bit concerned about the flowers that are well developed but the two lights that are under 30 days couldn’t look better lol. Praying hard.
Sure hope it can be fixed tomorrow but I’m not counting on it.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well guys, I’m probably gonna enlist in the new 6th military branch Trump is making.....The Space Force! :biglaugh: Air Force eat your heart out!!