What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Afropips Durban Poison reproduction. Hit up Dave Coulier on here. He should have all the answers your looking for. The Durban he ran , looks the most legit, imo.
From talking to Dave, it seems he thinks Aces Durban would likely be good. He does like Ace seeds.I kind of expected him to say go with Afropips instead.

I put in an order for the Durban, Kali China , Pakistan Chitral Kush,
Snow Moon, and Guawi . Sounds like some good genetics.

PS: Happy Fathers day to all you dads. I became one for the first time 33 years ago in August of 85 when out popped a toe head blonde blue eyed baby girl. Two boys followed 5 and 6 years later. And oh what a strange trip its been.......:biggrin:
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Just found out my wife is trapped at my daughters in Houghton. Seems they got 7 inches of rain overnight and are suppose to get another 3 inches this morning. The rain caused over 60 sink holes and washed out a bunch of roads. Two of the roads that she needs to take to get back home are closed because they have washed out. NOAA has said to stay off the roads because of the sink holes, wash outs, and debris on them.

In other news it is suppose to get to 95 here with a good amount of humidity.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yikes...thats 70% of the yearly total here,if that much rain fell here it would wash the whole town away!

c'mon icky,it should only take you a few hours to build bridges over those potholes!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Here are two pictures of the same road. One I posted a while back and the other from today. My daughter use to live a block from this road but we moved her a little while ago about a mile away from it and higher up the hill and away from the hill. So she does not live in a place that will likely wash out like this.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here are two pictures of the same road. One I posted a while back and the other from today. My daughter use to live a block from this road but we moved her a little while ago about a mile away from it and higher up the hill and away from the hill. So she does not live in a place that will likely wash out like this.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1860010]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1775614]View Image[/url]

Yeah I'm not gonna be able to make it to work today......there's a river where the road at the end of my driveway used to be. Holy shit man !

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yeah I'm not gonna be able to make it to work today......there's a river where the road at the end of my driveway used to be. Holy shit man !

When i was in college I had to call in on the day of the final exam for organic chemistry. The teacher asked why and I told him three cars where stuck in my drive way because they thought that was where the road was. And I couldnt get out till the wrecker pulled them out of my way. Then I would have to wait till the road was plowed because there was 2.5 foot of snow on the road still.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Battling windmill giants!

Battling windmill giants!

Don Quixote doing what dads do best. Battling giants
picture.php

picture.php

Stinkin Giants!
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Happy Father's day to all you fathers!

Just had steak, baked potatoes, corn, baked beans, mushrooms for lunch at my Dad's place. Now for a lounge in the swimming pool. It's 95 here today.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great father's day here...kids didn't wake me up,wife was in a quiet mood,got donuts and went for a bike ride!

but seriously,really nice day for mid june in the desert...35 miles of mixed road and dirt today...a couple grand in climbing...i went up...and then i came down...:)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Fathers Day gifts..

Fathers Day gifts..

My son bought me a nice metal crank herb grinder and a jar of Marino’s (5% THC pills x 100), I’ll let you know..

My wife stripped the buds off some (5) Pineapple Express Autos. They were pretrimmed and was 55.1g.

More gifts from the wife later :party:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So my wife cant make a run for the border. She found a second road out but the water is over a bridge and it started raining again. So she will have to wait till the water goes down and they say the bridge is back open again.

Here is a couple more pictures taken on the other side of my daughters apartment from the last pictures I posted earlier.

onavelzy

Veteran
great father's day here...kids didn't wake me up,wife was in a quiet mood,got donuts and went for a bike ride!

but seriously,really nice day for mid june in the desert...35 miles of mixed road and dirt today...a couple grand in climbing...i went up...and then i came down...:)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Great color combination Unc. Subtly coordinated and yet migraine inducing. Is that a stock frame color or did you have it painted?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1860010]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1775614]View Image[/url]

Gonna be some busy claims adjusters this week. Water, the irresistible force.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great color combination Unc. Subtly coordinated and yet migraine inducing. Is that a stock frame color or did you have it painted?

Gonna be some busy claims adjusters this week. Water, the irresistible force.

stock frame color...i added the orange bits...did you notice how shiny the frame is? like it was just polished yesterday?:)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I ran by the grow house to get my fathers day presents. A Lemonade plant, a bag of Headband buds, and some GG4 rosin. We just let the GG4 plant go, after all these years. Too many people have it here now. I took a lot of pictures, big plants in full bloom.

We have 4 light deps going now. Two at the grow house and two where I live. Full season monster plants at both as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The budding plant in the center is the watermelonhead. Its (GG4 x Headband) x Headband, and smells exactly like super sweet watermelon candy. I even smell the rind.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts