What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Luckily it dropped from 95 yesterday to 78 today and should remain in the 70’s for days. Every degree helps a little.

You are a legit business now. You need a redundant cooling system, and extra parts, pumps etc. in place as soon as you can afford it. Seeing the high indoor temps you saw would have scared the shit out of me

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I cracked my glass flower bowl with a paper clip poker, and replaced it with a nice bigger new one today. I just pulled down a branch of Sour Dubble buds hanging in the closet for a week, and stuffed some in the new bowl. That stuff is tasty, strong. and Im lit :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Shit, 7-10 days on a replacement motor for this discontinued model. Time to think quick, Hvac can do an install tomorrow just need to have a unit for him to install.
Shit.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well that's a bummer dan...heck,you should see me getting warmed up on the bike...the first 10 minutes is for getting my knees to agree that pedaling is a good idea,then once i get moving there's the little coughing fit where i spend a few minutes horking up lung oysters...but then i'm all good to go!:bigeye:

yeah....woulda saved me a lot of time in life if i had realized what a dumbass i am earlier in life:biggrin:

hauled a bunch of groceries home today...pretty much a full trailer...enough weight to make it fairly tippy...but nice to have the fridge and freezer full again...

and bought 3 more nice bike bells from tree fort bikes...another of the spurcycle raw bells,then a couple of bells that dont cost 50 bucks each!! they had videos online so i could listen to them...the spurcycle bells are so frickin nice though,hard to compete...

thats exactly right Unc !!! If i only knew then what i know now .......

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: sweet,that was fairly painless this time...all the product is out of the house and i didn't have to front out a pennies worth!

and got 2 of the 3 bike projects out of the way painlessly as well...time for a nap i think...:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that mammoth p stuff seemed to work pretty good...definitely less racing stripes on the stems in veg....shockingly expensive however...

gotta go to the grow store tomorrow and haul stuff home,always fun...

got all my bike parts swapping nonsense finished,everything working fine...just one left to deal with but i need to get some cable housings cut and new cables...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
If I didn't believe in self-medication I surely wouldn't be taking on another hobby :biggrin:

picture.php

Determined to wean myself off this damn $0.68/month prescription of Paxil that I have been addicted to for years, I can do this. Micro-Dosing for the win :woohoo:

Will have far more than 68 cents in it a month for sure but hey....

redlaser

Veteran
What is the medium unregistered, looks like popcorn.

Good idea on the microdosing, sounds like it helps some people.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not yet, but yes it is the spawn for some. Inoculated 4 spawn bags with Golden Teacher spores. Learning curve so will see how it goes. May be against the TOU so probably won’t post many more pics of progress unless it is ok

as a grower >> i'm interested in this project of yours:) ...

hey 190 i recently discovered a new medication for myself that's really effective and fast acting ...come to learn i have bipolar type 1 mania (which is really brutal) i'm not ashamed about it anymore ... weed can only help so much (marijuana is basically just a mood changer) any details needed PM me..peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

gonna be hot for the rest of the week...almost time for monsoon though,that usually breaks the heat...

easy to deal with though...the mastercool makes it plenty comfy in the house...

hauling medium home today...