What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Sleepy but still have time to bust a nug up and smoke a doobie :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

:smoke out:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got some more seed packs. I used almost all I had. I got some Purple this time.

Attachments

• DSCN6418.jpg
    DSCN6418.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 3

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We beat our old temp record today by 3 degrees.

so like 35 today?

86 out today ....... all 3 of my rooms were at 88.5 ......Ughhhhhhh
shoulda been working on getting the AC unit put in instead of spending 3 hrs on the brakes on my bike only to get nowhere ....

yup gents .... been ONE OF THEM DAYS !!!!

puffem if ya gottem !!! cuz i need to become comatose !!! :smoky:

& oh yeah .... i get to do that getting the AC installed tomorrow when its supposed to be even hotter & muggier :bat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
86 out today ....... all 3 of my rooms were at 88.5 ......Ughhhhhhh
shoulda been working on getting the AC unit put in instead of spending 3 hrs on the brakes on my bike only to get nowhere ....

yup gents .... been ONE OF THEM DAYS !!!!

puffem if ya gottem !!! cuz i need to become comatose !!! :smoky:

& oh yeah .... i get to do that getting the AC installed tomorrow when its supposed to be even hotter & muggier :bat:

Well our temp has gone down to 75 but the humidity has gone up to 60%. And there is lightning to the west. So we may get a storm soon.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been reading what people feed the 1st weeks of flower. From what i'm reading the best method is to wait 2 weeks before u start using bloom food. This is called the transition period. You would use veg nutrients for the 1st 2 weeks from flip..

I also got a sample jar of big bud to try. Its been years since I've used any bloom boosters.

New plan is to feed PBP veg food for 2 weeks into flower. Weeks 3-7 I will use Growilla bloom nutrients. Weeks 3-5 I will use some big bud and see what happens. Would like to find a Organic Bloom booster?.

The way Growilla is used is different. This is powder ready to use.. Its not mixed into water.. U add 1/2 cup of the powder directly on top of 5g container. Than water with 6.5 PH RO every 10-14 days. 100% organic if I don't use Big bud. I want to see if it does anything. Been awhile since I use any.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My flower room is at 80 degrees and the veg is 85 right now.
Just turned mine down to 64 degrees for the last week.
I have been reading what people feed the 1st weeks of flower. From what i'm reading the best method is to wait 2 weeks before u start using bloom food. This is called the transition period. You would use veg nutrients for the 1st 2 weeks from flip..
This is what I’ve been doing for a while now. Weeks 1&2 get veg regime with plenty of calmag. Upwards of 2.0 ec total with mycorrhizae and all kinds of different goodies.
Week three I gradually flush the pots back down to below 1.0 ec while still using calmag.
Starting day 21 no more calmag and I feed at around 0.6 for the remainder of flower until the last few weeks.

Morning all. Just got some Canna cogr flores to try out. Tip from lumpy.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I also got a sample jar of big bud to try. Its been years since I've used any bloom boosters.

New plan is to feed PBP veg food for 2 weeks into flower. Weeks 3-7 I will use Growilla bloom nutrients. Weeks 3-5 I will use some big bud and see what happens. Would like to find a Organic Bloom booster?.

The way Growilla is used is different. This is powder ready to use.. Its not mixed into water.. U add 1/2 cup of the powder directly on top of 5g container. Than water with 6.5 PH RO every 10-14 days. 100% organic if I don't use Big bud. I want to see if it does anything. Been awhile since I use any.

I use the V&B as you know & there is no transition period other than strengths of EC i use . I keep the EC high 1.4 & use calmag on strains that need it , , i'll use that for the first 2 weeks & then lower my base EC as well once the stretch is over & the budset starts , i'll drop it from 1.4 to 1.0/1.1 & keep it there untill the plain water feeds at the end . 14tsp in a 55 gallon barrel usually comes out to 520 TDS/PPM .5 scale

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

me,i use a mix of rare organic ingredients....bald eagle feather meal,powdered snow leopard gall bladder,black rhino tail tuft tea...all sorts of good stuff!

got a bit of garden work to do today,nothing too involved...and the last 2 oz are going out the door today...no harvest until the end of june...

i did end up with enough cherry cookies trim for a single strain erl run...and i have a nice bag of c99/gg4 trim to run as bubble...

and i should have the new wheels this afternoon...not any good until i get the 3rd wheel at the end of next week,but i get to play with new shiny shiny which i of course love...got quite a wheel collection at this point...

but i'm pretty well decided on selling both the krampus and the ice cream truck...and selling a bunch of the parts and whatnot that have accumulated...that will get rid of some clutter,and have me down to 5 bikes which seems far more reasonable...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
but i'm pretty well decided on selling both the krampus and the ice cream truck...and selling a bunch of the parts and whatnot that have accumulated...that will get rid of some clutter,and have me down to 5 bikes which seems far more reasonable...

Keep the 5 bikes, you'll clear up some clutter,
and you'll still get to retain your status as "kinda nutty"...:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: well there you go...just proves the perverse nature of plants...

so i had taken a bunch of cuts and put them in cups of water until i could get rapid rooters,and of course kept putting off sticking the clones...so of course the cuts are rooting just fine in water since i went to the trouble to go to the grow store...just gonna let it ride as is since i realistically only need one of each...

just waiting for the guy to come over to do the thing....then off for more errands hopefully including new wheel pickup...

supposed to get up to 100 today but theres high clouds which seems to be keeping the temps reasonable...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use the V&B as you know & there is no transition period other than strengths of EC i use . I keep the EC high 1.4 & use calmag on strains that need it , , i'll use that for the first 2 weeks & then lower my base EC as well once the stretch is over & the budset starts , i'll drop it from 1.4 to 1.0/1.1 & keep it there untill the plain water feeds at the end . 14tsp in a 55 gallon barrel usually comes out to 520 TDS/PPM .5 scale

V$B is a 1 part nutrient so ya there is no change in food just ec levels. I use V$B as well in flower. I don't use it in veg. I use PBP in veg.. Been using this for a few years now.

I got some Growilla years ago. I never used it. I like Organic Powdered Nutrients. I'm gonna try it. I've never followed a transition feeding schedule. I want to try that to.

And that's why I stick to Jack's
biggrin.gif

This is not Organic. I think TC uses Jacks?. V$B is as easy to use. It just cost more. Is it better who knows.

Attachments

• VegBloom.jpg
    VegBloom.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually i like the process of building a bike up just as much as riding...buying an off the shelf bike is pretty boring really,but building it up from a bare frame,hand selecting each part,the sort of happy fuzzy feeling of getting parts in and seeing the build come together...

but selling the krampus and ice cream truck is more about having bikes now that are vastly superior and them just not getting ridden much,no point in them just collecting dust...and there were always things i didn't like about how they handled or some aspect of how they rode which i have solved with the new bikes...having such a wide range of bikes allowed me to learn how to work on bikes as well as learning the skill sets needed for mountain biking and where and what kind of riding i actually enjoy the most...now it's time to trim the herd back a bit...

packerfan79

Veteran
actually i like the process of building a bike up just as much as riding...buying an off the shelf bike is pretty boring really,but building it up from a bare frame,hand selecting each part,the sort of happy fuzzy feeling of getting parts in and seeing the build come together...

but selling the krampus and ice cream truck is more about having bikes now that are vastly superior and them just not getting ridden much,no point in them just collecting dust...and there were always things i didn't like about how they handled or some aspect of how they rode which i have solved with the new bikes...having such a wide range of bikes allowed me to learn how to work on bikes as well as learning the skill sets needed for mountain biking and where and what kind of riding i actually enjoy the most...now it's time to trim the herd back a bit...
Hey what ever floats your boat. I don't tell people how to spend their money. Ok I try with the wife, technically that's my money. At Least I get to decide what I spend the weed money on. I see some seed purchases in my future. Since I am not growing for production now, I am going to work through the seed stash. It's hard not to buy new gear.

Does anyone know where to get relentless gear in the states? I usually stick with glg but they don't carry relentless gear. I was thinking of getting some of chnkys gear but it is out of stock.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:sweet!

new wheel day!:woohoo:

:chin: yup...time to pare down the bike collection....and more importantly stop buying new bikes....my ll is making it super easy to buy this house....but i'm gonna need to put a new roof on the workshop,and probably just do the house at the same time...go for metal roofing this time...so need to save up for that as well...and may as well come up with as much of a downpayment as i can...plus insurance and taxes...so yeah...no more bikes for a while!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
V$B is a 1 part nutrient so ya there is no change in food just ec levels. I use V$B as well in flower. I don't use it in veg. I use PBP in veg.. Been using this for a few years now.

I got some Growilla years ago. I never used it. I like Organic Powdered Nutrients. I'm gonna try it. I've never followed a transition feeding schedule. I want to try that to.

This is not Organic. I think TC uses Jacks?. V$B is as easy to use. It just cost more. Is it better who knows.

Jacks in some rooms Canna in others. My new room was a Jacks run with Canna additives used at the end.

I think I will eventually settle into a hybrid of Jacks and Canna. Possibly Jacks until day 14 and then switch to Canna.

Hey what ever floats your boat. I don't tell people how to spend their money. Ok I try with the wife, technically that's my money. At Least I get to decide what I spend the weed money on. I see some seed purchases in my future. Since I am not growing for production now, I am going to work through the seed stash. It's hard not to buy new gear.

Does anyone know where to get relentless gear in the states? I usually stick with glg but they don't carry relentless gear. I was thinking of getting some of chnkys gear but it is out of stock.
I believe relentless sells though “seeds here now” and Neptune.