What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
home made Strawberry Slurpee.. Love these. I always get brain freeze :biggrin:..

Attachments

• DSCN6436.jpg
    DSCN6436.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 6

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Jacks in some rooms Canna in others. My new room was a Jacks run with Canna additives used at the end.

I think I will eventually settle into a hybrid of Jacks and Canna. Possibly Jacks until day 14 and then switch to Canna.

I've been running GH nutes in veg for a while, and just run Technaflora for flower. I started out with using GH nutes (since starting hydroponics), then later started using Technaflora, which everyone just called B.C. nutes. The GH nutes do just as well for veg plants and they are cheaper. Then I use the Technaflora for my bloom nutrients. The technaflora nutes produce better buds/flowers. I'd be interested in seeing how Technaflora, Jacks and Canna stack up next to each other.

Going to be away from my computer for the next few days. Had a lot of prepping the different garden rooms.

I find that running the more costly

Grizz

Veteran
Jacks in some rooms Canna in others. My new room was a Jacks run with Canna additives used at the end.

I think I will eventually settle into a hybrid of Jacks and Canna. Possibly Jacks until day 14 and then switch to Canna.

I believe relentless sells though “seeds here now” and Neptune.
After the shit storm Friday on ig I think Relentless is exclusive to Neptune. Not 100 % on that though

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sort of sums up why i haven't bothered with instagram...at least here it's generally sedate and not a shitstorm of punk asses and various other types of bitch ass bitches...

got the first wheel all set up tubeless and the disc rotor mounted...gonna be end of next week before i get the wheel with the right size front hub for the current fork...only a 400 dollar mistake...but on the other hand i can now run a slightly larger tire up front for the rigid fork setup to add some plush...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL...one lil bittie dab of Hammers Kush concentrate will do the same thing

here's one currently flowering @ 7 weeks >>>

View Image
Do some experiments feeding her a bit stronger and see what happens. If Acrilabs can get her that frosty others should be able to as well.

DAMN CALI LAWS...
Couldn't buy the Smoke alarm I wanted. It had a replaceable battery. We cant use them anymore. Has to have a 10 year non replaceable.

Found a little MAC pollen on some leaves today. Wont be long.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Someone would probably sell you one on ebay

Do some experiments feeding her a bit stronger and see what happens. If Acrilabs can get her that frosty others should be able to as well.

DAMN CALI LAWS...
Couldn't buy the Smoke alarm I wanted. It had a replaceable battery. We cant use them anymore. Has to have a 10 year non replaceable.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

you must get up extra early 190,but i thought the early bird caught the worm,not the early riser catches the bird!

lol,clearly haven't had enough coffee yet,that was a gano quality pun there!:)

garden chores today,and no doubt some form of bike ride...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How many people at the Hershey plant have diabetes? And how much extra does my candy bar cost because of their health and dental insurance costs?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

MAC from Capulator? I have been seeing it being hyped on IG. Another cookie cross, no?

Like that you are using a male to make some regular beans with vs the fems you usually do.

How many males did you get to choose from before you picked this one to breed with and what made it stand out from the rest?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: looks like i'm cleaning the house today...for inanimate things plants somehow end up making a mess of the place...

and the bike work area is somehow a giant mess again....dunno how that happens...

onavelzy

Veteran
How many people at the Hershey plant have diabetes? And how much extra does my candy bar cost because of their health and dental insurance costs?

By my highly accurate mathematical and deductive skills (aka Google), if your candy bar costs $1.00, then 3 cents of that cost was due to the health care costs of those morbidly obese and toothless Oompa Loompas that work for Hershey

Average annual cost per person for a company to provide health care coverage: $13,000 (employees' share per year is around $5300, fwiw)

Hershey has 16,300 world wide employees

Hershey's annual revenue is approximately 7.4 Billion.

If you apply the $13,000 cost per employee, you get a cost that is approximately 2.8% of 2016 revenue.

That is maybe inflated a whole bunch, as many of those employees are not in the US and any health care costs would likely be much lower in other countries. For the US employees, many may not have health care coverage. one cent, three cents? Pffft, idgaf

The same question could be applied to other products, such as beer or tobacco.

Anheiser Busch has approximately 18,000 US employees and has US sales revenue of roughly $16 B. . Doing all that mathy stuff gets you a health care cost of 1 to 2 cents of each dollar spent on a can of rat piss Bud Lite