What's new

A grow that's real not fade away. hazy's perpetual

hazy

Veteran
Yeah B/R this is exhale smoke. Loving it.
I hooked up a friend with a 1/2 of this a couple days ago. He calls me up today saying that this shit really sets him back. He said when I told him it was just one of my own crosses, he thought I meant the quality wasn't there. Wrong. He said it kicks his ass.

I'll put it on my list if the cam doesn't turn up soon cd. Got to be around here somewhere. I need to get a decent camera anyway, might just get one even if I do find it.

Thanks MGJ. Looking forward to next weeks harvest.

Hiya crzygirl. Good question
My yields vary, but lean to the low side. That's changing though, because i switched to coco. Threw the soil out!
I think I'll be averaging 1/2 oz + in one gallon pots. Got almost an oz from a 1.5 gallon hempy bucket.
How often? Sometimes every week. Sometimes maybe 2 weeks between chops. Soon as I chop one I flip one, so they keep coming.

hazy

Veteran
These 3 pics are of a very nice Sweet Warp
============
another SW
==========
A Strawberry Diesel x NYCD. flipped just after rooted; it's a girl.
=======
A nug of a sw cross.

Vegging. I can't believe my clone's growing like that. so soon after rooting.
moms etc

C

cellardweller

:woohoo:
hazy got his camera back!!
:woohoo:
some strong clones ya got there bro..and that lil nug looks just right..for me to smoke on! lol!
~cd

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Hazy... interested in that straw d x nycd... like it see if it's anything like what I'm running. Sweet Warp structure reminds me of bo-bo... great looking plant.

B/R

Mr.Bill

Agreed, looking good for shure !! ;) I swear sometimes the title of this thread keeps me going. Don't ask me why but it does. Well ya I'm going to hurry up and wait to shout out to someone else, did I someone else, I meant I'm going to be looking at my post for another three minutes before I can post it here. ;). I'll be back. late ~SB~

crzygirl

Growing is so fun, I enjoy watching them change almost as much as I enjoy smoking the end product. Now, for trimming, I find that the most fun part!

hazy

Veteran
Nice to be able to post pics again cd. That little nug was so tasty. This really is tasty smoke. long lasting too.

Thanks B/R, that SW is a pretty thing. It's getting resiny like bo-bo too. ; )
I have five StDxNYCD. Three are in 12/12 now. Soon as clones root, I'll be flipping the moms. They're getting big. It's going to be killer smoke.

Howdy Core, thanks.

Hey Mr Bill. Always good to see ya. It is a cool thread title eh? OK it's a weird thread title, but it keeps me going too.

Dragonborn, always good to have some new folks drop in. welcome.

Hey crzy, those changes keep it interesting that's fo sho. I never have so much to trim that I get too tired of it, but I can see how a big pile like some of these guys have could get tiring.

crzygirl

hazy said:
Hey crzy, those changes keep it interesting that's fo sho. I never have so much to trim that I get too tired of it, but I can see how a big pile like some of these guys have could get tiring.
Thats when you take a break and do bong hits! :muahaha:

K

krushonkush

That didn't take long...pictures again!:wave:
Sweet Warp looks dank. Coco loco my friend! later :joint:

G

guest5703

That's sweet bro I am glad you give me so much props for getting you into coco and I hope it works well for you. What kind of noots are you going to be using on the coco? It can really do well under any IMO. The coco just seems to need some cal mag more than other mediums though so if you have some try and use a little.

Yea the C99 did turn a bit purple but one cola/top spear molded and got thrown in the trash.....sad sight to see. Just my ventilation problems as usual.

Oh yea back to my first point, I got you into coco but YOU GOT ME into perpetual! Your grow was the first one I started thinking about perpetual with while watching, and I remember your title said you won't fade away so I figured it would be a good place to rest my head ;)

Thanks hazy, PEACE

K

krushonkush

haha......yea Caligreen's thread has changed the way a few of us grow! :wink:
o yea for cali from me and hazy :moon: lmao! later bro :joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
wow hazy >>>> good to see your camera work is back in action >>>>that C.W. looks sweet they are getting frosty too!!>>>>it has a striking similarity to my Moe Mist ladies >>>>>>

how much do you spend on average for Coco ??? is it about the same cost as soil ??

anyways good work man

:joint:

hazy

Veteran
Yeah crzy, I'm ready to stop and do bong hits after trimming just one plant.

Hey Krush, I am a little loco for coco. That Sweet Warp's gonna be some killer smoke. Been a while since i ran any, it leans to the heavy side as far as the high goes.

Credit where credit is due cali. I think I go on about such things, because I am just so amazed at the difference. i mean i never tried FFOF or any good soil like that, but...
I've been adding a cal mag zinc tab to my nutes. I saw some cal-mag at the hydro store the other day, so as soon as I have a little extra bread, I'll be picking some up.
Sad sight indeed man- a c99 bud in the trash. mold sucks.
Hey do you remember Stoned2Death? he built a room and set up an 8 bucket recirculating system with 4 400 watt lights, and grew almost 3 lbs of big ass buds. Then he lost the whole crop to mold. mold sucks. :fsu:
Rest your head here anytime, brother.

Hey Krush, I was gonna abbreviate your handle as KoK, seemed ok till I pronounced it. :spank:

Yo, Jack. I guess you meant SW? yeah- nice and frosty. I named my sweet warp moms. This one's mom was named 'very frosty.'
the others were 'latest-longest', 'fat dense', 'hairy, leafy'. :asskick:

I use Botanicare cocogro.
First I bought a 5 kg block online for 12.95. It filled at least 15 + pots. Needed more, so i went to a city near me and checked out a hydro store. They were out of the blocks, so i got a big bag of loose/uncompressed coco, same brand. It's 1.5 cubic feet and cost 18 bucks. So, yeah a little more expensive than soil. I plan on reusing it. I'll just flush it after use. Plus gotta get hydro nutes so all those micros are in there.

Here's what I use now.

StrawDxNYCD

That's Cindy in the middle with two main stems. Sour D to the left.

Last edited:
K

krushonkush

haha to funny! :laughing: I had to say it out loud to get it too!lmao...
I guess at times I can be, but cant we all.hehe
Thanks again for the welcome bro! I hear you on the coco. I ran
dwc,before and the growth was great, but very hard to run
a few strains at once.. I really feel like my growth rates are very
close to dwc in coco. I've been using H3ad's modded lucas formula(GH also) and am really happy with the results!
I got an eye on that Cindy bro.... I have some Apollo11(grimm.f2) in
veg now. fingers crossed on a C99 pheno...
talk with ya later....... :joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
my bad >>>typo yes S.W. !!!!<<<<<

thanks for the info on the coco i might give it a try in a couple weeks >>with the latest batch of cutz >>>>>>how big are the pots you use for flower ???

G

guest5703

Looks killer! Wooow I never heard about stoned2death man that is one of the biggest losses I've ever heard of! Bummer! Oh well, live and learn. Keep it up with all the new additives your using or thinking of getting, gotta experiment and try new ones so you can see what works best. I have a friend who is using two different nutrient lines(house and garden included and thats what I use) and he has H & G up against floranova, he says so far the floranova is easier to use(only 1 bottle) and the plants look healthier....got me thinkin....

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
Hey Krush, A-11 sounds nice. Can't remember, that's a cindy crossed with??

Hi jack, I use 1 gallon pots. sometimes a bigger one here and there. I've always jammed them in as tight as I could, but coco has me rethinking a little. Much bigger leaves and plants. They're blocking each other's light more than I like.
If i space them, I could use bigger pots, of course then the plants would get even bigger. round and round.
You'd rock that box with coco jack.

yeah cali, I imagine S2D was crying over the mold. I you have a minute, it's worth popping into his thread over at PG just to check out his room. He doesn't hang out here anymore.

Floranova is one that's had my attention from the beginning. I just might give that a try soon.

Well folks, it's amazing to see so many healthy fast growing plants. If i read my thread and was a soil user, I'd switch to coco. ok here goes:
the garden before pics and rearranging.

Burmese Kush x Sweet Warp

Strawberry Diesel x NYCD- all girls!! from annaC

This came from a lone seed on my NL x SSH. dad unknown. prolly swt skush hermie. no nanners on this babe though.

White Widow x Super Silver Haze -Sterling Widow from NS

some nice looking Sweet Bang.

This sweet bang, showing sativa size buds, and sativa leaves, with short no branching indica structure.

Oregon Diesel. not looking like much so far.

these are sweet warp

These Sugar Shacks are outgrowing a bad deficiency. some of my last plants in soil.

the garden put back and rearranged.

=============================
===========================
now vegging:
Left columbian/biko x MOD right 6 SSH

nycd mom

Sour Diesel mom

cindy mom

StrD x nycd getting big.

GAK

clones cindy clone

Sugar Shack clone