What's new

A grow that's real not fade away. hazy's perpetual

hazy

Veteran
yeah i know chub, but my moms are growing so slow right now. I think I could get a cut or two off of each of them right now though.
I just had about ten cuttings going and all but 2 kicked the bucket.
Once the clones are all going in coco, i'll be able to take cuts more often, because of faster growth.
Everything in soil I have in veg ended up with bad deficiencies, and are just pulling out of it.

Hey CoS, thumbs up on the Cindy. I had my DG around for about a year now, and it's very good smoke. I don't remember if any of the CHD x DW in the MeT hermied on me, but i don't think so. So it might be from the Godbud. I'll have to search around for folk's godberry grows and yours of course to see.
I still have 20 more seeds if i want to try them again.
btw, my original DG from seed did not hermie. Each time I cloned it again though it got worse.
My setup is just a closet.
Well, I built it just to grow in but it's not much more than a closet. Can't wait to get a cool tube. i think heat is one of my problems with slow vegging.
But I couldn't have done it without a lot of help in so many ways from the good folks around here.

Oh yeah, coco is very new to me.
The only thing I've done besides soil is a one gallon DWC bucket, and I've run small hempy buckets a few times. DWC growth is crazy fast. I really like hempys for their simplicity. I think coco is going to be simple too.

I'm interested in getting a smart valve and a tray and running 50/50 coco/perlite and bottom feed. like autopots. johnny chimpo's been kicking ass with them for a while now.

enough talk.

These two pics are Golden Skush (same plant). I've taken this one out of my lineup of moms and looking at this one in this hempy bucket(perlite/verm) I'm regretting flowering out my skush mom because this bitch looks friggen awesome. fat stinky buds.

=========

some seedlings in coco.

--------

Sour Diesel.

--------

assorted short girls. mostly Biko

========

NYCD x SwT.
This girl smells incredible. Super sour lemony with something sweet in there too.

+++++++++

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

nice bro,them sour diesels and the skush plants look real tasy.how long till theyre ready?great work hazy.peace-Y-

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya hazy :wave:

First off congrats on your C99 harvest - I've got a pineapple C99 mom and need to flower some more of her goodness soon - great stuff!

Love your flowering selection - gonna keep an eye on your GS - I have some to flower out next - they're looking real fine in your garden...

Peace -MGJ

hazy

Veteran
I'm hoping to take that Skush down this weekend, Y. Just checked the trichs and they're turning cloudy, still mostly clear though. Spotted a couple amber ones too. I'll prolly be out of this C99 by the beginning of next week. Took care of a friend like I always do, and cut myself a tad short.

I thought the SD had another 2 weeks, but those trichs are cloudy already, and I noticed the pistils are just turning brown a little. :jump:
Looks like I'll be taking it down this weekend too.
Just saw that I wrote 8-25 on the side of the pot, so I guess it's right on time.

Howdy Mr GreenJeans, I think I taste a little pineapple from my C99. I like it. My C99 mom is starting to grow out of some deficiencies and someday I'll get a couple more cuts from her.

That Skush is good weed. one of my fav smokes for going to work with.
It had to go though to make room for others.
======
I noticed that my OB1 mom was needing to be topped off with some more soil. It was kind of flopping side to side when I turned the pot. So as I took it from the shelf to add soil I broke off a branch. OK a clone. Then as i was clearing out some thick tangled growth at the base I broke the whole thing off. :spank:
So now I have 4 OB1 cuttings to root and no mom. I have 1 OB1 clone already rooting so I should be good.

Pulled a male and flipped a Sweet Warp f2 that is my first plant in coco to start flowering! It's fitting that my first plant to flower in coco is Sweet Warp, since that's what i started this thread with.

Edit:
This bitch threw nanners like crazy so I chopped it and look what I found when i pulled off these two fan eaves. It's Biko from annaC.
Male and female flowers growing from the petiole. Look how wide the petiole is on the one I flipped upside down.

Last edited:

sugabear_II

Veteran
howdy hazy

sorry to hear of the veg room issue with the ob1, but it sounds like you have it squared away.. I was puffin some ob1 yesterday and I agree wit ur friend it puts me just about right.. spacey stoney high.. good all around 'ja

something else I wanted to say...

oh yeah that petiole thing is weird, huh? I had a burmese pure that did that with female flowers though.. it was weird those little bud clusters just seemed to grow on / out of the stem... not like normal where the bud cluster is kinda on its own stem.. ya know what I mean?

neway keep up the good work!

suga

hazy

Veteran
bye bye skush

bye bye skush

Hey sugabear, I hope I have the OB1 disaster fixed. This strain combined with my poor cloning skills gives me a poor success rate. I usually take three cuts to get one to survive. The one already rooting, never rooted and got mushy stem.
A couple of the 4 taken from the broken plant are going to die, (they're lower more woody stems). So that gives me 2 chances. If not I just got 20-30 OB2 seeds from an OB1 I just chopped.

That plant those weird leaves came off of was a total hermie freak.

It's a shame I took this lady out of my lineup Jack. I realize now, that i was starting to see the full potential of this Golden Skush. It's a good high, on the upper side of the scale. It's really frosty. But I always thought it to be a kind of low yielder. Wtf do I know. I wish I could have seen it go in coco.
I have nothing but good to say about this strain, just can only keep so many moms. It went out with a bang though, these buds are fat and dense. I think I'll have an oz from this plant, and those of you around here that know me, know that that's big for me.
I had it in a 'hempy' bucket. I used an Easter egg bucket. maybe a little over a gallon? Perlite/Vermiculite 70/30.
just before the chop

the drainage hole

hazy

Veteran
Yeah chub, Gypsy Nirvana's Golden Skush. Skunk x Hindu kush.

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
hazy said:
Yeah chub, Gypsy Nirvana's Golden Skush. Skunk x Hindu kush.
Awesome to what side do the phenos lie in flavor/ More skunky or hindu? I have only smoked it one time not sure if it was gypsys though. Nice dense smoke if i remember correctly. Hope she treats you well. You always seem to get pretty good phenos out of your seeds.

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See it in Hazy's thread first!

See it in Hazy's thread first!

Hey hazy, damn, leave this thread for a couple o' days and I get left behind. :)
Wanted to let all who were interested know that the ssh x nl was just a small
branch pollination of 2 diff moms on a couple of buds to check the viability of
the cross. Hazy was happy with his and mine are looking good so I'll make
some more, should be done in about 7 to 9 months, ha ha ha, sorry but it
makes me laugh how this hobby is glacial in its movement. I find that humorous
in an instant gratification world, lol. Anyway I will make more. By the way,
where in the hell does that fruit punch smell come from in these hazy? Niether
of the parents were sweet in any way. The Joey Weed mom I call "sour lights"
very sour smell and flavor. My ssh had a spicey pheno and a very pine fuel
pheno, the super sweet fruit aroma is a surprise. I hardly smoke the spicey
ssh because its TOTAL amnesia weed. Smoke pot - erase memory for two hrs.

Anyway I should get back to the title of this post.
Shown here for the first time ever, NS's first package to Seedbay...
Sterling Widow Freebies - GHS SSH x Nirvana White Widow
100 packs - 10 seeds each
Link to Thread in my sig at bottom of post.

I finally decided on a name after these labels were made so they don't say
"Sterling Widow" on the label - that will be corrected on the next batch if I
haven't been smoking ssh. I see your gonna put some of these down, I don't
think you'll be disappointed it's mostly what I've been smoking since it's cure.
Very nice highs and great flavors.

I'd show you my C99's and Apollo 11's and GN's Golden Skush and nycdfan042's
Wonder Skunk and Western Winds but I don't want to hijack ur thread :) I
really gotta start a thread, I was thinking "NS's Crystal Continuum" but I'm
posting stoned again, lol.
Thanks for the report on the Silver Lights, I can't wait. The C99 looks and
sounds good, I'll be puffing some in about a month. I have plans for my C99
mom and Apollo 11 male. :) Everything you've reported on the Skush has me
looking forward to those. An ounce off a plant that size shows your good
growing skillz. I need to pm you, it's been a busy and fun summer.

Thanks for the great show hazy, NS

hazy

Veteran
YeeHa! nuggetshiner! Awesome on the Sbay freebie.
I think it will be worth the wait to get hold of more NLxSSH 'Silver Lights.' I'm glad I've still got 7 beans. When I pop them, I'm going to 'try' to clone them all so I can do a mom hunt from them. I hope that fruity one wasn't just an anomaly, I'd like to have one like that around. I'd say pretty much the same killer buzz with fruity or spicy. I wouldn't say the fruity smelling one was super sweet, certainly nothing like sweet tooth, but def. very fruity and floral,
Reading about the amnesia effect of SSH, I realized that I'm behind on seed starts again and threw in 6 more, now 7 total SSH seeds.
The one is in with 5 Sterling Widow.
Decided since I had 4 males last time; I should get all girls this time. I use those 6 celled plastic planters that flowers come in. I was too stoned when I planted the 5 Sterling Widow though and forgot which one was SSH. I guess the SSH will stand out once they get bigger.
Thanks B/R. Just goes to show that I hadn't realized her full potential until now.

My GAK mom got sick. leaves starting twisting up. Tried flushing it, but realized the soil was very compacted and barely draining. Repotted it and broke off half of the rootball. Cleaned it up and put it into coco. Today, it's not dead. Might make it. I have 2 clones going that look good so far. hoping.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

damn hazy this thread gets to rollin bro.
nice lookin plant bro,that lil sucka looks heavy yo.
all the good things goin on in here ,movin and groovin.imma have to stop by more often.

respect to Nuggetshiner on the seedbay hookup,nice bro.
peace -Y-

hazy

Veteran
Right on Y. Hopefully there will be a lot more heavy plants in my future. Making positive changes. Shows you haven't necessarily seen a plants full potential even after a few grows. I would love to see it after a big veg.
Hey Chubby, on the smell and taste of the Skush, I'd say it is on the Kush side. I've never smoked kush, so I really don't know, but it doesn't make me go oh that's skunk. I guess there's maybe a bit of piney smell. I don't really like the smell and taste all that well, it's not bad, just not my fav.
That Skush gave me 25g fully dry. This pic is with a couple grams gone. :joint:

==========
Calyxes really fattening up on this Sour Diesel. Maybe this weekend.

And here's what I'll be chopping throughout the next couple weeks.

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hazy been tokin it up. nice chop. you are always choppin . i need a perpet too. jealousy arising lol