What's new

A Few Warehouse Shots | RB26

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
i seriously can't take any more . i,m going to unsubscribe . i truly bow to the king . this shit is off the hook . envy ain,t even the word, i haven't got one for the way i feel .
i don't even know what half this stuff does , talk about toys .

Thanks brother but I don't want any envy. Just keep things moving and do your thing :tiphat:

What is that contraption for? Envy? Yeah I got that but I'm taking notes anyway :D

flux capacitor guys. :D

Idk what that equipment does either....starting to think RB is building a spaceship :abduct:

Plutonium p38? I've always wanted 1 of those.

It looks like a nutrient injection system maybe? effin sweet!:D

This is a 4000 gallon per day reverse osmosis unit. Going right to left: Carbon Filter --> Water Softener --> Reverse Osmosis. This is doesn't do anything with nutrients, although hopefully on the next stage I'll be testing out some Dosatrons.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
C'mon, you guys don't recognize the famous Silicon Valley Super Tsunami Hydroponic High-Colonic Nutrient Delivery System when you see it?????

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
C'mon, you guys don't recognize the famous Silicon Valley Super Tsunami Hydroponic High-Colonic Nutrient Delivery System when you see it?????

:laughing:

OMG one of the replacement RO filters has to be crazy expensive. What brand and where did that unit come from?

Actually all the filters are self-cleaning and only require maintenance once year. The unit was built by the Hyper-Logic Commercial division of Hydrologic, based in CA.

indalo

Self cleaning filters , sounds like a growers dream . I want a few of them . Can you get them for smaller units ? E.g. EKO 50 ?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RB, have you looked into structured water devices? They are designed to restructure water passing through them which takes flat water and re-energizes it much like rapidly moving water over falls, or a fast moving stream

As my set up is small I made a DIY version combining magnetite marbles + regular marbles inside a 1.5qt glass blender vessel. I pour RO water through it then add my nutes

mfdoo0mm

RB, have you looked into structured water devices? They are designed to restructure water passing through them which takes flat water and re-energizes it much like rapidly moving water over falls, or a fast moving stream

As my set up is small I made a DIY version combining magnetite marbles + regular marbles inside a 1.5qt glass blender vessel. I pour RO water through it then add my nutes

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/clusqk.html

There's just ....0 science behind it. Not trying to be a jerk. Just playing devil's advocate.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow great stuff RB. Just getting caught up and man i need to get out more... love the height of your rooms. More on ya

coldcanna

Veteran
I can't even phatham how much water a place like this would use..... have you considered recapturing your condensate water, it's basically distilled at that point. Would probably save hefty water and sewer bills and I know CO isn't known for its bounty of water

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.chem1.com/CQ/clusqk.html

There's just ....0 science behind it. Not trying to be a jerk. Just playing devil's advocate.

That's your source?????? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

"Quade, open your mind" Total Recall

Actually there is proof (Project Camelot just posted a YT video), just don't expect bought and paid for mainstream 'science' to promote it, or else they would lose their cushy jobs grants...

but they have no problem promotiing water additives like chlorine, ammonia, fluoride, let alone the volatile chemicals and medications that are not removed when cities recycle waster water

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Thats like 100 bathtubs of RO water ha,,,

It's coming along amazing RB, respect man. Can't wait to see when you have the girls in there

Wow great stuff RB. Just getting caught up and man i need to get out more... love the height of your rooms. More on ya

I have not, I'll take a look thanks.

I can't even phatham how much water a place like this would use..... have you considered recapturing your condensate water, it's basically distilled at that point. Would probably save hefty water and sewer bills and I know CO isn't known for its bounty of water

We cut our water usage by 75% with reclaim techniques. The amount of water used per room is very low, probably in the neighborhood of 10-15 gallons per day.

Self cleaning filters , sounds like a growers dream . I want a few of them . Can you get them for smaller units ? E.g. EKO 50 ?

I'm not really sure, sorry.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Anyone in the industrial word have any recommendations for a concrete floor sealant / epoxy? Have about 3-4k square feet to do so it needs to be cost effective.

Lyfespan

Anyone in the industrial word have any recommendations for a concrete floor sealant / epoxy? Have about 3-4k square feet to do so it needs to be cost effective.

stay away from so called one coat 1 part crap :tiphat:

i know ZEP has all different types dependant on what you might be using on, and washing floors with

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably 10k+ to have pros come in for that much space, bout what it would cost me to lay a slab and frame a garage if i did all the work ha!

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
You have a lot of work ahead of you Rb-26. The facility is coming along nicely very professional. ...good luck and btw that r.o generator is pretty badass

Latest posts

Latest posts