What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Cannabis Growing Guide - All that you need to know to get started

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Thanks everyone, I'm glad I could help.

No need to worry gs123, your plant will be just fine. LST'ing goes well with topping, so you could give it a shot for even better results.

WauiGreen

BIG THANKS

BIG THANKS

Just want to say a big thanks for this post, I am a new gower and thought this was the mosy helpful guide I have read to date. Feeling a bit more confident going ahead with my babies, I have 5 feminised Northern Lights and 7 Super skunk which are about 3 weeks old, so far so good!! Will keep returning to review your guide though.

I read this thread a while back and was very impressed. I just read through it again and found that it has been continually updated, and I was even more impressed. Very nice reference guide. I really like the details on peak time to harvest. That's a hard part to get down, imo..'

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

I will keep updating the guide with new information when something comes to my attention.

Aphex Ghost

Absolutely plum. Concise, informative and inspiring. Imagine that in a handwritten pocket book. Holy shitsauce. Rhizopogon villosullus is on the menu for my seedlings...

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Thanks

Yeah, mycorrhiza is some good stuff alright. Makes plants grow twice as big in half the time, while improving on resistance at the same time.

ERVABUE

nutes dosages

nutes dosages

Hi Kodiak,a great work you have here !
:ying:maybe you can tell to a question of a confused friend...
The question is /The tables of the nutrients brands eg.canna,vitalink,biobizz,etc...coming with a millimetre dosage reference under each week of the plant life from vegetative till end of flowering.He asks if that is the amount required for that week and that amount should last all week,or can he give it more times over the same week as required by the plant?should use some plain water?
cheers mate:ying:

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Hi ERVABUE

The tables are just general guidelines.

I think that the dosage is supposed to last the whole week but if he feeds them more, he should use the same amount of nutrients.

All plants are different so the feeding schedule might work better for some plants than others. Some plants are very nutrient hungry and might need a second feeding or a stronger dosage at one point or another.

A good way to tell if a plant is hungry is by looking at its colour. If the leafs are deep green, the plant is also well fed. If the leafs look pale, it usually means that the plant is hungry. The only way to learn about the specific needs of a plant, is by growing it.

If the plants look nice and green, he could feed them plain water instead of nutrients because the plants might have all that they need at that time.

Following the tables might be a good idea if he is starting out but later on he might not need them anymore as he will be able to tell what needs to be done, just by looking at the plants.