What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya some pics of my summer run which includes 5 roadkill no1 testers,,,
seeds in mineral water for 18 hours and then into bio bizzs "light mix",,,,got 4 females out of 5 beans last time,,hoping to get those ratios again,,fingers crossed,,s2

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 944s2

sweet dude, thanks for tossing some mmb in there

one thing for sure is the skunks do do well outside

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's cool medman,,,my roadkills always get a thread to thereself,,,
these are inside under a 600w dual spectrum but I bet they would love that big lamp in the sky,,,,start to finish as always medman and again big congrats to your on-going success,,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey 944s2,

I've been very interested in med-Man genetics for a while, it's silver skunk I've been looking into but I love rks

I'm subbed my friend

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,I have 4 out of 5 roadkills,,all happy and healthy,,and as usual just under 60 beans popped and my roadkills are first through the soil and sprouted,,,,i add some pics later,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of my 4 roadkill skunk no1 babies,,,first out of the soil again lol...
looking fine,,living in light mix and fed mineral water only in these early days
going into seperate pots tomorrow, ,,s2

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet 944s2

thanks for sharing :)

med-man

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
For your summer grow,

thumb_Goodluckmateecard.jpg

:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dudes

whats nice about the skunk lines i work is that when grown outdoors its hard to tell. they almost get stinkier, and finish fast in the best sun. so neon green stinky chunks. and if you grow them organically, oi dios mio!

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my 4 roadkills now in separate pots and steaming ahead,,,
looking happy and considering running my roadkills in light mix instead of all mix an they need next to bugger all food and wondered if they were in a less intense mix they might be happier or do half in light mix and the other half in all mix,,,getting some funky little odours off two already,,lol,
other pics are moscas 9 old Indiana bubba kush and my 2 stawdawg, 2 blue meanie,,and 3 dog jones clones,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my roadkills,,,not even two weeks since sprouting,,,
roots visible in pic1,,
I moved them away from the lamp as one was showing signs of slight burn apart from that all very happy and getting some nice funk off all of these already,,,last pic [no4] is of my "old Indiana bubba kush" from mosca,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
last pics of babies before they are moved into big pots of bio-bizz "all mix",,no food for at least the next 2 weeks and then may only feed when I flip,,,
these young uns need very little nutrient to keep them happy and healty imho,,
my 3rd time running roadlill 1 and 2 and it really seems less is more with these ladies but maybe different,,
time will tell,,,,all fine at the moment and 1 showing a little light sensitivity,,
clones in background of pic2,,,stawdawg [iiuminatti] cut,,blue meanie,,dog jones, only 1 looks like it might not make the transplant,,,pic 3 of whole run before transplanted,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The babies are looking strong and healthy bro, nice work!

G81

thanks green81,,,all seems ok,, a few gonna need a bit more attention,so will hold up there transplant until they catch up a bit,,cheers s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my roadkills,around 3 weeks since sprouting,,,,all getting along fine,,,ph correct water only,last 2 pics of stardawg [illuminati cut] and my blue meanie cuts,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics of my 4 roadkill,,
all well and happy,,,water only,,,another week or so before I flip,,,s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts