What's new

944s2s conniosseur mutil strain summer run

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pis but of my lemon and lime jones fem seed and last pic is of moscas old Indiana bubba kush,,my fav out of the ones I have,,smells so good,,,all a few days into week 9 of flip and getting water only ,,looking like end of week11 or more for these strains,,lights on,,s2

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Do you have thrip or mite damage on the leaves? I see the white lines/spots on them and wonder if youve checked under the leaves?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have thrip or mite damage on the leaves? I see the white lines/spots on them and wonder if youve checked under the leaves?

no mate..no nastys, I did mention to you before that my diamond reflectors along with the high temps cause the white spots/lines, wish it was thrips or mites then they would be much easier to deal with then these bastard shades,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pic taken today,,looks like another week for these so mid to end of week 10 for cutdown,,all yellowing off nicely mid way through week 9,,smells are sublime from diesel to baby sick to strawberrys and philly cream cheese,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good man!

cheers overgrow,,always good to hear from ou,,
pics tonight now well into there 10th week and cut down at the weekend ,,so end of week 10 so I suppose you can call it 11 weeks bar 2 days,,,,water only,,all yellowing off,,4 taken down earlier as they were done, first pics ligts off,,others lights on,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

Nice work my friend,
the lemon lime filled in nicely after the stretch.

GA

cheers ga,,,,,
will run them again but with much lower temps through bloom,,smell sublime though,,,,
getting stuck into one I took down a week or so early,,,really lovely,,already one of those that you cant wait to skin up again after ya finish a spliff,,too much though and its nity nite lol,,
cutdown tomorrow for the others so 11 weeks give or take,,,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
cheers ga,,,,,
will run them again but with much lower temps through bloom,,smell sublime though,,,,
getting stuck into one I took down a week or so early,,,really lovely,,already one of those that you cant wait to skin up again after ya finish a spliff,,too much though and its nity nite lol,,
cutdown tomorrow for the others so 11 weeks give or take,,,s2

Hey s2,

Yes I found myself lower temps increase the turp levels even if your struggling with high temps during the grow the last few weeks with lower temps will help bring out more flavour and lots of colour

If the lemon lime is good already your in for a treat after a few weeks curing

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
done!

done!

hiya
pics of finished fruit at 11 weeks on the button,,,,pics just before cutdown,,glad to get this summer run out the way,,temps not as bad as last summer and other room is thriving but with much cooler temps and higher ceilings,,,
run with much less plants in summer,,so happy that its over and the fruits good,,
smoke report to end this thread in just over a week, chick trimmers,,thanks for everyone who contributed and gave there support,,,thanks again,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts