944s2s conniosseur mutil strain summer run

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stellar Line-up

Stellar Line-up

Hi S2,
Cracking line-up mate. I've heard good things about the 'Blue Meanie'. With all those aromas going on, I'd be tempted to just sit there for hours, just breathing!!
Best of luck with the grow & I'm subbed for sure.

Happy growing :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi S2,
Cracking line-up mate. I've heard good things about the 'Blue Meanie'. With all those aromas going on, I'd be tempted to just sit there for hours, just breathing!!
Best of luck with the grow & I'm subbed for sure.

Happy growing :tiphat:
thank iffy,,thats kind of you mate,,,yeah lots of smells some I cant honestly get a handle on as they seem to change from week to week,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice strain list mate how long you gonna leave the stardawg ?
I've got one at 58 days 4 days in flush

soory for the late response easy,,hoping she turned out ok for you..
I imagine I let her go until her trics tell me shes ready to go,,i imagine end of week 9,,,,,got them in my other room and will post pics on my crème caramel thread,,,thanks for popping in easy,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics with lamps off,,first pics are my chem strains and last two pics are of my fave roadkill no1s as getting as previous posts,,happy and healthy,,
this end of the rooms has a pretty even canopy but the next set of pics ,,you can see the "lemon an lime jones" has blown the chance of an even canopy for the whole room "out of the water".lol,,,s2

Nucky_Johnson

Hey, looks :good:
After trying some conniossuer genetic, i have to say, that i totally got stuck on your report.
nice going. All the best!! keep us posted:)

Looking nice in there. I like that your a couple weeks ahead of my Strawberry and Creams. It gives me a little better idea of what to expect in mine . I see yours stretched pretty hard also. Hopefully they yield well for us both. Mine are turing on the frost early at just 2wks into flower. Keep it green s2 I'll be waiting for your next post on these.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, looks :good:
After trying some conniossuer genetic, i have to say, that i totally got stuck on your report.
nice going. All the best!! keep us posted:)
thanks for the kind words nucky and welcome aboard:biggrin:,,,

Looking nice in there. I like that your a couple weeks ahead of my Strawberry and Creams. It gives me a little better idea of what to expect in mine . I see yours stretched pretty hard also. Hopefully they yield well for us both. Mine are turing on the frost early at just 2wks into flower. Keep it green s2 I'll be waiting for your next post on these.
cheers for that 4smokaz,,yeah I have run the stra/cream a few times now,,i love her and hardly any stretch for them although I have had a few big sat dom plants in the past but it was the lemon and limes that blew the canopy lol
get the right one and the sanc is one of the nicest tasting plants I have run for for a long time,,good luck 4smokaz,,,,s2

Nucky_Johnson

Somehow I have no problem beliving you:)
If you have some time to kill, a closer pic at 'lights out' of the straw n' cream, that's specially gotten to me, would make one of my day's bro...
Take care

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Looks good. Got some loooong colas.

What are those white spots? Looks like its not bugs but maybe rootbound?
Ive been seeing that more and more lately on plants that are rootbound abit.
I have 3 GG#4's that are doing that at day 30. They went from 2's to 5's but were rootbound badly in the 2's before t/p'ing them.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey s2,

Everything is looking well in the garden nice to see the lemon n lime has stopped the stretch and started to pack on the weight I love seeing a haze hybrid grown right

Much smell from the bubba yet?

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. Got some loooong colas.

What are those white spots? Looks like its not bugs but maybe rootbound?
Ive been seeing that more and more lately on plants that are rootbound abit.
I have 3 GG#4's that are doing that at day 30. They went from 2's to 5's but were rootbound badly in the 2's before t/p'ing them.

hiya overgrow,,,good to hear from you buddy,,the bastard little spots are "hotspots" from my diamond reflectors,,,will be changing them in the near future and some strain phenos are more suseptable then other to the amount of power these thrown down,,i feed low and feed water only every 4th watering so avoiding,,in 12 litre pots of all mix,,,keep well overg,,,peace and regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

Everything is looking well in the garden nice to see the lemon n lime has stopped the stretch and started to pack on the weight I love seeing a haze hybrid grown right

Much smell from the bubba yet?

Thanks
GA

thanks ga,,yeah bubbas smell mostly of "babysick" but very strong smell,,,not very pleasant in all honesty lol,,,,,lemon and limes smell as named the 5 sat dom ones I have anyway,,,they are literally like a clone grow,,so alike
peace and regards ,,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
unhappy chemmys!

unhappy chemmys!

hiya,,,noticed that my chemmy jones were showing a dislike to the increase in nutes,,,,although not heavily fed,,i used 30ml of bio bloom and 20ml of bio accelerator per 10 litres of water..ph 6.4-6.5,,there leaves on a few started to tell me that they could be overfed although the other strains in the room except my roadkills seem very happy with there feed,,,,,
so I flushed the chemmys out with plain water [ph correct] only and will reduce there food to half and that should sort them out also factor in the high temps and that didn't help but no damage done..
must change my reflectors,,,fucking hotspots even with lots of air movement and ducting pulling out quite close to lamps,,they gotta go,,,,,s2

mack 10

Veteran
you grown the strawberry dogshit s2 mate? got some in the fridge, i was a wonderin'
looking fat in the growroom too bud.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you grown the strawberry dogshit s2 mate? got some in the fridge, i was a wonderin'
looking fat in the growroom too bud.
no mack,,not the s/dogshit,,s/cream a few times now,,,thanks for the kind words mack,,its looking ok,,
looking like its gonna be an extra week of bloom to compensate for the high temps,,,,cheers again mack,,,
:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics at week 8 of bloom,,first 3 pics are of my lemon/lime jones,,
looking like 11 or 12 weeks for these babies,,,other pic of strawberrys and cream, chemmy strains in the background,
all keeping colour well and expect them to yellow off as water only from now on ,last feed last night,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of chemmy strains, over 8 weeks in bloom,,,all looking another 2 weeks at least,,heats not helped,,,water only from now, again keeping colour well,happy and healthy,,s2