944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some fast growth since germination,

How are your clones coming along ?

Thanks
GA
hiya ga
all ok apart from one that looks like it could go either way,,,,,will keep the best for mums and flower the rest,,,going into big pots by the weekend,,may give them a little bio grow tomorrow to help them along,,s2

bigAl25

Veteran
Good luck with your grow. The White Jones, SSSDH by SC, and my accidental White Jones by who the hell knows were all top shelf ganja from the generous OJD. Connoisseur beans(they were all fems) have been a star in all the grows I have done with them. You should be very pleased. Peace and respect MON.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics of all my connoisseur strains in big 1- lite pots of all mix,,
just water only at the moment,,,start topping and supercropping soon,,let them get comfortable and in there stride first,,all happy and healthy,,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
latest pics of all my connoisseur strains in big 1- lite pots of all mix,,
just water only at the moment,,,start topping and supercropping soon,,let them get comfortable and in there stride first,,all happy and healthy,,s2
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53309&pictureid=1259109&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53309&pictureid=1259108&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53309&pictureid=1259107&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Hey 944s2,

Everything looks really happy
Nice job so far

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest couple of pics of most of the connoisseur strains,,,around another a week or so before I flip,,all healthy,water only at the moment,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics of connoisseur run,,,just 48 hours since I flipped,,1st and 2nd pics are chemmy strains,,others in pic3 and 4,,get there first feed of bio grow at the weekend,,,all getting going now lol,,s2

E

Easy e

Nice strain list mate how long you gonna leave the stardawg ?
I've got one at 58 days 4 days in flush

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just back from a few days away and my girls are taking off,,lol well the lemon/lime jones and strawberrys/cream plus moscas old Indiana bubba kush are gonnna need some super-cropping later tonight at lights on,,
first 4 pics are my chemdog strains and last 4 pics are the stretchers lol,,room stinking last a bastard already,,,got rid of most of the males now also,,,,s2
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53309&pictureid=1275179

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for popping by ga,,ok most stretch was my "lemon/lime jonesl",,with moscas "old Indiana bubba kush" coming a close second,,lol
gonna be fun and games keeping an even canopy this run:biggrin:
been super-cropping tonight so I can keep a kinda of even canopy and the dog strains down the other end of the room are catching up,,,,first feed of bio bloom at the weekend then bio accelerator for a couple of weeks with a pure water feed every third feed so avoiding lockout hopefully lol,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,first pics are of my chem-strains,,last pcs are of lemon and lime jones and strawberrys and cream plus some old Indiana bubba kush,,
over a month into bloom,,getting small amounts of bio bloom and bio boost/accelaatator,,,,
getting some nice smells now,,couple of runts in the run but all others healthy and looking like 10 weeks easily,,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking good mate, were any of the cheesedogs you germinated female? I've just finished a cheesedog run and was very impressed, I think you'll love her too.

I cut out the bio grow at five weeks then cut bloom at the end of week 7, chopped at end of week 10, they burnt nice and clean with great chemy dieselly skunky flavs. The chem phenos had rock hard buds too.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good mate, were any of the cheesedogs you germinated female? I've just finished a cheesedog run and was very impressed, I think you'll love her too.

I cut out the bio grow at five weeks then cut bloom at the end of week 7, chopped at end of week 10, they burnt nice and clean with great chemy dieselly skunky flavs. The chem phenos had rock hard buds too.

Peace
cheers piff,,yeah mate I run c/dog before branchy fucker and stinks,,very potent but not my "cup of tea",,good for insomnia though lol

looking good S2.
thanks for popping mac,,always good to hear from you buddy:biggrin:,,
peace and regards to you and your bro,,:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey s2,

Looking good my freind
That room must smelling incredible with all those strains has the lemon n lime stopped the stretch yet ?

GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

Looking good my freind
That room must smelling incredible with all those strains has the lemon n lime stopped the stretch yet ?

GA
yeah ga,,they stopped now and ended up a tad over 5ft and they smell sublime,,,,totally smell as described,,,,i am keeping all the lemon/limes and strawberrys/cream for me
and the whole room looks like end of week 9 to 10 for these,,
lots of very complex smells from the above and the old Indiana bubba kush and roadkill skunks,,,chemdog/jones/cheesedog are all per norm with that dank,,fuelly smell that peeps seem to love,,,,
really looking forward to the crème caramels in room2 ,along with the gsc x sssdh,,thanks for the kind words ga,,peace aand safe growing ,,s2:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts