What's new

9 lemon venom in the hidden room

C

cheesey

well i havnt been to the hidden room for over 2 weeks due to weather and flu. but im being picked up soon ill be back around 4pm with some photos ... today is the 2nd day of week 6 12/12 .

FlaDankster

Veteran
Sorry to hear your down in the dumps with a cold.Looks like your takin better care of your girls than yourself atleast,they look top notch.As usual it's always nice to pop in and see your stuff.

FD

PS...your/someones cat is identical to a stray that we feed,twins!

C

cheesey

just worked my dates out and im not on week 6 im on week 5 lol .

day 37 ish ...

update (ph 5.8 ec 1.8 1ml regen a root 1 ml head masta 1 ml potash .

no more strech thank good lol

i only took 2 shots as my camera batt died . next week ill do more ..

Ramius

Veteran
They are looking really nice mate. I bet it was like Christmas morning opening the tent and seeing them since the last time you were there lol

bigwity

Veteran
mmmmmmm lemon venom at 12 weeks gonna rock

i wanna grow some infamous cheesehead autos

C

cheesey

week 7 starts tomorrow . i must say this grow is looking shite . i think my grow buddie isnt paying attention too the grow this time i looked at the air pots and they were bone dry and dusty coco on the top . i cud move the plant n pot with my little finger . . the way its looking i would get more buds from my nyld autos ...

Last edited:
E

edgey

those buds don't look that bad m8 , they should fill out ok for you . expect less yeild than we first thought but bag appeal/smell is up there

edgey

Ramius

Veteran
They are not looking bad mate. You should give him a to-do list and pin it to the grow room wall for him to follow and get him to send you regular updates on how they are doing :D

C

cheesey

They are not looking bad mate. You should give him a to-do list and pin it to the grow room wall for him to follow and get him to send you regular updates on how they are doing :D

done that weeks ago but he dont do it ... he likes a drink if u know what i mean,,