What's new

9 lemon venom in the hidden room

C

cheesey

lemon venom is by Dank Dairy seed co and its Crossed between JC2 and Blue Sattelite. this is 1 of llps keepers .

just getting things ready for the next hiddenroom grow show , picked up my lv clones last night .
im waiting for my nightmare kush monster too finish flushing she will be chopped next weekend and dryed then the lv clones will go in under 600w for veg and 1000w for flower .

i will update soon

Ramius

Veteran
Here we go :) This is going to be another great grow to follow I'm feeling :D

only you and edgey that have lemon venom grow reports on here I think

bigwity

Veteran
should i start a lemon venom grow report i have two diff pheno's just started flowering. the jacks cleaner as a plant on its own i think is shite but crossed it comes into its own. i had a blue sat pheno to that i dumped it was bubblegum flavour but shit yield

C

cheesey

should i start a lemon venom grow report i have two diff pheno's just started flowering. the jacks cleaner as a plant on its own i think is shite but crossed it comes into its own. i had a blue sat pheno to that i dumped it was bubblegum flavour but shit yield

from what ive been told this cut is a 11 weeker (i think ) and has a real big final yeild with a taste and smell like them old penny sweets fruit sailds ....... llp has had it in his stable for time.

bigwity

Veteran
ill get the camera out later. i got some bud from a friend of llp it had these seed in turned out to be venom but the phenos were shit so i crossed them and picked the best two when you stand them next to venom they are exactly the same. fluke thats all it was a pollen chucking fluke i had no idea what i was doing

bigwity

Veteran
that will be on the blue sat side its kinda like bubblegum and lemon together ive smoked the bud but not grown llp's cut. no doubt its the best of the lot. the high is a real motivated happy kinda high warm and fuzzy to

bigwity

Veteran
here is one of the jacks cleaner pheno's

Attachments

• phpnnJgFoPM.jpg
    phpnnJgFoPM.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
C

cheesey

that will be on the blue sat side its kinda like bubblegum and lemon together ive smoked the bud but not grown llp's cut. no doubt its the best of the lot. the high is a real motivated happy kinda high warm and fuzzy to

llp said i wont like the high lol as i dont like sats ... he said its pritty para smoke ... but ill try it when its ready lol ...

E

edgey

glad the cuts made it in 1 piece m8 .......bring on the grow

by the way the fake blues x killer skunk (your gonna have to rename lol ) is sitting pretty with the lv clones and i've binned the fake blues cuts haha

edgey

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Checking this one cause i might be popping some seeds from Lemon Venom crosses some day soon;)