What's new

9 lemon venom in the hidden room

C

cheesey

instead of raising the light u be better off using your bendz to create a more even canopy ,every inch u raise the lights you losing lumens :tiphat:

dont think rasising the light will matter as from tomorrow ill be running 1000w in a 4ft sq space ...

H

Hazyfontazy

dont think rasising the light will matter as from tomorrow ill be running 1000w in a 4ft sq space ...

more reason to bend the stretched bits then ,so all the plant gets the same light ,,waste of time using the 1k otherwise

C

cheesey

more reason to bend the stretched bits then ,so all the plant gets the same light ,,waste of time using the 1k otherwise

dont wana bend them . xmas tree grow this time .. anyways a 1k will penatrate a good 2 and a half to 3ft . so alls good . btw the streched bits are the main colas . i didnt top them ... the bottom 1 ft has all been trimmed off so theres around 2ft of branches and main cola . in a cpl of weeks when the main colas are full of bud they will be tied and pulled to the sides of the room

theherbalizor

Veteran
I would be really careful to ensure non of your buds are within at least 1 ft to 1.5 ft ideally from the 1000w.

THe JC lines are known to throw herms when stressed (not saying this is going to happen) but you will really stress the plants if you have them close to a thouwy.

C

cheesey

I would be really careful to ensure non of your buds are within at least 1 ft to 1.5 ft ideally from the 1000w.

THe JC lines are known to throw herms when stressed (not saying this is going to happen) but you will really stress the plants if you have them close to a thouwy.

as ive said herbie ive got 2ft left untill the hood is to the top of the room . when i set the 1k up i will know then were to have it .. i want to keep it as u said around 17 " away from the colas . next time im at the room i will string all colas to down and make a good 6" to 9 " more room ...

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oh sorry mate, I missed that bit. Phew.

I saw your lastest shots and assumed. We all know about assumptions. But I didn't want you stressing your dam fine looking ladies.

H

Hazyfontazy

if u bend the tops youll gain an extra foot in headroom ,makes sense mate with a thou,boy them things penetrate

C

cheesey

Oh sorry mate, I missed that bit. Phew.

I saw your lastest shots and assumed. We all know about assumptions. But I didn't want you stressing your dam fine looking ladies.

i wont be running lv again the strech is tooooo much lol . plus its not my cup of tea . so llp said .
i will run a room full of killer queen after this grow ...

theherbalizor

Veteran
nice nice. Now that will be impressive.

And I am sure you will enjoy the LV mate. Anything grown with love, like shown here, is always going to be a pleasure to smoke.

C

cheesey

nice nice. Now that will be impressive.

And I am sure you will enjoy the LV mate. Anything grown with love, like shown here, is always going to be a pleasure to smoke.

na llp said its racey hazy . not my cuppa at all . i like my knock out smokes ... like my nmk and psychosis ...

bigwity

Veteran
my lemon venom is looking pukka cheese i was tripping out cos its full of double serrations and looked identical to the nl x cheese im running. im still not sold lol bud time will tell.

C

cheesey

update

the 1000w is now running in the hiddenroom but im still unable too get over there due to snow . so the next photo update will be after xmas .

E

edgey

looking good m8 , once the stretch stops the buds start growing fairly quick

get the bamboo canes ready :)

edgey

mr cheese

looking pukka bro... is this the lv pistils crossed? i ran her in 08 but no where near as strechy, u must have the more j.c leaning pheno, mine were pure lemon floor cleaner smell.. the high wasnt that racy is memory serves me right, nice couch lock after a strong biffta! all the best n stay safe...mrc

C

cheesey

looking pukka bro... is this the lv pistils crossed? i ran her in 08 but no where near as strechy, u must have the more j.c leaning pheno, mine were pure lemon floor cleaner smell.. the high wasnt that racy is memory serves me right, nice couch lock after a strong biffta! all the best n stay safe...mrc

no mr cheese its 1 of llps keepers

BIGGS

Veteran
no mr cheese its 1 of llps keepers

thought pistils made lemon venom, and llp found the pheno your running in a pack he ran?

looks like she's filling out nicely cheesey. shame about the 11 weeks though. hopefully the ones i've popped will be shorter flowering time.

C

cheesey

thought pistils made lemon venom, and llp found the pheno your running in a pack he ran?

looks like she's filling out nicely cheesey. shame about the 11 weeks though. hopefully the ones i've popped will be shorter flowering time.

is pistils Dank Dairy seeds? thats were the lv seeds came from and yes llp found a keeper in a pack

mr cheese

is pistils Dank Dairy seeds? thats were the lv seeds came from and yes llp found a keeper in a pack

fort it was pistils, mate of mine thats all n jst wondered if someone used the same name..

mr biggs youl deff get a 8 to 9 weeker, cut i ran that pistils gave me was dne in 8 weeks, wish i still had her, nice short squat pheno, perfect sog plant... mrc

Latest posts

Latest posts