What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
7 plants less now, all the rest of them are rocking out though.! Ran my nets.. they are stretching away.. the new closet space addition is going great. ! Seems to be neck and neck this time with height. Its weird since the last grow the cmh side was over a foot shorter.. I guess the strain.? Idk. But I'm happy so far

I flipped at 20 days veg. This is 7 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheBlaze

Looking great! How close do you like to get your canopy to the lights? Can you get closer with CMH as opposed to HPS?

issack

Veteran
Looking great! How close do you like to get your canopy to the lights? Can you get closer with CMH as opposed to HPS?

Oh no way. Dude I was 2 feet away last time on cmh and I had burn spots. Further research showed me I have to be about 3 feet or more with them. They push out some serious light. This is why I slammed them to the ceiling. They dont move. Lol its amazing the penetration they have.

Hps I can get closer. This is as high I I can get them. I cant wait to be all cmh after this grow.!

Goats

Wow, ok. So they really are that powerful then. I think I must start doing some research on them.

correct me if i'm wrong, but it also looks like the hps are in air-cooled hoods and the cmh are open. that would explain the discrepancy in heat. i know you can also air-cool cmh, but i suppose you'll take a small hit in par due to the glass.

issack

Veteran
correct me if i'm wrong, but it also looks like the hps are in air-cooled hoods and the cmh are open. that would explain the discrepancy in heat. i know you can also air-cool cmh, but i suppose you'll take a small hit in par due to the glass.

I'm over air cooled hoods man. I'm sick of the bulky huge ducts flying through the room taking up space and I'm also tired of losing CO2. No matter how tight you think you keep it. those hoods still pull out air out of your room no matter what. Now that I have changed out those 4 hoods and replace them with the CMH, I literally have cut my CO2 bill in half with buying propane. Also when it takes out the in room air your AC has to work harder. Open hoods are the way man, you can seal your room up and really play God a lot better with your environment..

Cocopal

Now that you have stoped putting biowar into your res. at what frequency you water with it ? By hand with the root pack ?
I think you mentionned worm castings too I suppose you do this by hand too ?
Can you elaborate a little on all the beneficials you use like Boogie Brew, Sea Weed, Biowar,CA-25. Do you have a specific reason why and when you use or simply on a schedule ?

issack

Veteran
Now that you have stoped putting biowar into your res. at what frequency you water with it ? By hand with the root pack ?
I think you mentionned worm castings too I suppose you do this by hand too ?
Can you elaborate a little on all the beneficials you use like Boogie Brew, Sea Weed, Biowar,CA-25. Do you have a specific reason why and when you use or simply on a schedule ?

I have switched up my methods on this. Before I used smart pots I had the regular plastic pots. And I had heat issues as well where bugs would thrive. Now with my temps cool I dont have any gnat problems or RA's anymore and gnats can't lay eggs in the holes at the bottom of the pots anymore because I use air pots now.. I only use biowar as foliar now. I do a 4 day foliar spray at lights out once I first flip 12/12. Just to make sure there isn't any russets waiting to break out. If you want to inoculate your soil or cocoa with biowar just sprinkle a little bit of powder in your soil and it will start living in there and stay in your swell throughout the whole grow with the microbes..
If you have a problem in your soil simply make up a 24-hour brewed tea and then put a pump in there. strain it first of course and then click it on to water your crop that way instead of put it in your res. The worm castings goes into the tea, I don't use that in my Coco. that's just food for the microbes to live off of as well as the molasses..

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I really liked your side by side run with the Pineapple, very curious to see how the Dosis yield for you.
that Norcal dosi cut was one of the best girls that I picked up the past year. waiting on the outs to dry.

good luck with the flowers.

issack

Veteran
Thanks chunky. Yeah I can tell this cut is a bad ass..and it already stinks at 23 days.! I'm excited to see them bulk up in the next few weeks.

All is going well here. Even with the 7 plants lost.. the room is still full. I stripped branches last week and cleaned them up..

Sm90 is no more. I can't find it anywhere online nobody has it in stock anymore word is Monsanto bought out the company and is evaluating their distributors or something? I don't know I'm using this product now seems to be pretty cost-effective it's an enzyme and microbe helps clean up your res so it says anyway. I just start using it. Only half a mill a gallon and only 25 bucks..

picture.php

Okay we are at 23 days flower.!! Damn trees in here.!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheBlaze

Looking good my man. You got some nice stretch from them. I got fuckall stretch from mine. New strain though... so I will know better next time.

Earlmarne

Thanks chunky. Yeah I can tell this cut is a bad ass..and it already stinks at 23 days.! I'm excited to see them bulk up in the next few weeks.

All is going well here. Even with the 7 plants lost.. the room is still full. I stripped branches last week and cleaned them up..

Sm90 is no more. I can't find it anywhere online nobody has it in stock anymore word is Monsanto bought out the company and is evaluating their distributors or something? I don't know I'm using this product now seems to be pretty cost-effective it's an enzyme and microbe helps clean up your res so it says anyway. I just start using it. Only half a mill a gallon and only 25 bucks..

View Image

Okay we are at 23 days flower.!! Damn trees in here.!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I order my sm90 from walmart bro.
Girls are looking great. This dang room is so bad ass.

Latest posts

Latest posts