What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

88 G13 x Hashplant

rykus

My buddy gave me 12 beans of MKultra, look a lot like some of the leaves pictured actually considering how much I read the parents where questioned.... Anyone know what G13 cut that was supposedly from THseeds?

B

Bob Green

Most people think the real and only G13 cut has been long sense dead. Said to of lost vigor and vitality in the early 90's. G13HP, G13 Skunk, G13 Widow, G13 Haze is all that's left for the most part. Matter of fact a friend just hooked up some G13HP x G13 Widow I am looking forward to checking out.

Dr Greenthumb does say he has the $25k cut from Dogless if you want to take a $200 per seed gamble. But I can't imagine paying that for them.

As far as THSeeds goes I don't think you will find out what they used. G13 x OG seems like a stretch to me. But I have heard of really good plants coming out of the MK line. I would give them a grow. Maybe the OG18 x G13 Haze? Would make sense.

Cannavore

Veteran
My buddy gave me 12 beans of MKultra, look a lot like some of the leaves pictured actually considering how much I read the parents where questioned.... Anyone know what G13 cut that was supposedly from THseeds?

i couldn't tell ya but what i do know the afghani phenos from MKU are rankkkkkkk. piney bad breath skunky nastiness, yum yum

B

Bob Green

Heck there are rumors that LA Confidential is just a pheno of MKUltra.

Pretty reliable sources at that.

K

kopite

As far as THSeeds goes I don't think you will find out what they used. G13 x OG seems like a stretch to me. But I have heard of really good plants coming out of the MK line. I would give them a grow. Maybe the OG18 x G13 Haze? Would make sense.

the og13b they had years ago was a G13xSkunk. what they claim the G13 they now use is I have no idea.

rykus

Thanks guys for the tips, the one male reeks like burnt tires and pine cleaner... That's the good traits?lol... Is the end stuff decently strong? I did a x to our local pink kush and plan to do a F2 or whatever to get more phenos if it's nice.

mtbazz

a friend gifted me some cuttings of this strain..

three different phenos...2 are indica dominant, the third is sativa dominant.

Are the sativa like phenos worth keeping ? I just put two in flower but am thinking of pulling them back out considering the amount of space they will take up...

Bud Jones

a friend gifted me some cuttings of this strain..

three different phenos...2 are indica dominant, the third is sativa dominant.

Are the sativa like phenos worth keeping ? I just put two in flower but am thinking of pulling them back out considering the amount of space they will take up...
. Yo keep the sativa pheno .. Look at the Sativa pine sol pheno I posted ..✌️

codger

picture.php

Deadly G Bodhi found in ghash line from ndnguy and Ghash/Butterscotch Hawiian ndn and swampy made for med peeps and gave oout thousands

LostTribe

Premium user

LostTribe

Premium user
In addition to the 88ghash cross I just ordered reef's Airborne G13 s1!! Tried some 28.3% thc airborne g13 out in co a couple weeks ago and just loved it great smell/taste and killer stone with no ceiling! Great for pain relief!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day LT

I was willing to play along with you on the Grim Bro tread .
As you were the OP .
But talkin 28% THC G13 buds is stretching it a lil too far .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

LostTribe

Premium user
G`day LT

I was willing to play along with you on the Grim Bro tread .
As you were the OP .
But talkin 28% THC G13 buds is stretching it a lil too far .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

It was tested from a CO rec place man....didnt keep the vial but it was 28.3% tested either way....sounds like it was heavy but my sample probably wasn't that high only got some leftovers at the bottom.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Nice plant, thats Mr Nice?

Yeppers, the only survivor from the original pack.

It's sucks hearing all the negative reports on Sensi Mr nice, but I did the same thing until I saw this girl.

picture.php

picture.php

Now I sing a completely different tune.
:biggrin::woohoo::dance013:

@Welderdan and Bigherb
What types of ratios did the 2 representations appear in?

Was it a 50/50 split, or were there a lot more of one than the other?

WelderDan

Veteran
One taller, more node spacing, one shorter, less spacing. As I recall, the taller one had bigger buds, but not as dense as the shorter one. Not that they were fluff, but the shorter pheno was a little denser. It was all fire though. But the Ghash x Butterscotch Hawaiian was another level.

Check the leaves on that little baby. That shit was THE BOMB when it matured

LostTribe

Premium user
One taller, more node spacing, one shorter, less spacing. As I recall, the taller one had bigger buds, but not as dense as the shorter one. Not that they were fluff, but the shorter pheno was a little denser. It was all fire though. But the Ghash x Butterscotch Hawaiian was another level.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=14420&pictureid=771734]View Image[/url]

Check the leaves on that little baby. That shit was THE BOMB when it matured

what is the pic of? nice dank ass leaves bru!

Cannot wait ordered the Airborne G-13 and have some 88Ghash cross that just started up! The AG13 I tried was on point! Ran Mr NIce along time ago when they first re released it and received only like 3 viable seeds in the pack from seeds direct which sucked only 1 female and passed it to a friend that bloomed her and that was that.....not impressed! Hoping for better!

LostTribe

Premium user
There was never a male Hashplant. The 88 was the year the Seed Company released the hybrid.

Hey Elmer, do you by chance know what Black Domina consists of?

I know its a four way hybrid. Maybe NL1 x Hashplant somehow mixed with Afghan S & T Ortega clones? Maybe NL1 x Hashplant crossed to G13 male to one of the Ortega sisters? Thing is I have never heard of BD having G13 in it.

Maybe it's G13HP crossed to the Afghan T. Would make sense. Solid four way indica genes all around. Just a thought though.

Thanks kind sirs!

Sensi listed Black Domina as Afghani x Ortega x NL x Hashplant!

Ran this from 2000 seed stock and it was the black pepper taste that really hit me it was awesome!

WelderDan

Veteran
That's the Ghash x Butterscotch Hawaiian made by NDN and Swampy. As Codger stated, they gave out thousands. I was a lucky beneficiary and received the Ghash, Ghash x BSH and some BSH F3's. All of it was pure fire.

Cloneman

Veteran
codger I recognise your avatar as the old one of ndnguy's (Tokin Indian)....!?

He offered me some Ghash beans years ago but couldn't except them at the time because of my situation and not being able to do them justice...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts