What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

88 G13 x Hashplant

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks for posting up Stoney! I hope that the 88 Ghash doesn't dominate the Dank Zappa cross too much. I want weird funky fucked up smells :yes:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I don't want to take over this thread with all uw talk... But I'll take a few veg pics n if he don't mind I'll post em here or elsewhere...uw is a easy plant to id... Has quite a few Very unique traits... Been thinking bout starting a new thread sooner or later...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I don't want to take over this thread with all uw talk... But I'll take a few veg pics n if he don't mind I'll post em here or elsewhere...uw is a easy plant to id... Has quite a few Very unique traits... Been thinking bout starting a new thread sooner or later...

However you want to do it man. I want to hear more about this cut. If I'm impressed enough with the Dank Zappa it would be cool to do a UW BX :yes:

LostTribe

Premium user
Close but the dog ate some Indian food before takin that dump.... Which hp was used in this cross ?????

I might be getting the UW confused with the PNW Dogshit. The bag originated in Washington state maybe it was the dogshit. Been trying to find a cut of that for ever but haven't even come across the stuff since back then like 2002....If I had that stuff it would be all i would grow for a bit.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
From what I remember reading in an older 86' UW Black Hashplant thread on here was that the weed smelled really weird and kind of chemmy. I remember somebody saying that when they were trimming it made their house smell like burning trash. That was what intrigued me with the Dank Zappa cross. I wanted to find some phenos that smelled like that so I could breed with them. I am all about finding some atypical burning rubber/plastic smells from some funky weird hashplant type plants.

Regarding Dog Shit strains I'm not familiar with those. I have only ever grown out one MK Ultra from seed that had the weirdest chemmy burning rubber/plastic smell coming from it that I haven't ever come across before or since and I wanted to find something unique like that again. Hence the Dank Zappa.

LostTribe

Premium user
this 88 is finished and ready to cure already snap dry. Robust hashy sort of lemonade or pink lemonade smell taste that lingers on the palate in a good way. Medium potency on the quick dry tester nudges but will see once they get a nice cure.

D

Dr.Suess

Interesting read, thanks for the information..

I've recently been gifted some G13 x [Hash Plant x NL #1 ] x psychosis bx1 regular seeds as I asked a friend for a skunky Afghan type

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Interesting read, thanks for the information..

I've recently been gifted some G13 x [Hash Plant x NL #1 ] x psychosis bx1 regular seeds as I asked a friend for a skunky Afghan type

I hit my g13x (hp/nl) with a skunka va x wookie male. So far the mr nice is pretty apparent in the cross. Deffo interested in your results. Keep us posted and please.

D

Dr.Suess

I hit my g13x (hp/nl) with a skunka va x wookie male. So far the mr nice is pretty apparent in the cross. Deffo interested in your results. Keep us posted and please.

Thanks for the reply, they are sat in my seed collection for now but as soon as I have something to show I will update in this thread.

:thank you:

Fricken51

hey what`s the story behind the 88G13HP-seeds? I can`t find much info from the hazeman description. Are they just F2s from a pack of G13HP from 1988 or are they selected since 1988 and now an IBL?
Greetz

KONY

Veteran
hey what`s the story behind the 88G13HP-seeds? I can`t find much info from the hazeman description. Are they just F2s from a pack of G13HP from 1988 or are they selected since 1988 and now an IBL?
Greetz

So you want us to read the whole thread for you and summarize?

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I saw an IG post yesterday where Shanti claimed to have the G-13 clone back to work with, he say he got it back from the oldtimer who originaly sold it to Neville. Shanti said he is right now crossing the G-13 to many things, can't wait to see new F1 hybrids coming from this clone in the near future.

Y

Yard dog

I saw an IG post yesterday where Shanti claimed to have the G-13 clone back to work with, he say he got it back from the oldtimer who originaly sold it to Neville. Shanti said he is right now crossing the G-13 to many things, can't wait to see new F1 hybrids coming from this clone in the near future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdBvOFbjJ5S/?taken-by=legacy.genetics

seems like bollocks to me..... meant to be G13x(HPxNL1) not the G13 (whatever that may be)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdBvOFbjJ5S/?taken-by=legacy.genetics

seems like bollocks to me..... meant to be G13x(HPxNL1) not the G13 (whatever that may be)

Yes it would be easy for a crook to burn people by selling them a G-13 dom pheno of the Ghash instead of original G-13 but no one in the game would be considered seriously if they were claiming to have her...

But if this info came straight from Shanti's mouth I don't see any valid reason for him to spread lies to his customers when meeting them at his MNS booth. Neville also could verify authenticity on this clone and probably have personally contacted the original source to get this cut back to Shanti. Plus letting people taking pics of a 88' Ghash jar labeled "original G-13" only to surf on the hype created by this legendary building block seems far stretched...

I personally think he's smart enough and won't take the risk of ruining his established reputation. :2cents:

Y

Yard dog

Yes it would be easy for a crook to burn people by selling them a G-13 dom pheno of the Ghash instead of original G-13 but no one in the game would be considered seriously if they were claiming to have her...

But if this info came straight from Shanti's mouth I don't see any valid reason for him to spread lies to his customers when meeting them at his MNS booth. Neville also could verify authenticity on this clone and probably have personally contacted the original source to get this cut back to Shanti. Plus letting people taking pics of a 88' Ghash jar labeled "original G-13" only to surf on the hype created by this legendary building block seems far stretched...

I personally think he's smart enough and won't take the risk of ruining his established reputation. :2cents:

hmmmm white widow! Shanti is in it for the $$ he has lied on lineages before, and well as to Nev not sure he knows the truth....

3rd-3yed

Veteran
We will see soon if he's lying, phylo galaxy will be the only way to verify the authenticity of his future G-13 hybrids...