What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

88 G13 x Hashplant

Tynehead Tom

so..... what's a guy to do LOL
would most certainly like to find a seed strain with close similarities to the G13xHP types and not in a fem only version.

FireIn.TheSky

Tried to post pics .. Sorry , haven't figured it out yet

Click "My IC" at the top of the page

Click "Pictures and albums" on left side of page

Select the album, select the picture, then copy and paste the "BBcode" at the bottom of the picture.

Paste the BBcode when you make a post.

Or you can post a thumbnail size picture by going to make a post, click "go advanced" once in advanced screen click "insert image"

B

Bob Green

By the way some folks believe that both the Airborne and Pacific G13 cuts are from old G13 x NL2.

Bud Jones

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u8234
picture.php
\uc0\u8236 }

Bud Jones

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u8234 View Image\uc0\u8236 }

Ughh kinda got it right .. This is one of the keeper phenos I kept a cut of .. Skunky pinesol funk .. Finished Oct 10th.. Hazeman has some flame ..

Bud Jones

Sorry, didn't mean to desecrate the thread .. Took me a sec to figure out how to upload photos ..
Bottom line is I found keepers in just one pack of Hazemans G13 HP.. Glad I took cuts . And dusted the 2 best with a stud sour bubble .. Got the offspring in veg now . Made hundreds of beans .

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Hundreds? Love to have a few beans for the birds

Used to have SourQueen which is Airborne G-13 x Cinderella 99 (KillerQueen) x Sour Diesel V3

Miss the high..Very Stoney.

I just threw this out there,,,,More G-13 dominant plants will form a strong single cola and stay short,while C99-dominant plants will be more Christmas tree-shaped and work well with training such as SCROG.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day BG

Nope don`t know what`s in Black Domina .
But a 4 way would fit the Bill . Nevil liked the 4way cross . Stacking he called it .

Air Borne .
More Urban Myth than reality in my opinion .

Yes looks like G13 x NL to me . Much like the cut Mr Krusty used to run . And call G13 ...

Then there is the $25 000 cut Jim Ortega was supposed to have sold Dr Green Thumbs .

Stranger than fiction . he he

Take this chance to give ups to NDN Guy who shared the G13 / HP #1 with Mota Rebel and his crew many years ago .
Mota made a lot of real nice hybrids of G13 / HP #1 . And later dayz Haze Man sells F3 / F4 ? repros .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts