What's new

86W LED Filing Cabinet

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

20160727 - Outside.jpg
Cheese Candy at 3.5 weeks. I figured since I had them out while watering, I would snap a picture. I added a plant stake to each pot for when/if the buds get too heavy. The tallest plants are about 12" tall.

20160727 - Inside.jpg
Back in the filing cabinet they go. So far things are looking great. A little less than half way there. I cut out the Bio Vega and am using the Bio Flores now. They got fed:
14 ml/gal Bio Flores
8 ml/gal Bio Boost
2 ml/gal Rhizotonic
5 ml/gal SM-90

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

20160731 - side.jpg
Here we have Delicious Candy at 4 weeks. I tied each branch loosely to the plant stake. This helped even out the canopy and will support the future bud swelling. I also removed three or four of the more obnoxious fan leaves. This will give more light penetration and decrease water needs.

20160731 - top.jpg
Back into the cabinet they go. There are 12+ tops in there. A couple were "topped" when I transplanted them, so they are smaller. I wish I would have been more meticulous about my numbering and documenting each clone. I plan to document each individual plant at harvest. They got fed:
14 ml/gal Bio Flores
8 ml/gal Bio Boost
2 ml/gal Rhizotonic
5 ml/gal SM-90
pH 6.1, 590 ppm

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

20160806 - Outside.jpg
Here are the Delicious Candy cuts at 5 weeks. I did a final pruning to open up the bottom buds. I'm pretty happy with the structure of the buds.

sourd
Here is the top down view. They got pH 6.1 water. This week I will reduce the Bio Flores and Increase the Bio Boost, then next week I'll drop the Flores, and finally just plain pH balanced water for the last two weeks.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

20160810 - Inside.jpg
Delicious Candy at 5.5 weeks. They were fed:
8 ml/gal Bio Flores
14 ml/gal Bio Boost
2 ml/gal Rhizotonic
5 ml/gal SM-90
pH 6.2, 440 ppm

Dion

is there(in ur oppinion) any benift to running a single plant vs multipe clones inthe micro setup?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looking good

canopy is looking better than prev run

:thank you: This is my best canopy yet.

is there(in ur oppinion) any benift to running a single plant vs multipe clones inthe micro setup?

It's really a matter of preference. A single plant would be better with regards to plant count. A single plant is also easier to water. The clones are easier to train, it's pretty simple to train one or two colas. The clones also go straight to flower with no veg time. However, taking enough clones to get it going took some work.
:dunno:
For me, it looks like the clones will yield more. I've changed the way I use my nutrients and added AC to the room, so that could be part of it. They definitely have a better canopy.
:smoweed:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Planning the next round soon so I took some clones. I keep bonsai mothers (left) and take micro clones (right) DrBudGreengenes style. They take about two weeks to root and another week or so for new growth.
20130814 - Clones.jpg
I took one or two from each of the moms I have:
Super Lemon Haze
Deadhead OG
Delicious Candy (5 of the same)
Holy Grail 69
Juanita la Lagrimosa (2 different plants)
Afghani (2 different plants)
OG Kush
Strawberry Blues
Tahoe OG

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

20130815 - Outside.jpg
The Delicious Candy clones at 6 weeks. I'm going to start my starve/flush cycles next. The idea is to wait to water them until they start to droop, something I heard about on Hash Church and wanted to try.

20130815 - Inside.jpg
Canopy shot. I think this is going to be a pretty decent harvest. Using (mostly) uniform clones sure makes it easier to manage the canopy. Next time I'm probably going to run multiple strains at the same time, so that may be a cluster fuck.

N

Navigator

Liking your ladies! Definitely looks like a good harvest is in your future.

Gnz

This gets me excited about running that candy! Looking really good, any idea how long you'll let them go?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
This gets me excited about running that candy! Looking really good, any idea how long you'll let them go?

Nine weeks seems pretty good for the plant I have. They will get pH water from here on out.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

This is Delicious Candy at about 7.5 weeks. She has gone eight days without water, I waited until she just started to droop. She's starting to yellow out nicely, which is a good indication that the starve/flush cycles is working.
20160823 - Outside.jpg

Here are a couple of bud shots for all of you. You can tell she's getting desperate for pollen, just look at those new white pistils.
20160823 - Budshot 1.jpg
20160823 - Budshot 2.jpg

Finally, here they are put back in the filing cabinet. Not sure why the two on the upper right are more yellow than the rest. No worries though, just 1.5 weeks left until harvest.
20160823 - Inside.jpg

TheScrogFrog

Looking nice Reiko.

What method are you using to post pictures? Is it an attachment?

Nobody else can see them except for people who are logged into IC.

Maybe that's what you want though. Just thought I would point it out!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looking nice Reiko.

What method are you using to post pictures? Is it an attachment?

Nobody else can see them except for people who are logged into IC.

Maybe that's what you want though. Just thought I would point it out!
:thank you:
Thanks, yeah I'm just attaching on this thread. Didn't know about the log in thing. I think looking at pictures is why I made an account here in the first place.
:biggrin:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Delicious Candy at 8.5 weeks. I did another drought/ flush cycle. She is starting to smell sweet with a touch of yeast or bread. Last couple of times I ran her for 9 weeks. I'm debating letting her go an extra week.

20160816 - Outside.jpg
Here is a side view, note they are three deep. This side doesn't really give an idea of how much bud is in there.

20160816 - Inside Top.jpg
Here are the tops, they are pretty nice, but it's still not showing how much bud is there.

20160816 - Inside ISO.jpg
That's the angle I want. There is another row of three not in the picture too.

Gnz

I'd give it the extra week this time round and see how yield compares, still looks like they have plenty of life/green for two flushes.

Latest posts

Latest posts