What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

86W LED Filing Cabinet

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yeah, so I just convinced myself to order some regular auto flowering seeds with that last post.
:laughing:

M

Mr. Sparkle

haha, yeah i know what you mean with the auto's, i just started playing with them a couple of rounds ago, the dark devils definitely have changed my mind but i would rather have some regular auto seeds instead, because then you can play around and do crosses, but with only the few breeders doing regular auto seeds kinda sucks, just haven't bothered to drop cash yet as i still want to play around a bit more and burn through some of my photoperiod genetics i need to go through to find some good keepers to outcross.

Feminizing with CS is easy enough though now that i've done it with autos as well, it no different than regular plants just you have to be early about it.

Just harvested some seeds from plants i put in soil 8.5 weeks ago, already have some seedling going from those seeds which is pretty crazy in comparison to regular photoperiod varieties.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I got a lowryder regular auto mix from Seedsman and a feminized gourmet mix from Delicious Seeds. That should give me plenty to play with. I still have a few photoperiod seeds to go through too, but that's one of the things that makes this such an addicting hobby.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

picture.php

Dried for five days, with an extra day in paper bags. Dry weight came out at 32 grams. I cut the bottom stuff yesterday and am doing a water cure on that. I didn't trim it as I plan to use it all in a Green Dragon tincture.

What I've tried has that same savory and spicy taste with a nice dank smell. The effect is a good body stone with a narcotic head.

For the next three weeks, I will be finishing clones from my dual 150 cab. After that I will run some more autos.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

I've been using this as a temporary holding place to start my perpetual SOG in the coliseum. These are the six smallest plants and have been replaced with three clones a week. I have 2.5 weeks left before I harvest, so there should be 12 in here and 15 in the coliseum with another 15 clones.

After that I'm going to run some more Auto flowering cultivars in here. My seed order came in with my freebies and everything I ordered, I now have plenty of genetics to toy with.

This is what I have to work with:
2x Delicious Candy (Feminized)(Freebie)
3x Samsara Ultraviolet (Auto)(Feminized)
10x Seedsman Lowryder mix (Auto)(Regular)
6x Delicious LA Diva (Auto)(Feminized)
3x Delicious The Devil (Auto)(Feminized)
3x Delicious LA Musa (Auto)(Feminized)
1x Heavyweight Fast and Vast (Auto)(Feminized)(not shown).

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
picture.php

The water cure is complete. The jar cured bud is on the top and the water cured bud is on the bottom. I haven't smoked any yet, but there is practically no smell left. I was planning to make a green dragon tincture with it. Got another 6 grams of water cured buds for a total of 38 grams from the Fast and Vast.

Next up will be a Seedsman Lowryder mix. If it's a male, I'm going to flower him out and get a lot of pollen (and likely accidental seeds). If it's not, I will keep running those seeds until I find a boy. I really want to flower a male fully at least once. After that I'll do a 12 plant SOG and do some pollen chucking with the other genetics.