What's new

800 Watts - 5 Strains = 1 lb

B

BubbleMan420

You obviously can't open a dispensary right now. Spend a couple hundred bucks from that big stack ya got and go get yourself a lawyer that can tell you what's up. Seriously. (P.S. - 15 grand ain't shit if you're trying to open a dispensary)

Yeah checked into some prices and stuff. Im not tryin to do all that. just wanna have a little extra income so i can feed myself and be able to grow my bud. Id be happy with a 5 patient count:) Think me n my woman are just keepin the money aside for a house or to move again

B

BubbleMan420

Thnx CherChezLaGhost for the good comment. Hella trim time on the garden when done. but well worth it:)

B

BubbleMan420

sorry but i have to ask:

how in the hell can someone with thousands of post question this thread.
unless u show some scale pics with all that herb on there I call FUCKING BULLSHIT! on this whole 3lbs on two lights shit.
There is NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!
Please dont bullshit peolpe here unless u can back it up!! were not here to read fish stories!! we need facts! and pictures to back it up.
sorry to call u out like this but , PROVE IT!!!
and dont blow smoke up my ass.

Sorry ya dont believe Jdizzel but I dont really care :) stay smokin and chill bro:):wave:

Wow looks like you got your grows in tune, Props Bro.

For people saying that it is not possible what fools they are, I seen 11 oz pulled off a 250w in a 2X3 space. And the person was having some heat issues, An did not really use any nutes.

I have also seen someone only pull 6 Oz off a 400w MH in a 2X4 space..... Hmm..... IMO it all depends on the grower, This grower was using nutes.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
wow,im not saying you did not yield that,but i know guys that have been growing for 30 plus years and that is just UNBELIEVABLE!!! because trhey dont get close to that.fuck it,i call bullshit.5 strains all dialed in in 1 room under 2 400 watters?you must shop at bc seeds!lol!

B

BubbleMan420

Wow looks like you got your grows in tune, Props Bro.

For people saying that it is not possible what fools they are, I seen 11 oz pulled off a 250w in a 2X3 space. And the person was having some heat issues, An did not really use any nutes.

I have also seen someone only pull 6 Oz off a 400w MH in a 2X4 space..... Hmm..... IMO it all depends on the grower, This grower was using nutes.
thnx smokethasank. I def use nutes. i use ffarm ocean forest and happy frog soil mix. with a dash of extra perlite. Also use the complete ff line up with a couple special secret additives of my own :) thnx for the complimetns bud. Stay smokin:smoke out:

B

BubbleMan420

do you have any final pics before harvest? i wanna do this type of setup.

Hey ogwax. All the pics I do beleive I have of this run are already up in this thread. Ill search around and see if I have anymore but im pretty sure thats it. Sorry couldnt get more bud. Stay smokin:smoke out:

B

BubbleMan420

wow,im not saying you did not yield that,but i know guys that have been growing for 30 plus years and that is just UNBELIEVABLE!!! because trhey dont get close to that.fuck it,i call bullshit.5 strains all dialed in in 1 room under 2 400 watters?you must shop at bc seeds!lol!

lol. All good buddy. bc seeds? nah - never dealt with them or any for that matter. my strains where all passed down to me except for a couple of my own.
I do know that my buddy who gave me the cuts from white russian and ak-47 came from serious seeds. The others I dont have a clue.

whodair

Veteran
3 x 18 gal is 54 gal soil. It's possible to grow 15 oz in 15 gal under a 430w hps ... So I think he's got enough medium, without the heat of a 1000 hps and the 4in vortex gives a more gradual exchange of air in the grow ...

Plus maybe the buds were still fresh and sticky !!

B

BubbleMan420

Some trickin madness :)

Some trickin madness :)

Here are my girls. A AK-47 and White Russian being transplanted into 7 gallon containers for there flowering period. Expecting about 8 to 9 OZ a piece. Ya dont Believe. Well then sit back relax and wait for 2 months. I will scale this and then rub it in all the haters faces since they dont want to take advice and just judge thinkin there badasses. lol. Anyways here is the pic up date. Ill be taking pics regularly weekly. So stay tuned and watch how ya get 1 LB + outta 1 400 watter :) Also I will be posting my nutrient regiment for only those who would like it. I will not post it in a thread as it is to valuable in my eyes to give away for free. sorry. Private message me if ya want my regiment.

Stay smokin people :):smoke out:

B

BubbleMan420

3 x 18 gal is 54 gal soil. It's possible to grow 15 oz in 15 gal under a 430w hps ... So I think he's got enough medium, without the heat of a 1000 hps and the 4in vortex gives a more gradual exchange of air in the grow ...

Plus maybe the buds were still fresh and sticky !!

Ya hit da nail on the head whodair. Bigger medium = bigger roots = bigger buds :) also I do think in my opinion from experience I do better with 400's or 600's cause of the heat issue and I can keep em very close to my girls. Also ive noticed to much exchange of air with bigger fans so I downgraded. Might sound weird but I had kick ass runs in about a 10 x 10 with just 4 in vortexer's for my intake and exhaust. Not sure if anyone agrees with this but in my experience in 15 years Ive found this ideal. Thnx for the props bud. Stay tuned for more pics and the finall result :) Just gonna keep it 1 400 just to show how we 1 + gram a watt club roles :) I will also post up the weight with it on the scale this time for the nay sayers. Also the bud was roughly around 2 weeks after chop that I weighed it up. Which all water retention was gone by then:) Once again thanx for the props whodair. Stay smokin bud :smoke out:

ogwax818

Here are my girls. A AK-47 and White Russian being transplanted into 7 gallon containers for there flowering period. Expecting about 8 to 9 OZ a piece. Ya dont Believe. Well then sit back relax and wait for 2 months. I will scale this and then rub it in all the haters faces since they dont want to take advice and just judge thinkin there badasses. lol. Anyways here is the pic up date. Ill be taking pics regularly weekly. So stay tuned and watch how ya get 1 LB + outta 1 400 watter :) Also I will be posting my nutrient regiment for only those who would like it. I will not post it in a thread as it is to valuable in my eyes to give away for free. sorry. Private message me if ya want my regiment.

are you doing that same last setup as last time? how long to you veg? do you veg with a MH?

B

BubbleMan420

are you doing that same last setup as last time? how long to you veg? do you veg with a MH?

Im just going to run 1 400 watter and 2 girls. 1 white russian and 1 ak-47. vegged for about 1 week under the 400 watter after transplant into the 7 gallon container. then flip the switch. My veg time various but usually never longer than 4 weeks.

Neo 420

Veteran

Prove those hater wrong!!! LOL

T

Tarus Bulbar

Whats up bubbleman420!!!
Pretty cool thread bro!!
Im not goin 2 lie,im still a bit
of a skeptic but im def goin
to watch this one through!!
Im keepn my eyes peeled on this

goodluck bro
Cheers!

ogwax818

im wondering though you did say bigger medium bigger plants but your going with a 7 gallon? instead of your first setup why is that you going smaller gallon this time?

Latest posts

Latest posts