What's new

800 Watts - 5 Strains = 1 lb

Jdizzel

cant believe I missed this thread!

imgres

ur not missing much, but a bunch of bullshit!!!
fuck this guy

B

BubbleMan420

lol. jdizzel you crack me up. as for blaze one up. that top pic is roughly about how much I had hangin when everything was chopped down. noone notices the fact in this thread that it was started awhile ago and i was only expecting 1lb. hence the reason i did not even bother wanting to post my totals cause I did not have the pics from that crop to show. Someone just asked and I simply said what I yeilded. Once again - All the pics are not here and sorry I mislead the whole communtiy. Once my next crop rolls out i will put a very detailed thread of how My style is and post all pics to the fullest. I like the pic next to the mn dew box. nice :) You guys also dont realize I just moved and you want me to scape up pics i dont have. Like I said again - this thread was started and ended and now everyone and there mother is writing i n this thread al because i got a little weight? seriously I think Im never postin weight again. Ill post pics and you guys can scientifically break it down to whatever weight you guys feel is comfortable for you.

SMOKINGREEN

lol. jdizzel you crack me up. as for blaze one up. that top pic is roughly about how much I had hangin when everything was chopped down. noone notices the fact in this thread that it was started awhile ago and i was only expecting 1lb. hence the reason i did not even bother wanting to post my totals cause I did not have the pics from that crop to show. Someone just asked and I simply said what I yeilded. Once again - All the pics are not here and sorry I mislead the whole communtiy. Once my next crop rolls out i will put a very detailed thread of how My style is and post all pics to the fullest. I like the pic next to the mn dew box. nice :) You guys also dont realize I just moved and you want me to scape up pics i dont have. Like I said again - this thread was started and ended and now everyone and there mother is writing i n this thread al because i got a little weight? seriously I think Im never postin weight again. Ill post pics and you guys can scientifically break it down to whatever weight you guys feel is comfortable for you.
Hell he was asked after choosing not to post his yield...Hope you are yielding that much..What do you really gain makin up yield numbers...stranger things have happened..lol

B

BubbleMan420

thank you smokinggreen. exactly my point. Y on earth would I care to lie on my yield numbers?????

NchronicPain

I decided to come back and actually participate in this forum this time... I was active on a few forums a few years back. I see that the same ole shit goes down..... LMFAO :dance013::bump:

B

BubbleMan420

Hey ogwax818 - Yeah everyone bitchin ass usuall in the threads in here. Everyone anymore is a skeptic. Ill post my runs but not botherin postin my weight. Everyone just thinks im lying anyways so what to I care. But if yad like to follow the small 400 watter i gott going now check out my sig or go here in forums https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186159
I got 2 girls under a 400 and going for 500 grams. oh wait never mind to all the icmag users(you know who im talkin about) i mean 5 grams. LMAO - check it out if your interested. stay green bro:)

B

BubbleMan420

same ole

same ole

I decided to come back and actually participate in this forum this time... I was active on a few forums a few years back. I see that the same ole shit goes down..... LMFAO :dance013::bump:

Just tryin to post some of my stuff out and help the communtity but they just wanna bash and be internet people. they can do that while I go do my thing:) Hope all is well and stayin green as can be NchronicPain:) Nice to see another rocky man in here as well:):wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts