What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Made some dry sift yesterday(your pics had me drooling). I didn't have no 10 pounds of bud to use, lol. Prolly used between 8-12 grams of GG#4. Smoked a few hits of the powder, tasted good. Then I took a cellophane and put the sift in it, put it between 2 silicone pads, heated it with a hair dryer, then rolled it with a jar. My GF(wife come june) is the only woman I know without a rolling pin, so I used a jar that is perfectly round to roll over it to press it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mendo420

Veteran
Made some dry sift yesterday(your pics had me drooling). I didn't have no 10 pounds of bud to use, lol. Prolly used between 8-12 grams of GG#4. Smoked a few hits of the powder, tasted good. Then I took a cellophane and put the sift in it, put it between 2 silicone pads, heated it with a hair dryer, then rolled it with a jar. My GF(wife come june) is the only woman I know without a rolling pin, so I used a jar that is perfectly round to roll over it to press it.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Drooling!!! that looks NICE!!!!!!
:biggrin:

HatchBrew

Veteran
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Wine bottles are good substitute filled w/ hot water.

S

StanKDanK

^^that smoke looks thick. so many fires up there in the triangle right now it crazy

BrainSellz

Veteran
I'm confused a bit. It jumps from March to now. Looking like this is the old thread but talking about what's relevant today. Either I'm high as gas or something is off track.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

well glad too see this thread was mixed up, thought lsd from 80,s was kicking back in.

Latest posts

Latest posts