What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

mendo420

Veteran
? did u turn that kief into hash? if so how if u don't mind me asking

Yes I did. I like pressed better!
its easier to deal with and tastes better, some how it has more flavor.

Easy, Get some cellophane make a container, add kief, heat it not to much or to long. I use my vac oven, or my toaster oven!
Then a rolling pin and press it.

It's about the only thing I will smoke.
:tiphat:

another pice of hash. og kush

This shit is BOMB! tastes sooooo good! YUM YUM!
:biggrin:

mendo420

Veteran
dam that shit looks bomb.

snap a pic of it melting, clear dome? Bubbleman would be proud but he is SUPER picky, he takes out the stalks and everything, just pure glands/heads.

Nice work Mendo, good vibes dude

Thanks

Ive added a 230 mesh (63 micron) to my work flow and clean it up in the freezer keeping it cold, not all the stalks fall threw but a lot falls threw.

The result is mostly heads.

I was thinking of trying the DVD static technique but this seems to do a good job.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I see space cookies was that 26.77. Congrats, that's so friggin' awesome!!!! All of your test results were stellar!!! That Blue Dream dry sift looks mouth watering!

mendo420

Veteran
I see space cookies was that 26.77. Congrats, that's so friggin' awesome!!!! All of your test results were stellar!!! That Blue Dream dry sift looks mouth watering!

yea I know 26.77 is amazing.
Its what I entered in to the Emerald Cup. Space Cookies = GSC x SKYWALKER OG
Its pretty nice smoke, Tastes real good.

Its all outdoor organic grown!!
:woohoo:

I've been workn on dry sift again.
Hard to beat nicely made Dry Sift.
I've been triple screening it.
120lpi x2 and 135lpi x 1.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey mendo happy to see you keeping busy during the winter months....dude that jar of keif you have ....wow my jaw dropped and then i laughed when i saw it...what a beautiful sight...keep up the amazing work and as usual keep all of us drooling lol:greenstars:

RckyMtRdnk

Is this place with seeds somewhere we have to live close to or can we access them online somehow. I'm up high in the mountains in CO. Sometimes I wish I lived in California.......

RckyMtRdnk

Is it possible for me to sign up to the collective without having proof of CA residence? I live in Colorado.

Last edited:

mendo420

Veteran
BIG NEWS!!!!!

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Its Official, Finally!!!!!
:woohoo:

Absolut Organics, is a non profit 501 c 3 organization providing cannabis to qualified members ( California Resident, Prop 215 recommendation)

RckyMtRdnk

Congratulations! How long did the whole process take from start to finish if you don't mind me asking? You should have some more very satisfied patients.