What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

Mikenite69

Veteran
That plot you have is like a slice of heaven!! Very nice work and plants are looking very lush.

One day I hope I can find my way out to Cali I just love seeing all the outdoor monsters you guys grow.

This for sure is a inspiration for me to step my game up next year make a shit ton of money next summer and move west..

My hats off to you brotha.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

NEW_062911_Reptile_3.jpg

Mendo, do you use any insecticides? What would you recommend for a very mild spider might problem? I want to get on these things before they get out of control. Awesome grow man, truly inspiring.

mendo420

Veteran
Mendo, do you use any insecticides? What would you recommend for a very mild spider might problem? I want to get on these things before they get out of control. Awesome grow man, truly inspiring.

That sucks. I hate those.

Remove as much affected inside growth as you can.
Cut the shit out.
Get on a schedule and hit them with green clean! a pyrethrin product and a neem oil product, rotate products 7 days.:tiphat:

The green clean works great! I love that stuff.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

For things safer towards harvest go with take-down garden spray, and npk mitey wash. Or mighty wash. Both work well, and you will need them because once you have them you have them till the end. All the eggs are impossible to kill while a crop is going.

I'm going to try to track down some of that take-down garden spray since it is pyrithrin but concentrated and affordable. Neem oil scares me. Isn't it liable to burn your plants? I also have a worm compost tea brewing that I'm going to use as a foliar spray. Hopefully I can keep my plants strong enough to keep them at bay. Thanks for the input guys.

Sleeper7784

I'm going to try to track down some of that take-down garden spray since it is pyrithrin but concentrated and affordable. Neem oil scares me. Isn't it liable to burn your plants? I also have a worm compost tea brewing that I'm going to use as a foliar spray. Hopefully I can keep my plants strong enough to keep them at bay. Thanks for the input guys.

Neem can burn your plants. You must make sure its properly mixed. Neem is really strong and usually needs a little lighter mixing ratio then recommended on the bottle.

Safer End All concentrate is a pyrithrin/neem product

http://www.saferbrand.com/store/hydroponic-supplies/5102gal

Neem used correctly will not burn plants. 1 oz. per gallon is very safe. Typically the burning is due to application in direct sunlight, or with lights on.

When applied in the evening, or right when lights turn off it is very safe.

Something to keep in mind is that you should use it weekly until about 3 weeks before harvest. Stopping early can help to take away any possible neem taste, or odor on the final product.

When foliar feeding other products this usually becomes less of an issue.

Using neem as one part of a multi-part spray you can kill adults as well as eggs. I have seen it many times under the microscope. The eggs will turn brown, and implode. You will also see adult body parts blow up like a land mine hit them. :)

xxbobbyhillxx

Hey Mendo love what your doing keep up the great work!! Im also in Cali outdoors what time do you usually start expecting flower to begin and when do you start switching over to flowering nutes.Thanks for the help!!

mendo420

Veteran
Things are growing right along.

All this! with out snake oil products, Folliars or weekly tea's.

I use a tea once a month.
Set it and forget it!

Latest posts

Latest posts